Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Shaw Chinese Massage  (Read 1756 times)

Offline Booshc

External Link/Members Only

I was in the area (a few weeks ago) and an opportunity opened so searched for some options. Mixed reviews for this place but I was within walking distance and with massage and FS seemingly on offer, I took a chance. No appointment made.

Location was Rochdale Road Shaw, near RBS. I think it had signs for Chinese clinic/therapy on the outside.

I walked in and was greeted by a chinese lady who seemed late 40s. Not facially attractive but had a decent figure. Not skinny but small frame and firm. No one else in.

She quickly ushered me into a massage room just off reception before I even got word in. Room was ok, clean and had decent bed. I asked her what price for 1 hr massage, she said £35. She was nicely spoken and her English was enough to get by on. I asked about anything else on offer and she said massage first. Wanted the 35 up front. I'd hoped for a younger lady but she seemed nice and I did want the massage so went ahead.

She stayed in the room whilst I stripped off and told me to lay face down on the bed. Massage was a bit random - I'd asked for med-firm. It was different to thai but she did use some kind of hot stone which was nice. She soon moved onto my arse and made it clear more was on offer. She climbed on the bed and started to grind her self on my legs and arse. Started to moan and lots of light kissing on my back, neck and then cheeks. She grabbed my hand and put it up against her panties. I turned to get a better feel she'd stripped to her underwear. She then stopped proceedings to ask for extras. She said £40 to take off her underwear. A bit of confusion as I thought she was asking this for b2b and said I only had another £35 on me. She said ok but then got a condom out so what she meant was FS. I was happy with that.

She put the rubber on and climbed on to ride me. She was nice and felt tight. Lots of light kissing and let me maul her nice firm tits and pert nips as she rode me for a while. Lasted as long as I could before blowing in the bag. She stayed on me for a short while after I'd cum. She eventually got up carefully and began quite an elaborate clean up procedure involving lots of warms wipes and lotions. Probably had about 15 mins left so she carried on the random massage which I probably could have left. A few more arse swipes and feeling my cock, I wondered if she was going for another round but that seemed a bit odd after the lengthy clean up operation earlier so I resigned myself to getting out after clocking up the full hour.

I happened to mention a sore shoulder (old sports injury) as I was getting up to leave and she had me there another 20 mins putting all sorts on it with more hot stones. Didn't charge any more for it so have to give her credit for that. Plus she was very nice and complementary throughout the session. £70 total for 1 hr massage, FS + 20 mins extra time therapy.

Offline chris1959

This girl has left, tried to book through her phone no reply. Went the other day new girl better massage more expensive. extra 40 for body to body. I only ever paid 60 in total when I have been. Its a better massage though and the girl is better looking.