Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: India Priya Babe - Turnpike lane  (Read 3674 times)

5 review(s) for INDIAN PRIYA BABE (0 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by pumps]
5 review(s) for Amira Big Boobs (0 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by sunnyj]

Offline pumps

External Link/Members Only

Tel: +447774893766 or 07774893766

Location: Quiet residential area around 8mins walk from the station, house divided into flats, okay inside.  I donno who else lives in those flat but the hallway stank... possibly their cooking, the sort of smell that lingered in your clothes for a while.

Comms: SMS fast replies.

Girl: Facially Better than the photos, very attractive. roughly 5'2"

So she's been negatively reviewed and I was going to leave it at that, but after looking through the OP's other reviews (nearly all negative) I thought I'd take the chance.

Another thing to note, her profile initially only offered OW, then after a week it was offering OWO and now its back to OW again  :sarcastic:.

I explicitly messaged to confirm OWO was on offer, this came back as a yes. Based on that I took my chances.

She opened the door, I was very surprised, facially much better than the photos, dressed in leggings and black top, outlined her tits, arse and thighs nicely (which leggings always do).  Very nice smile and eye contact and spoke good english, I got that vibe the punt would be a good one.

Anyway before paying I confirmed OWO, it was met with an instant no, and she pointed to her teeth suggesting thats the reason why its not on offer, I said that I messaged to confirm it, she then said it was her friend who offered OWO.

She showed me her mate and she wasn't my cup of tea at all (will have to find her profile), out of principle I'd of walked anyway unless her mate was amazing.

Priya then agreed to OWO when I was starting to walk, but said it would be extra but this wasn't going to run with me so I left.

I considered a quickie but £50 IMO is too expensive for that.

Happy hunting folks.

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online Waterhouse

Cheers for the review. What was up with her teeth... braces, cavities, recent extraction? Very odd to use teeth as an excuse. :hi:
« Last Edit: November 18, 2018, 03:04:33 pm by Yondu616 »

Offline last_days_of_logan

External Link/Members Only

Tel: +447774893766 or 07774893766

Location: Quiet residential area around 8mins walk from the station, house divided into flats, okay inside.  I donno who else lives in those flat but the hallway stank... possibly their cooking, the sort of smell that lingered in your clothes for a while.

Comms: SMS fast replies.

Girl: Facially Better than the photos, very attractive. roughly 5'2"

So she's been negatively reviewed and I was going to leave it at that, but after looking through the OP's other reviews (nearly all negative) I thought I'd take the chance.

Another thing to note, her profile initially only offered OW, then after a week it was offering OWO and now its back to OW again  :sarcastic:.

I explicitly messaged to confirm OWO was on offer, this came back as a yes. Based on that I took my chances.

She opened the door, I was very surprised, facially much better than the photos, dressed in leggings and black top, outlined her tits, arse and thighs nicely (which leggings always do).  Very nice smile and eye contact and spoke good english, I got that vibe the punt would be a good one.

Anyway before paying I confirmed OWO, it was met with an instant no, and she pointed to her teeth suggesting thats the reason why its not on offer, I said that I messaged to confirm it, she then said it was her friend who offered OWO.

She showed me her mate and she wasn't my cup of tea at all (will have to find her profile), out of principle I'd of walked anyway unless her mate was amazing.

Priya then agreed to OWO when I was starting to walk, but said it would be extra but this wasn't going to run with me so I left.

I considered a quickie but £50 IMO is too expensive for that.

Happy hunting folks.

last review said no arse at all. completely flat

did you get that idea from seeing her?

Offline pumps

Cheers for the review. What was up with her teeth... braces, cavities, recent extraction? Very odd to use teeth as an excuse. :hi:

recieved this excuse many times before from various prossies, its just bullshit.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2018, 03:35:24 pm by pumps »

Offline pumps

last review said no arse at all. completely flat

did you get that idea from seeing her?

if you're talking bubble butt thread arse and all that jazz then forget out it. lol

bearing in mind Leggings can make most things look good, what I saw following her to the bedroom looked like something I really wanted to get my hands on.

Electronica

Looks to have a bit of a belly on her, so that together with the lying and misleading would make her an instant no for me.

if you're talking bubble butt thread arse and all that jazz then forget out it. lol

bearing in mind Leggings can make most things look good, what I saw following her to the bedroom looked like something I really wanted to get my hands on.

gonna have a look see

Offline pumps

if you're talking bubble butt thread arse and all that jazz then forget about* it. lol

typo

Offline Wozel

typo

yes that was an obvious one. no need to correct yourself there

thickandlongguy

well done pumps, i am yet to learn the art of walking, i always feel that after so much of effort in making to the punt, its not worth walking if as you said the face, tits and ass are great

Offline pumps

well done pumps, i am yet to learn the art of walking, i always feel that after so much of effort in making to the punt, its not worth walking if as you said the face, tits and ass are great

yeah, I can see where you're coming from especially if you don't often get the chance to punt, but that's why plan B's were invented  :thumbsup:

When they get you there under false pretences its always best to walk so they don't do it again.

Offline pumps

yes that was an obvious one. no need to correct yourself there

correction for everyone in general, the obvious isn't always obvious on ukp.

let me refer you to back my other Priya thread  :sarcastic:

Offline RAJEC

I’d tell them you’re a dentist, and if they’ve had a filling, then c im is actually a good agent to speed up the setting process for the filler  :hi:

Offline pumps

I’d tell them you’re a dentist, and if they’ve had a filling, then c im is actually a good agent to speed up the setting process for the filler  :hi:

what..... carry one of these in my punting bag and call her bluff?

:sarcastic:

Offline Bassman

Thanks for the review. I too was still tempted. I won’t bother now.

Offline sunnyj

yeah, I can see where you're coming from especially if you don't often get the chance to punt, but that's why plan B's were invented  :thumbsup:

When they get you there under false pretences its always best to walk so they don't do it again.
:thumbsup: and thanks for the review. My "That Gypsy look" bucket list need to wait for next hottie.

Offline RAJEC

what..... carry one of these in my punting bag and call her bluff?

:sarcastic:

Yes. An essential item that should be added to:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=229260.msg2334210#msg2334210

I can picture that bag too btw: probably a drawstring type with ‘punters convention 2009 - las vegas’ Or something printed on it  :lol:

Offline Alex0003

She not Indian she’s Romanian,

Offline pumps

She not Indian she’s Romanian,

lol ffs, when will these stupid comments ever end....

Offline RAJEC

Electronica

Offline pumps

Romanian! Fucking yuk!

why have you assumed she is romanian?   

geeze the posts are never ending lool. 

Offline ars.mav

Well done for walking away, Pumps..was going to try her, but won't now..thanks  :hi:

Offline pumps

Well done for walking away, Pumps..was going to try her, but won't now..thanks  :hi:

It was hard to walk. sometimes you have to cut off your nose to spite your face to make a point that certain things aren't acceptable.

it might have worked as her profile was readjusted to show Oral With afterwards.

Offline Donald Punt

She deff is Indian..Gujarati she is
Banned reason: Asking to be banned
Banned by: daviemac

Offline RAJEC

She deff is Indian..Gujarati she is

Her profile says Hungarian. She is definitely
not indian

Offline pumps

lool please can we put this to bed.

Her AW handle mentions the word "indian"  I'm sure we as experienced punters can overlook her handle and read it at face value.

The facts are her verified profile states Hungarian, she spoke to her stable mate in Hungarian, there should be no doubts in anyone's mind she is a Hungarian Gypsy.

we all know that somewhere back up her family timeline she is of Indian descent or there abouts.

Offline RAJEC

lool please can we put this to bed.

Her AW handle mentions the word "indian"  I'm sure we as experienced punters can overlook her handle and read it at face value.

The facts are her verified profile states Hungarian, she spoke to her stable mate in Hungarian, there should be no doubts in anyone's mind she is a Hungarian Gypsy.

we all know that somewhere back up her family timeline she is of Indian descent or there abouts.

She’s hungo, end of!

More pertinently, she is now confirming oral with ONLY on inquiry.

Offline pumps

More pertinently, she is now confirming oral with ONLY on inquiry.

she's smart too.

Offline RAJEC

she's smart too.

Not sure you know. She probably relies on getting the punters in, and makes concessions for a small % (you) that will walk

Offline pumps

Not sure you know. She probably relies on getting the punters in, and makes concessions for a small % (you) that will walk

well if shes now only confirming OW, in my book shes at the very least learning quickly.

She must of had one too many punters walk.

Offline RAJEC

well if shes now only confirming OW, in my book shes at the very least learning quickly.

She must of had one too many punters walk.

Or maybe she thought you’d called up to check again  :lol:

Her profile is also updated (apart from likes list)

Offline pumps

Or maybe she thought you’d called up to check again  :lol:

Her profile is also updated (apart from likes list)

Yeah I mentioned that in the review

Electronica

why have you assumed she is romanian?   

geeze the posts are never ending lool.
I haven't assumed anything... I was responding to Alex003 who said she was.
Mind you if she's Indian..... just to be fair..... Indian yuk! :-)

Offline RAJEC

I haven't assumed anything... I was responding to Alex003 who said she was.
Mind you if she's Indian..... just to be fair..... Indian yuk! :-)

So the point of your post?

Offline RAJEC

Yeah I mentioned that in the review

My bad! Thought she’d updated that further. Oh well... her loss  :unknown:

Yep  :thumbsup:

i was joking...i just love how this thread is getting derailed cause of the nationality

Offline RAJEC

i was joking...i just love how this thread is getting derailed cause of the nationality

:D I know.

You can tell the seasoned punters from the kids... a mile off.

Offline Alex0003

I went to see her last week, I lived in India for 12years, I told her straight you ain’t Indian then she admitted she’s form Romania

Offline RAJEC

I went to see her last week, I lived in India for 12years, I told her straight you ain’t Indian then she admitted she’s form Romania

claiming to be a Hungarian, but admits being a rom... so probably a barebacker  :scare:

claiming to be a Hungarian, but admits being a rom... so probably a barebacker  :scare:

LOL , even after she tried not to do oral without ? your logic RAJEC ..  :D

Electronica

Romanian! A disgusting race! Should be liquidated.

Offline RAJEC

LOL , even after she tried not to do oral without ? your logic RAJEC ..  :D

:lol:

Offline ars.mav

:lol:

Dude Rajec, you seemed to be obssessed with this SP..pls visit and verify for us her nationality pls..and whether or not she learnt after Pumps walked away from her  ;)

Offline pumps

this threads fucking stupid now.

its absolutely unbelievable.