Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Isabella19  (Read 3994 times)

mystery7

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hey everyone. I finally got around to seeing Isabella yesterday and I give her a neutral.

Comms: Phoned her the day before and arranged to see her at 6:30pm the next day. Got there and called....No answer! She called back and said she was running late and to come back in an hour. After some faffing  I finally got in at 7:40 and was let in by one of the other girls (Who was hot)

Isabella: Isabella was lovely and very easy to get along with. She said sorry for the mix up and something had been going on. This seems believable as all the other girls were running around cleaning etc (maybe they had a house inspection from there landlord)
She is petite, pretty and very friendly with a gorgeous tight body.

Service: After I paid she disappeared for a couple of mins then came back in in thong and bra. She looked gorgeous and I instantly got hard. She laid me down and gave me a nice BJ, followed by her riding me. We fucked in a few positions for 15mins or so then had a quick break and a chat, she's easy to talk to and seemed interested in getting to know me (The only time a WG has asked me how old I am and what I do for a living)
In round 2 I got her to dance for me wearing legging and heels and I was bone hard. I pulled her leggings down, pulled her thong aside and fucked her from behind over her bed. By this time she was dripping wet and moaning (She didn't use any lube BTW....also a first for me) I came after ten mins or so and pulled out......And the condom had broken! (Off to the clinic for me  :(

Conclusion: The comms are bad, the service a bit scatty but I enjoyed it non the less. It was all very natural and friendly in the house and all the girls (another 3 hotties live there) came in to the room after and were chatting with me (I was still butt naked). I never felt rushed or uncomfortable or heard the legendary male voices.
I would revisit Isabella and a couple of her friends are now on my hotlist. If you are used to better service then maybe they are not for you. This is no Platinum Cindy operation :)
But if you have some spare time and are willing to run the knobstacle course you will be rewarded with a pretty, hot bodied, esy to get on with young lady.

BTW. Kissing is closed mouth, No OWO(which I knew before hand), she didn't mind me licking or fingering her either.

Offline Jimmyredcab

BTW. Kissing is closed mouth,

No surprises there.     :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

vorian

Thanks for your review, thought you were spot on with the neutral.

mystery7

Yep! Knew Jimmy would love that :lol:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Yep! Knew Jimmy would love that :lol:

We all have different priorities but DFK is essential for me ------------ I can't remember the last time I experienced closed mouth kissing.     :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

mystery7

Doesn't really bother me. Not a huge fan of kissing WGs, Normal service is fine with me. Although I would have liked OWO. Still, a nice experience non the less :)

Festisio

No OWO(which I knew before hand),

Well at least you had checked on the phone, presumably?

Since she has OWO (at discretion) listed on her "likes"

Deceitful bitch.

mystery7

If I see 'Discretion' on a profile I assume that means she doesn't do it. As I say, doesn't bother me but I realise this annoys  some people.

helmsdale

i got a stiffy just from reading that - she sounds like a real hotty for us vanilla punters. I am curious as to why the reviewer only gives her a neutral and yet says that he would revisit her.

mystery7

Mainly because I know some of the more experienced members on here demand more from there punts, and rightly so if you've been around the block and experienced the crème de la crème.

I gave a neutral as bad comms, no DFK, no OWO and bad time keeping is by and large frowned upon in this community. I however am still in my first few years of punting, and don't do it that often (4/5 times a year max), so I will still put up with the odd knobstacle course. (as long as there hot)

If I get on with the girl and the sex is good, I'll let some stuff slide. But I will continue to review with one eye on the expectations of other members on here, as they are not so forgiving :diablo:

Still, as I said before......Lovely girl :thumbsup:

helmsdale

Its horses for courses, I wouldn't knock down a girl such as Isabella for not providing services that are not listed on her enjoys list and I probably would give negative reviews to the creme de la creme if I ever visited them as I am not into PSE and their personalities would probably leave me cold.

Offline Meursault

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
I would revisit Isabella and a couple of her friends are now on my hotlist.
Interesting that you would revisit after a "neutral" experience. Do you hope she would offer more next time, or were you fundamentally happy with her services?

Offline Meursault

If I get on with the girl and the sex is good, I'll let some stuff slide. But I will continue to review with one eye on the expectations of other members on here, as they are not so forgiving :diablo:

Still, as I said before......Lovely girl :thumbsup:
I'm not sure any rating should be made with others in mind. It is YOUR rating. However, if you describe the services in detail, which you thankfully have, other members will make their own mind up. Your rating of +ve, n or -ve is subjective and may lead to conversations, but ultimately the description is everything. Again, thank you for the detailed review  :drinks:

mystery7

Yes. Fundamentally happy with the services. All these things have been brought up in other reviews of her and her housemates on here, so its no surprise to those who have read those reviews.
Making me wait an hour when I had already arrived on time, and the few minor things I mentioned in the review prompted the 'neutral' review. Trust me, others on here would have been far more brutal for such matters.
Check her out for yourself. See what you think  :)

london

I went to see Julia007 External Link/Members Only last week ( first time in that area) , I called them when I was in their road , gave me the door number but a man about 30 yrs Romanian opened the door , didn't know what should I say ,,
I thought I may go to wrong door number  :dash:

when the guy seen my face which I was surprised  :crazy: , he said are you here to see girls ? I said yes , he said ok come and go first floor and when he opened the door I saw a girl behind her

anyway , wasn't first time to see a man inside a house which Romain girl working but was first time door open with a man

2nd disappointing :

Julie wasn't available as her xclient wanted to add one hour more , 3 more girls were free which  I select Isabella

she is very sexy girl and limited service and no need to go to details which mostly same as everyone .

no DFK , NO OWO

but not fair to her if I don't mention that she is one the best girl ride on top , I was fk her many position for 50 min , she was so tired and she was keep going and never complain ,

when I went to toilet smell of cannabis was disgusting as someone b4 smoked there , I asked Isabel that do you smoke this shit and she said no that was Julie client ,

I am not blame this girl for no kissing and no OWO , she told me that she has too many dudgy client which using drug everyday and she don't want to die too soon  :D

if anyone seen both Julie and Isabel ,can give some comment which one is better ?

Offline UltrasForLife

They are selective with the FK it seems - do it with some and not with others (I had no FK at the beginning of 1st time but had FK for 2nd half and second visit). It really seems to be at discretion which is different from other Romanian girls who ut at discretion but don't FK with anyone...

re te Romanian guy - been there, done that and warned you guys about it in my review thread so it is no-news. He seems like a nice enough guy though despite looking like scary as shit.

ah yes...and unless you are literary first client of the day around lunch time, don't expect to go in on time as it seems to be reported in every review that guys are asked to wait or get a different girl. Don't go there if you insist on seeing the girl specifically (and not Jullia for example) and don't have another hour to spare on top.

I think I will finally go and visit Julia two weeks from now. It is about time.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2014, 06:45:18 am by UltrasForLife »

Offline Horneylee

I have met both girls And both are great. Isabella sure can ride well. Julia I have a connection with so when we get down to having fun it's more gfe. Both are great girls and I have had DFK with both so I guess it is down to how they feel about the meet etc.

Both girls are great fun and know how to have fun and dance around. Both have nice slim figures.

I saw another girl Kelly? I was wondering if anyone has had any feedback on her.

Offline Jimmyredcab

re te Romanian guy - been there, done that and warned you guys about it in my review thread so it is no-news. He seems like a nice enough guy though despite looking like scary as shit.

So let's get this right, not only is the Romanian pimp/enforcer on the premises, you actually get to see him ---WTF     :scare:

Offline UltrasForLife

So let's get this right, not only is the Romanian pimp/enforcer on the premises, you actually get to see him ---WTF     :scare:

It has been stated by every single person that has been with any of them that they seem very cheerful and happy with the whole thing. They are certainly not forced, I have seen such before and there is no comparison. Stop trolling. Now pimp - maybe as their English is certainly not enough to do it by themselves and certainly he must have arranged for the housing, etc.

Offline mr man

You can't blame them for having some muscle on the premises but I agree that having him answer the door could be very off putting for some. Maybe when I first started punting 17 or so years ago as a young skinny weakling I may have been scared off but now i imagine I could have some interesting chats.
Even having other girls comes into the room while I'm in the nud  as per initial review would have made me very uncomfortable once but now the more the merrier  :D

Offline Jimmyredcab

It has been stated by every single person that has been with any of them that they seem very cheerful and happy with the whole thing. They are certainly not forced, I have seen such before and there is no comparison. Stop trolling.

OK, maybe I have got it all wrong and he is some sort of benevelent "Uncle" type and takes very little from them .    :hi:

Offline punk

OK, maybe I have got it all wrong and he is some sort of benevelent "Uncle" type and takes very little from them .    :hi:

he is there for advice and guidance  :hi:

Offline mr man

Just because they have someone with them or they come over and work in gangs doesn't mean they're forced. Many Romanians, men and women, come over here trying to seek normal jobs to feed their families back home, many are ripped off and find out there is no job once they've paid their "boss" fees to get here and end up living rough.

Maybe some go to find work here and are told, "Go to England and spend all day in a muddy field as part of a gang digging up potatoes for £5 an hour, or you can go to England and have sex all day as part of a gang for £40 an hour" I'm sure there must be situations like this and I'm sure some are grateful for the opportunity and are happy to have somewhere warm to stay. Some of these places like the one above are full of girls that are just too happy and jokey to be forced. It's nice when you enter a house and all the girls are sitting there chatting and laughing away.

It's like a normal civvie girl may shag a really fat ugly bloke and have a great time and the only time she'll feels shame for what she's done is when her friends find out. Could be he same for these girls, They maybe having the time of their life just hoping that their families never find out because that's when the shame will come.

I dunno, this is just my idle thoughts as I sup on my beer  :drinks:

dilettante

i got a stiffy just from reading that - she sounds like a real hotty for us vanilla punters. I am curious as to why the reviewer only gives her a neutral and yet says that he would revisit her.
Agree, for £70 I'd rate that as excellent.  In fact, if I was free I'd probably jump on a train and see her this w/e, before she disappears.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2014, 08:26:49 pm by dilettante »

Offline Jimmyredcab

Just because they have someone with them or they come over and work in gangs doesn't mean they're forced.

I have not suggested that they are "forced" ------------------- they are certainly controlled though, that means the pimp supplies the premises and sets the working hours and the rates, the lower the rates the busier they will be, we can only guess what the girl ends up with after "expenses".    :thumbsdown:

Anyone who thinks Romanian girls come here with limited English and no money and then work as Indies are living in cloud cuckoo land.     :crazy:

Offline mr man

I have not suggested that they are "forced" ------------------- they are certainly controlled though, that means the pimp supplies the premises and sets the working hours and the rates. .
Think that describes pretty much all 9 to 5 jobs :yahoo:

vorian

Yep in my job I'm certainly controlled and my boss and company definitely take a big cut of the money I earn them thats for sure.

Offline smiths

Offline Jimmyredcab

So we are in agreement that very few of these girls are truly independent.

No one "controls" me, I work when I want and keep all my takings.    :hi:

vorian

I assume you are lucky enough to be self employed then Jimmy.  I wish I was in that position for sure.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I assume you are lucky enough to be self employed then Jimmy.  I wish I was in that position for sure.

I wish I worked in the public sector, sick pay, holiday pay, gold plated pensions -------------- being self employed has many downsides.    :thumbsdown:

vorian

I wish I worked in the public sector, sick pay, holiday pay, gold plated pensions -------------- being self employed has many downsides.    :thumbsdown:

Yes you do make a fair point being self employed does have many downsides of course but as you said you are in charge of your own employment and are not beholden to a employer.

Roland D Hay

I wish I worked in the public sector, gold plated pensions

You're clinging onto a dated stereotype here Jimmy, trust me, the pensions are far from copper plated, let alone gold.

Offline mr man

sure many girls work as part of a group. It's safer that way.

Racer

I'm not sure any rating should be made with others in mind. It is YOUR rating. However, if you describe the services in detail, which you thankfully have, other members will make their own mind up. Your rating of +ve, n or -ve is subjective and may lead to conversations, but ultimately the description is everything. Again, thank you for the detailed review  :drinks:
I fully agree - it's your description/rating.

I think price is also important.  Even if the service, place, or whatever is not excellent, but the price is low, I would still say it is Positive because you cannot expect a Ferrari for the price of a Corsa.  On the contrary, I would consider getting a top of the range Audi for the price of a Ferrari a Negative.

Racer

Yes, there might be many downsides, but you don't pay taxes and NICs as an employee!