Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brighton Belles - Jessica  (Read 830 times)

Offline covertlook

External Link/Members Only

The picture (albeit from the rear) is a good likeness.

This was my very first walk-in parlour in the UK and it has taken me a few weeks to gather myself into writing a review. Previously I have only seen a  girl in Amsterdam and one in Barcelona, so I was quite nervous. Consequently I had taken a small pill [Avanafil - Spedra 100mg]. It helped...

The entry to this parlour is up a small side alley on Waterloo Street. Oddly, the sign above the entry says 36a Rosa Court despite address o web being 36a Waterloo St. I hesitated at the door and nearly turned back, just as it was opened - no need to ring the bell because you were being watched on a camera. I was led into a downstairs bedroom and asked to take a seat. The girls all entered, said their names and left. Many were so quick it was difficult to catch the name. The only girl who came fully into the room and introduced herself was Jessica. She had all the curves I like so because she made an effort, she was the one I chose.

As stated nice and curvy with at least D-cup breasts. No excess flab - very fit body. Smelt very good - no sweat or smoke as in my 2 previous encounters with other girls.

She returned and we went upstairs to another bedroom - very warm but OK once undressed. Towels were spread on the bed and after some condom-free rubbing the cover was applied and a long and pleasantly toothy blow job was given. It took some time to respond because I was nervous but eventually stiffened enough. During the blow job, I had opted for some 69 so lay with her on me whilst I licked and fondled her nice firm large natural (I think) breasts. She was happy for them to be fondled but no nipple tweaking.

After that on to missionary - I wanted cowgirl but that was not on offer. Lube needed as even the 69 had not dampened her [clearly the groans and ooh babes were an act but she tried hard. After an age, we returned to a handjob and eventually nature took its course, after a valiant effort by Jessica - sore wrists because avanafil seems to prevent rapid fire.

Cost £60 for 30mins plus £40 for kissing and 69 [note kissing was more pecking - no DFK]

Would I return: Yes - probably would not be so nervous so might have an even better experience.

Overall, a good first trial in a UK parlour.

Hidden Image/Members Only