Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: birmingham hot chocolate  (Read 1571 times)

ash-brum

Hi guys

Does anyone remember this lovely collection of black ladies who used to work from the JQ? They comprised Passion, Lexi and Chanti. Does anyone know what happened to them?. I know Chanti is still on AW but now works from Telford (boo-hiss). I only ever met Passion once years ago and it what was one of the best punt's i had. Lots of rolling around, foreplay, followed by a great sh*g and even more rolling around.  No charge for the fact i stayed over because she enjoyed herself as well. I have searched on AW for Passion's profile but no luck, unless she happens to go by a different name.  Her profile did state she was going away for a few months (back in 2010 i think) but that's it.
Any ideas?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Have you tried asking Chanti the whereabouts of the other two?

Offline Madone1

What is her AW link for Telford?

brummierob

Lexi works has Naomi at Brooklyns in Crewe & has Toya at Valentines in Peterborough....Chanti does sometimes work in Birmingham ( incalls at a hotel )

brummierob

AW link for Chanti seems de activated at the moment....she works at Kandys in Telford

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Lexi works has Naomi at Brooklyns in Crewe & has Toya at Valentines in Peterborough....Chanti does sometimes work in Birmingham ( incalls at a hotel )

AW link for Chanti seems de activated at the moment....she works at Kandys in Telford

Result!! Good to see you making full use of your little black book  :thumbsup:

ash-brum

Thanks for the replies, will follow up later.   It's bizarre, but i did find Chanti's AW page earlier today, but as said above has now been deactivated.

brummierob

Chanti's new AW profile is Shanti69 for those looking for her

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator