Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: XXsmallteen Hyde  (Read 2383 times)

27 review(s) for xxsmallteen (15 positive, 6 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by houseboot]
27 review(s) for jessica smallsxx (15 positive, 6 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
27 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5644472) (15 positive, 6 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline montypython

External Link/Members Only

There's already a number of reviews on this girl but I think she deserves another.

I've tried a few times to catch this little fuck toy but it wasn't until recently I actually managed to meet her. I'd say comms are good, although she (or maybe he) prefers to tx, I've tried a few times to ring as soon as I receive a reply but she won't answer. I like to talk prior to arranging a meet, I find it helps me get a feel for the girl, you can't get the same from a tx.

The description and pics are accurate, she is small and looks young.

The service is poor, no interaction, very mechanical. You will get better service from similar age girls at Piccadilly selecta for half the price.

Not a memoerabe experience and I certainly won't be returning.

Offline cueball

She's steadily picking up the red ones is this lass...Cheers for sharing  :hi:

Offline frankc

Doesn't look like her service has improved much since I saw her 18 months ago, thanks for the review Pal

Offline Trotter671

Cheers for the review OP :hi: Have been tempted before as fit, petite and busty is just my type but seems constantly crap service so I won't be bothering.

Offline montypython

If she sorted her act out she could mop up! Obviously she hasn't got that in her, shame.

Offline ss100

A bump on an old review but has anyone sampled her gangbang Wednesday's?

Online Blackpool Rock

A bump on an old review but has anyone sampled her gangbang Wednesday's?
It was touched on recently on another review thread and i've linked my thoughts on her recent AW profile changes below
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=240704.msg2465764#msg2465764

However just looking again at her profile I now see she is advertising car meet BJ's for £40 so she seems increasingly desperate for cash

Offline PJMaguffy

:vomit: :vomit:

32B natural......................think not !!! They look at least a D and fake to boot !!

jonnw16

She had them "done" sometime last year (year before?).