Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blonde Nicole  (Read 4163 times)

1 review(s) for Athletic Nicole (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline JamesRockford

My first review.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Blonde Nicole is a Hungarian lady, based (last week) in a multi-girl flat in Hendon above a parade of shops.  Advertised as 40 years old but actually an exceptionally fit 50 year old.  Caressed her, hoping to get some reciprocation - but it was hard hard work and she obviously was forgetting that she had some work to do.  I gave her the benefit of the doubt - her claim that she was brand new to this was fresh in my mind.  Concluded that she was basically lazy, and asked for a BJ to finish.  She did this for about 2 minutes - rather toothy, so I asked her to stop.  Time ran out (her colleague knocked on the door) and she asked for more money - .... awkward moment, my fault not having a watch on me (she didn't have a clock nearby) - OK I agreed to a bit more time and finished with doggy.

Pros:
Excellent physique for a potential milf
Pleasant enough

Cons:
Slightly stale breath - she showered at the beginning with me but unlike me she hadn't bothered to brush her teeth.
Very passive - but in a lazy rather than submissive way
Unexciting

Cost:
£80 for one hour, plus £40 for extra 15 minutes

Not disastrous but I would not bother returning.

Offline ddfun

I've met with her when she operated out of a flat in Perivale.....fit as hell as you say but more like a gilf than a milf.  Remember the service being a little cold......never went back.

Offline killa78

I saw her a numerous times in Perivale.  She was independent then and 60 for the hour. She got much better after visit 2.in short, she provided a decent gfe service with dfk and decent owo. She liked a good doggy session also and had no breath issues.Not sure what happened to her but suspect she either lost her appetite or some one took the piss and hence the average service. I will pay a visit although not keen on Maids knocking on the door etc.

Offline JamesRockford

I didn't ask but she made a real point of volunteering lots of information about how she new she was to this business and how shocked her family would be if they found out she was doing it.  I don't know why girls bother with lies like that - it's irrelevant to the punter.  Kind of like me telling a WG that my wife doesn't understand me and saying that I never usually visit WGs.  Somewhat pointless and time would be better spent enjoying each other's company.

Offline Steve2

I saw her when she 1st started in Perivale. Excellent VFM. I think she was called Olympia then

Offline beachtest

anyone had the chance to review?

Offline Steve2

All the previous posters have seen her and given opinions. What more do you want?

Offline beachtest

Is she muscular in any way like this?

Hidden Image/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

would help to know before I make a booking! :)

Thanks a lot

Offline punk

sure she use to be in e1/e2 area  and offered BB for 50 extra i could be wrong. :unknown:

Offline Kentpunt

£80 for one hour but £40 for 15 min? someone teach this girl maths

Offline JamesRockford

Yes she really should be about £65 per hour - I would have considered that a fairish price.  If you do see her, you do need to manage the time carefully - she is very slow and passive and the hour is up before you have really had any satisfaction - which is where the extra money suddenly kicks in!  A bit like a builder making money on his extras.  She tried hard to waste time showing me photos of her grown children - ..... awkward and really not my priority.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 07:59:13 pm by JamesRockford »