Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maya sexxy69 - she's totally bored  (Read 393 times)

1 review(s) for Maya sexxy69 (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline ash78

Seen this girl a while ago when she was at Notting Hill Gate as a plan B

External Link/Members Only

Comms: All by text. Sent her a regular text and she replies on WhatsApp. Enquired for extras and she said Anal and OWO are +£40

Location: Discreet 1st floor flat on Kensington Church Street. Buzzes you in after you call her.

The Girl: Maya is a 22yo girl from Romania. She has a piercing above her upper lip. It's her in the pics and she's got the most amazing set of boobs. They look enhanced but they are not. Very firm. Perhaps the only positive.

The punt: She greets you and introduces herself with a handshake. Confirmed services and she said she doesn't do Anal and OWO is extra £20. I should have walked by then  :dash: but I was horny and it was 2am. So I paid her £120 and she removed her clothes and laid in bed. No kissing and was watching at the TV while I was working my way down kissing her body. She's got a nice skin. Then time for OWO which was very rushed and on with the condom for missionary until round 1 came to an end. Laid side to side and started small talk. Round two with some RO which this time seemed to enjoy and get wet and participated. Condom on and mish again, then Doggie and at that point I was pounding for a few minutes and she said something like "Are you cumming today or tomorrow"?  :dash: So I answered with sarcasm. Put her on the side and came in the bag. Wiped and got dressed and left.

The verdict: She was bored during the entire punt. No conscious effort to please and she was focused on a Romanian reality talk show on TV. Nice set of boobs but that's about it. No point in returning.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: November 18, 2018, 01:13:02 am by ash78 »

Offline peter purves

Sorry to hear mate.

Unfortunately some classic lines and actions in this punt  :dash: :(
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac