Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tanning Rooms - Vicky (Wolverhampton)  (Read 3395 times)

Electronica

After a long break from this establishment, my hormones got the better of me a couple of weeks ago and so I booked 40 mins when Vicky just happened to be Dish of the Day.

No link but easily found on Google and on this site.
The salon is on Hampton Road, Fordhouses, W-Ton. 01902-782960
Cost was £60 all in for 40 minutes.

Vicky is a sexy 30 something lady, nicely built with extremely good breasts and a body to “get hold of”, about a size 14 but not fat.

The massage started as per usual face down but quickly became raunchy with lots of inner thigh work, ball cupping and reach unders. Once turned over my excitement was obvious and Vicky offered to disrobe thus displaying her ample charms. I gave them some considerable attention and her nipples are very suckable and became very stiff. She seemed to get turned on by this and allowed my hands to roam inside her panties.  She was definitely getting wet but I didn’t want to force it on my first encounter with her.  Would love to go down on her given the chance on my next visit, but we’ll see.

Anyway the HR was more than enjoyable and resulted in me shooting a considerable load all over her hands and my chest. Her technique was extremely good and satisfying, slowly at first and then picking up speed with some great ball action whilst I explored her ass and sumptuous breasts further.

Will definitely be back to taste Vickys charms in the near future. Highly recommended.

bobsuper

I've never done this before and not sure how it works. Do you just go and request a massage? Do you get to choose the girl too?

Offline Jasonk71

Phone up & ask who is on that duty

Offline r1965h

I rang last week and they said there were only 2 girls doing massage this week and that's Vicky and Michelle. Both reviewed on here.

Offline Jasonk71

Michelle is one dirty wg.  Not been with Vicky

Offline Beamer

Michelle is one dirty wg.  Not been with Vicky

I maybe wrong but wasn't one of them a BB?

Offline Dumper

Electronica

Michelle will fuck anything that moves no holes barred and all BB, so if you’ve got a death wish, crack on!

Vicky is very good though.

Offline Bhammale39

Vicky is pure filth too, but at least insists on a condom for both holes  :P

Offline mmarcus

Vicky is pure filth too, but at least insists on a condom for both holes  :P

FS and anal on offer?

Electronica

Not what your review says?
He's not had anal with Vicky, I would wager Beamer!   :cool:

Offline Bhammale39

He's not had anal with Vicky, I would wager Beamer!   :cool:

You’d be losing your wager then  ;)

Offline Bhammale39

Not what your review says?

Correct as that was the first time I visited her, I believe there’s some ruling about not being able to review the same person within a specific timeframe. Not particularly arsed by people who don’t believe me, just passing on my own experience.

Offline Beamer

Correct as that was the first time I visited her, I believe there’s some ruling about not being able to review the same person within a specific timeframe. Not particularly arsed by people who don’t believe me, just passing on my own experience.
The site rules state......
Reviews
A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking (e.g. verbally or by textual messaging). A meet does not need to take place, money does not need change hands, the only requirement is that the she had accepted the initial booking. Only one review thread is permissible per punt. Do not combine multiple punts in the same review thread, neither should a single punt be split into multiple review threads. Do not post the same review in multiple regions. Only sex workers can be the subject of a review, not a whole agency / establishment / brothel. Past or current sex workers or anyone related to a sex worker (e.g. boyfriend) may not review any other sex worker. Reviews must contain either a link, contact details or address (if publicised by the service provider). Massage-only reviews without any sexual services are permitted, but ideally should make it clear in the topic title. Only one positive review thread can be posted for a service provider by one member per 12 month period, the exception is if the new positive review is for a threesome or more booking. This 12-month restriction only applies to positive reviews, not neutral or negative (they can be posted anytime after a positive review). During the 12-month period a member can add their new positive reviews to their existing review thread in the form of a reply.

Offline Bhammale39

The site rules state......
Reviews
A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking (e.g. verbally or by textual messaging). A meet does not need to take place, money does not need change hands, the only requirement is that the she had accepted the initial booking. Only one review thread is permissible per punt. Do not combine multiple punts in the same review thread, neither should a single punt be split into multiple review threads. Do not post the same review in multiple regions. Only sex workers can be the subject of a review, not a whole agency / establishment / brothel. Past or current sex workers or anyone related to a sex worker (e.g. boyfriend) may not review any other sex worker. Reviews must contain either a link, contact details or address (if publicised by the service provider). Massage-only reviews without any sexual services are permitted, but ideally should make it clear in the topic title. Only one positive review thread can be posted for a service provider by one member per 12 month period, the exception is if the new positive review is for a threesome or more booking. This 12-month restriction only applies to positive reviews, not neutral or negative (they can be posted anytime after a positive review). During the 12-month period a member can add their new positive reviews to their existing review thread in the form of a reply.

Thanks for clarifying.

Offline houseboot

Thanks for clarifying.

To summarize, i.e. last sentence:-

"During the 12-month period a member can add their new positive reviews to their existing review thread in the form of a reply."

Offline Bhammale39

To summarize, i.e. last sentence:-

"During the 12-month period a member can add their new positive reviews to their existing review thread in the form of a reply."

Cheers for that patronising response, my response of ‘thanks for clarifying’ means I just about understood, and I’ll be sure to never make such a grave error again  :rolleyes:

Offline houseboot

Cheers for that patronising response, my response of ‘thanks for clarifying’ means I just about understood, and I’ll be sure to never make such a grave error again  :rolleyes:

Twas not patronising.

Only the last sentence was relevant so there was no need for the rest.

Offline Bhammale39

Twas not patronising.

Only the last sentence was relevant so there was no need for the rest.

Ah, I’m with you now! Cheers.