Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Ebony Layla, Leytonstone  (Read 3403 times)

8 review(s) for Ebony layla (4 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Sparta Prada]
7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6111147) (4 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline sparkus

External Link/Members Only

Don't have massive amounts of time to write this, so sue me yeah.  Have seen her a few times recently, I had a HJ only cheapo booking with her last year but decided to make more use of her and her ample charms.

Comms: as previous reviews have mentioned, not great.  Sometimes doesn't answer or reply to texts, will leave you milling around in the street at the agreed time. 

Venue: her pad in Leytonstone, not far from the station.  Is a studio flat in a house so doesn't look like a brothel at all.

Her: I wouldn't say she's a looker but not bad either, but she sure as fuck as isn't 28 as per the profile (mid-late 30s, at a guess).  However, she has filled out a bit since those pics were taken but I say that in a positive way, it really is quite an arse, hips and tits.  Short frame, I'd say 5' 4'' or so.  African with lovely and age has been kind to curves, a woman in her prime, basically.

Service: she prides herself on GFE service and it's her own bedroom so once you've handed over the sheets (60 for half an hour, so two quid a minute basically) it's all at it, only the presence of the condom for the OW would suggest anything otherwise.  OW done with enthusiasm but it's when she stops that the magic starts, a quality pounding taken from behind in doggy and spoons and reverse CG really is her thing to see the chebs bounce in rhythm (I'd say 36C on a size 14 frame), turned over and finished in mish.  Have to say I really enjoy looking at her bod naked.

Would I return: have twice.

Offline peter purves

Is she a Bubble Butt thread contender? She looks it to me. I remember asking this question previously and a punter reported in the negative.

Cheers!
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline peter purves

Is she a Bubble Butt thread contender? She looks it to me. I remember asking this question previously and a punter reported in the negative.

Cheers!

:lol:

Little did I know it was you who gave the answer

There's this lady  who advertises ' she is only in London for a few days but yet she has not managed to leave as yet'  :P .

I consider her a bubble butt but have never entered her in the thread - not sure why though?  :unknown:. I think she is older than 29 btw

Layla

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Cheers, just out of interest should she have been placed as an entrant in the bubble butt thread, in your opinion of course??

I don't consider it a bubble butt, no. She's quite pretty and vivacious.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2018, 12:05:51 am by peter purves »

Offline sparkus

:lol:

Little did I know it was you who gave the answer

What, am I some kind of expert? It's definitely rounder and fuller now, quite decent as it goes.

Offline peter purves

What, am I some kind of expert? It's definitely rounder and fuller now, quite decent as it goes.

I would say yes you are  :P

Cheers for the information  ;)

Offline leatherlover

only the presence of the condom for the OW would suggest anything otherwise. 

Just one point for clarification - did you ask for OWO? Her likes have the dreaded Oral Without (discretion) option selected.

Thanks

Offline sparkus

Just one point for clarification - did you ask for OWO? Her likes have the dreaded Oral Without (discretion) option selected.

Thanks

I don't do OWO so didn't request. Her OW technique is quite vigorous and hard at it, which ain't my thing.

Offline horsa

facially what are her features like? and does she have a slight belly or is it a gut with overhang?  :hi: :hi:

Offline sparkus

facially what are her features like? and does she have a slight belly or is it a gut with overhang?  :hi: :hi:

Nothing out of the ordinary.

Modest flab, no more than me these days. Jiggles slightly during the act.