Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cancellation at last minute from the WG  (Read 6820 times)

I got stung about 2 years ago on a punt that I had travelled 2 hours for, When I got there got told to wait as she was running behind, 20 minutes after booked time ring back to be told she can't actually do the booking after all as "Not in the mood". Royally peeved but no backup plans in place so the 2 hour trek home was spent in absolute apocalyptic rage.
Worst thing was left neg on her AW profile and got a neg back saying I tried BB!!!!   :scare:

Past that I have a 10 minute rule, if they are not ready 10 minutes after booked time I'm outta there and always make sure to have backup plans in place.

What's the crappiest last minute cancellation you've had?

overhead

Arriving 20 mins late after toiling for two hours through 8 inches of snow which had unexpectedly fallen overnight, only to be informed that I already had negative feedback filed against me - which turned out to be true. I said didn't you notice it had snowed, to which she said 'no excuse' and slammed the door in my face. I should add that she had refused to give me a number to call. She had mine but didn't call me.

Mega-bitch.

(seriously something wrong in her head too, so maybe it was a close shave)

Arriving 20 mins late after toiling for two hours through 8 inches of snow which had unexpectedly fallen overnight

The snow would have put me off!! No way I would risk it on the way to a punt, can't even begin to think how I could explain that one to the Mrs if I had an accident!!

vorian

These are examples of unprofessional bad prossies,  unfortunately this happened but not all prossies would do this. By checking the reviews on UKP, asking questions and doing some research it is possible to reduce the risks of having a bad punt.

Toshiba

I would never travel 2 hours for this reason, i stay fairly local

I was on my was 30mins before punt, smelling and looking dappa was fooking annoyed and the replacement was shite

These are examples of unprofessional bad prossies,  unfortunately this happened but not all prossies would do this. By checking the reviews on UKP, asking questions and doing some research it is possible to reduce the risks of having a bad punt.
Quite agree and definitely more diligent now but sadly didn't know about UKP and relied on AW feedback system (Lesson learnt on that one)

SirFrank

I booked some bird who only seems to tour UK and arranged to meet at her hotel in Cardiff. She sent me to the wrong hotel, kept me waiting 15 mins beyond agreed time and when I was about to fuck off she txt me sorry about the wait please come up to 12 th floor. I got to the lift and the place only had 3 floors. Then phoned her as I thought this is a scam. She said oh sorry you're at the wrong hotel someone else did that earlier too. I suggested she change her AW info ASAP and provide the correct postcode.

She have me the right details of hotel and on the way she cancelled as her next appointment had turned up!!!! Fucking furious doesn't even come close. I txt her back along the lines of wtf r u playing at etc etc. she said so sorry can u rebook but the net guy has arrived. I told her to go and fuck her own face and called her a fucking cunt! She then text me back along the lines of I'm really sorry if you call over now I'll see you. I didn't even waste my time replying.

Got home and left my first ever negative feedback on AW. She hadn't marked the meeting as happening so it was feedback only. It was also factual and measured and the bitch had the nerve to respond, implying that my version of events wasn't completely true. For me the worst meets are the ones that don't happen. I realise that sometimes things happen but don't fuck me off and treat me like a mug
« Last Edit: January 22, 2014, 08:27:07 pm by SirFrank »

overhead

I would never travel 2 hours for this reason, i stay fairly local

I was on my was 30mins before punt, smelling and looking dappa was fooking annoyed and the replacement was shite

Normal Journey time was less than an hour, and it was to an area I was going to anyway. In fact I diverted to her place which is why I wasn't actually all that late in the circumstances.

She was a bit of a nutter I think, and didn't stay around much longer.

Offline Strawberry

• Service Provider
Normal Journey time was less than an hour, and it was to an area I was going to anyway. In fact I diverted to her place which is why I wasn't actually all that late in the circumstances.

She was a bit of a nutter I think, and didn't stay around much longer.

So you were already there anyway?I can understand you being pissed off because being that late is going to piss off your customer but you said you'd travelled for 2 hours for the punt, which makes it sounds as if you were not going to that area for any other reason so not quite accurate.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2014, 07:49:25 am by Strawberry »

Offline Strawberry

• Service Provider
So you were already there anyway?I can understand you being pissed off because being that late is going to piss off your customer but you said you'd travelled for 2 hours for the punt, which makes it sounds as if you were not going to that area for any other reason so not quite accurate.

Sorry got you and OP mixed up, ignore the above (or read it and see how mixed up I got!). I guess she was peeved but if you've no contact number, then you cannot let her know. All the more reason to have spoken on the phone/had phone contact before setting off.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2014, 09:31:02 am by Strawberry »

Offline Jimmyredcab

Worst thing was left neg on her AW profile and got a neg back saying I tried BB!!!!   :scare:

Which is exactly why you should only book girls who display a phone number, the Adultwork booking system is total bollocks. :dash:

Offline Daffodil

I got stung about 2 years ago on a punt that I had travelled 2 hours for, When I got there got told to wait as she was running behind, 20 minutes after booked time ring back to be told she can't actually do the booking after all as "Not in the mood". Royally peeved but no backup plans in place so the 2 hour trek home was spent in absolute apocalyptic rage.

Past that I have a 10 minute rule, if they are not ready 10 minutes after booked time I'm outta there and always make sure to have backup plans in place.

I can't see that you've named and shamed this one. If you haven't, please do so.

vorian

I can't see that you've named and shamed this one. If you haven't, please do so.

Good point even if it was a long time ago she might have other reviews and it is always helpful to build up a pattern of behaviour.  Please name and shame. Thanks.

Offline CBPaul

Half way to a hotel got a text saying got to cancel - problems with reception. At least it wasn't too far and for the first time I used plan B. No where near as appealing but at least it satisfied a need.

Far worse is turning up to a punt only to be greeted with a silent phone. Has happened to me twice, once was probably a scam and it was a very early lesson learned in using AW the second was a disorganized WG. She did apologise and offered me a discount if I went straight back but I didn't want to leave myself open to another wasted journey. I doubt very much she would have got close to plan B the next day anyway.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Booked a girl with 24 hours notice, drove from Romford to Hemel Hempstead, well over an hour and when I got there I phone only to be told that she is not well and is staying at her mothers house ------------ I had seen her before a number of times.

kenw1

Several years I had a booking and I received a text "sorri can't make it" (her spelling) 2 minutes before the booking time.

I crossed her off my list.

Which is exactly why you should only book girls who display a phone number, the Adultwork booking system is total bollocks. :dash:
Think you got the posts mixed up, I did have her number for all the good it did!

I have not put any reviews up as of yet as thought I had better contribute a bit first, this girl is no longer active from what I can see and my old AW account is long gone after that debacle! Have some other negs but mainly girls who are no longer working. If it helps I "think" she was working under the name of PleasurePenelope in Frimley but it was a long time ago and I have problems remembering what I had for breakfast!!

I try to avoid long journey punts now unless its a well known and rated girl but from where I live a decent punt is nearly always over an hour away  :(

Offline latecomer

Last year I found a girl on AW who was fairly local so called her to arrange an appointment.  She sounded nice on the phone, confirmed she'd do exactly what I'd requested and we made an appointment at 30 minutes notice.  I set off and phoned her when I arrived, to be told that she'd "forgotten" she had another booking at that time!  I try and stay cool about these things so just told her not to waste my time.  I'd put a booking through AW (which she'd accepted!) so after I got home I left her a negative.  Soon after that her profile disappeared and I never saw any similar profile after that.

I think it just goes to show how unreliable and disorganised many (not all) WGs are, as we've discussed at length on this Forum.  Also I guess greed comes into it if I've booked 30 mins then another punter books an hour she'll bump me off to get more money.  Or so she thinks - I bet sometimes she ends up with nothing when Mr 1 hour doesn't show up.

SammyT

None of these stories is suprising or unique to the world of paid sex. It reminds me of the days I used to have to organise tradesmen in peoples' homes. Plumbers, tilers, and fitters were all as bad and worse with the lame excuses, the unanswered phones, the things they said they would do but didn't and the things they said they could do but didn't have a clue about, the no-shows, the rudeness, the careless rush-jobs and the blame games. all of it exacerbated by demanding and often unreasonable punters.

You learned quickly if you wanted to get a good job to repeat everything, to confirm everything, to remind them the week before and the night before but at the end of the day you learned that that is just how people are, and to cut them some slack sometimes. It's really asking a lot of a bloke to be a good hard-working dirty-handed pipe fitter and to have clean boots, juggle his diary, reply to all his emails, exercise some charm and discretion, do his own book-keeping, not bring his personal life to work and always arrive with a smile.

The girls who can do it all and stay organised and professional - hats off to them I say. It ain't easy.

overhead

Booked a girl with 24 hours notice, drove from Romford to Hemel Hempstead, well over an hour and when I got there I phone only to be told that she is not well and is staying at her mothers house ------------ I had seen her before a number of times.

I've had several of these. Usually they say call me when you're at the end of the road. When you do there is no answer. You can just imagine the laughing at the sound of the phone going off at the other end. A lot of girls wonder why you're reluctant to wait until you're there before you get the address. That's why, there are so many wind-ups and if anything it's getting worse. You also get the ones who send you round to someone else's house as a stupid prank.

I read a funny one on saafe recently where this girl was booked by a guy who claimed to be at a hotel that she knew had been closed a while and she strung him along until it got to the point that he kept phoning to find out how close she was. There are some jerks around, really there are.

I also had a girl I saw several times in Dartford who is so absent minded she'd forget bookings she'd arranged. Lovely girl and been at it a long while and fairly well known I think, but hopelessly disorganised. She used to tell me about things like forgetting to get her car taxed and having it lifted from outside her home and impounded. I eventually gave up on her because she'd only be there for about 50% of the bookings I arranged, and it was a long drive to get to her. On about the second booking she suddenly stopped and asked me who I was. Turned out she hadn't checked which appointment of the day she was at, she just answered the door when I rang the bell. Girls like that get away with it because they are so nice, but you have to jump through hoops to fit in with their strange lifestyle.

overhead

I bet sometimes she ends up with nothing when Mr 1 hour doesn't show up.

Yeah, a much described senario on saafe. Only on there it's not their fault, but you can read between the lines.

I sometimes feel a bit sorry for them, trying to organise themselves and provide a reasonable service when it's really beyond their capabilities. That's tempered rather a lot by the large amounts of money involved.

Offline skidrow

I also had a girl I saw several times in Dartford who is so absent minded she'd forget bookings she'd arranged. Lovely girl and been at it a long while and fairly well known I think, but hopelessly disorganised. She used to tell me about things like forgetting to get her car taxed and having it lifted from outside her home and impounded. I eventually gave up on her because she'd only be there for about 50% of the bookings I arranged, and it was a long drive to get to her. On about the second booking she suddenly stopped and asked me who I was. Turned out she hadn't checked which appointment of the day she was at, she just answered the door when I rang the bell. Girls like that get away with it because they are so nice, but you have to jump through hoops to fit in with their strange lifestyle.

Think I've seen the same girl  , turn up an no ones there . Taking a chance on an angry client leaving a note for the neighbours . On the day plan "b" was on fine form so I quickly got over it.

overhead

Think I've seen the same girl  , turn up an no ones there . Taking a chance on an angry client leaving a note for the neighbours . On the day plan "b" was on fine form so I quickly got over it.

If you've ever met her you wouldn't do that.

I've got over being vindictive. It doesn't do any good. This particular girl doesn't intend any harm. She just can't get her act together. Although when you first meet her, assuming the booking goes ahead without a hitch, you'd never think she could be like that. I seem to remember she suffers a bit from depression and maybe the stuff she takes for it affects her in some way. I've chatted to her quite a while on a couple of occasions and she's such an engaging personality it's almost possible to feel guilty getting on and fucking her. She's not too fond of guys who take a long time to cum, though she doesn't actually complain about it, I just found out from her that it's one of her pet hates.

Anyway, on the subject of neighbours, I happen to know of a girl in Stamford who became so abusive of punters that one of them printed about forty copies of her entire AW profile including pics and other details like the URL and posted them to all her neighbours, and the police station (she had a young child with her when servicing clients). That fixed her good and proper. I'm surprised that doesn't happen more often.

overhead

Sorry got you and OP mixed up, ignore the above (or read it and see how mixed up I got!). I guess she was peeved but if you've no contact number, then you cannot let her know. All the more reason to have spoken on the phone/had phone contact before setting off.

Yes, tried to do that. But she completely refused, citing security. Which struck me as more than a little odd considering I had her full address the previous day. But one doesn't argue with people who are so emphatic.

I did wonder if it could be a fake, but she did sound genuine, so I went, with the results described earlier. It happened in early 2009. By the time I was due to arrive I had my phone on the passenger seat ready to answer, but the call never came. She must have been too busy on her PC leaving negative reports to make phone calls - lol

Offline skidrow

I've got over being vindictive. It doesn't do any good. This particular girl doesn't intend any harm. She just can't get her act together. Although when you first meet her, assuming the booking goes ahead without a hitch, you'd never think she could be like that. I seem to remember she suffers a bit from depression and maybe the stuff she takes for it affects her in some way. I've chatted to her quite a while on a couple of occasions and she's such an engaging personality it's almost possible to feel guilty getting on and fucking her. She's not too fond of guys who take a long time to cum, though she doesn't actually complain about it, I just found out from her that it's one of her pet hates.

Small world . Deffinitly same girl . Get the feeling with everything else going on in her life she'd like to retire but can't give up the money .

Offline Strawberry

• Service Provider
Yes, tried to do that. But she completely refused, citing security. Which struck me as more than a little odd considering I had her full address the previous day. But one doesn't argue with people who are so emphatic.

I did wonder if it could be a fake, but she did sound genuine, so I went, with the results described earlier. It happened in early 2009. By the time I was due to arrive I had my phone on the passenger seat ready to answer, but the call never came. She must have been too busy on her PC leaving negative reports to make phone calls - lol

Security?I'd have thought the more contact you have with the client the more secure both of you are. Very strange, or perhaps didn't have a dedicated work phone.

Offline cosava

I would say that the crappiest is when you don't even get the cancellation. You turn up as agreed and there is no answer to phone, txt, etc. That's the worst from my point of view as you have no idea WTF to do.

Offline Daffodil

I would say that the crappiest is when you don't even get the cancellation. You turn up as agreed and there is no answer to phone, txt, etc. That's the worst from my point of view as you have no idea WTF to do.

I give them five to ten minutes and then fuck off. If they're happy to leave me in limbo then there's a good chance they'll give a shit service, even if they do go on to deign to see me.

I don't mind them being late, but at least have the courtesy to keep me informed.

Offline Laid-back DB

Over the years I have had a number where I have travelled, arrived and can't get a hold of them.  Worst one was with a WG who I had tried to book several times, but we weren't able to match diaries.  Finally I managed to arrange a booking, asked to confirm by text on the day, which I did and got confirmation that we were still on.  Drove 50+ miles there, arrived then nothing.  No reply to phone or texts.  Left after 20 mins.  E-mailed her after getting back but never got any response ever.  Really annoyed because she had great feedback and we had good comms before.  Disappeared off AW 6 months later so no link. 

But unfortunately this ain't unique  :dash: and where there are few reliable WGs that you would want to see or decent saunas nearby you're out of luck!

SirFrank

Yeah I've had that too. Booked a meet with a stripper on AW - layla in Newport. Spoke on the phone arranged time etc. day of meet fuck all. No response to txts calls or emails. Day after profile disappeared. Gutted as I really want to mash her tits up propper fucking old school.

SammyT

I really want to mash her tits up propper fucking old school

wtf?

DaveMugabe

Yeah I've had that too. Booked a meet with a stripper on AW - layla in Newport. Spoke on the phone arranged time etc. day of meet fuck all. No response to txts calls or emails. Day after profile disappeared. Gutted as I really want to mash her tits up propper fucking old school.
charming

SirFrank

Hmmmm it seems the attempt at some levity was clearly wasted on some......

Offline Daffodil

There are more and more members here who want to take offence at everything. Don't worry about them.

vorian

Thought is was obvious you were joking.

Offline happy as larry

Had the same sort off thing happen to me yesterday, spoke to the girl at 10am arranged to meet at 12, she gave me the postcode then told me to call her when i got to the street for the flat number, normal m o, parked in near carpark as there was no parking nearby, walked to street , 11.55am, called her back , no answer, waited 5 mins called again no reply, waited another 5 mins looking like a dick called again and texted, no go, so fucked off, on the drive back home called again, still no answer, that was 40 mins later, what a waste of time and money for car park, petrol etc

Tony Montana

I had a girl cancel an overnight 15 minutes before she was due to turn up.  The reason?  She suddenly decided she couldn't cheat on her boyfriend she had been seeing for 5 months.  :wackogirl:

vorian

I had a girl cancel an overnight 15 minutes before she was due to turn up.  The reason?  She suddenly decided she couldn't cheat on her boyfriend she had been seeing for 5 months.  :wackogirl:

Incredible.

SirFrank

Thought is was obvious you were joking.

Me too. Thanks all the same

Offline unclepokey

I've had a last minute cancellation in the last few days. I was on my way from St Albans to the Wirral (Merseyside) and was just about to turn off at junction 16 M6 to see a girl in Crewe when she texted to say she was unavailable due to problems with her daughter.
Knowing the girl and her circumstances well I was understanding but it was blooming frustrating as I'd no 'plan B' and I hadn't had a punt for about a month before.
Plans 'B' are all well and good for some but I can't operate that way. When I've booked I'm focussed on that booking.
I just had to have a 'Thomas Tank' later that evening.
Such is life.

SammyT

There are more and more members here who want to take offence at everything. Don't worry about them.

In the few days I have been reading here I have seen a lot of offensive comments along with the worst sort of barrack room humour. Have you never noticed it?

vorian

In the few days I have been reading here I have seen a lot of offensive comments along with the worst sort of barrack room humour. Have you never noticed it?

You kind of get immune to it after a while,  welcome to UKP I do hope you will find some of the threads and reviews useful if you look below the surface there is a lot of good information about punting.

Offline Daffodil

You can always fuck off if you don't like it  :hi:

Offline cunnyhunt

No. you are probably easily offended or gay. :hi:

Offline Taggart

Well, I've had a cancellation today a 3 hours notice. To say I am seriously fkd off is an understatement, especially as lady has just gained another good FR.

As I've mentioned before Lincolnshire is not the best for WGs, so I decided to import one from another city/county. Chose her carefully, and selected location that should she could get to easily as well. She was willing, really up for it, with a short train journey, then texts to say something major had cropped up. Not saying what as she may be a forum lurker. I understand these thing happen, but why to me?

Still, I was polite in my reply to her, and she still has another chance. Just a shame where I am staying tonight the girls are just crap - hags, hasbeens and a Romanian! And my other two favourites, one is away, the other too far to travel. Not always possible to have a plan B either.

bugger, bugger, bugger

Gigabyte

I had a few cancellations.

One was cassie in Kent who I have reviewed in the south east section. But the short story is that she directed me to the Bank in Borough green, then walked past me a couple of times (although I didn't realise it was her at the time) and decided that she wasn't going to see me. Not that she bothered to tell me she wasn't going to see me she just did not answer her phone to texts or phone calls.

Second was a trip to central London to see Madlin a couple of months back. She cancelled me as she said she was unwell unfortunately I was about 2 minutes from her door and it had been nearly 2 hours to get there(she may have tried to cancel me about 20 minutes earlier but I was on the tube with no reception). I rescheduled and saw I saw her a couple of days later. I do remember that I consoled myself with a KFC.

Lastly I had a girl cancel twice on me for an outcall (the second was a rescheduled attempt at a meet and I had taken a day off work), I never bothered to contact her again and she has now gone from AW. 

Offline Daffodil

I had a few cancellations.

One was cassie in Kent who I have reviewed in the south east section. But the short story is that she directed me to the Bank in Borough green, then walked past me a couple of times (although I didn't realise it was her at the time) and decided that she wasn't going to see me. Not that she bothered to tell me she wasn't going to see me she just did not answer her phone to texts or phone calls.

Second was a trip to central London to see Madlin a couple of months back. She cancelled me as she said she was unwell unfortunately I was about 2 minutes from her door and it had been nearly 2 hours to get there(she may have tried to cancel me about 20 minutes earlier but I was on the tube with no reception). I rescheduled and saw I saw her a couple of days later. I do remember that I consoled myself with a KFC.

Lastly I had a girl cancel twice on me for an outcall (the second was a rescheduled attempt at a meet and I had taken a day off work), I never bothered to contact her again and she has now gone from AW.

Cassie sounds like an absolute twat.

And I know Madlin has a good rep on here, but cancelling with such short notice (even if it was 20 minutes) is unacceptable in my opinion. Did she not know she was 'unwell' an hour before? I hope she discounted you on the follow-up?

Offline Jimmyredcab

Yes, and quite often I am the one making offensive comments.    :hi: :hi:

I have a feeling this forum isn't really for you, fluffies and pro$$ies feel more at home on %%%.     :hi:

DaveMugabe

My comment was meant to be jovial too .......... :dash: