Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen Anais Ana - City of Westminster  (Read 1063 times)

Offline amazeballs

Anyone seen Anais Ana ?

External Link/Members Only

Anyone has any review on her?
« Last Edit: November 17, 2018, 10:11:40 pm by amazeballs »

Offline Liverpool

I'm sorry, I haven't. You may wish to TOFTT. Until you have written a review, your posts requesting information will be seen sceptically as leeching. Whether that's the case or not with you I don't know, but that's why you've probably had no responses. Once you have reviewed this girl or anyone else people on here will be more inclined to assist with such queries.

Offline Fuzzyduck

I'm sorry, I haven't. You may wish to TOFTT. Until you have written a review, your posts requesting information will be seen sceptically as leeching. Whether that's the case or not with you I don't know, but that's why you've probably had no responses. Once you have reviewed this girl or anyone else people on here will be more inclined to assist with such queries.

+1

Also been accused of being a tout in your other thread, OP. Better rethink your game.

Offline Nevillec

Offline The Film Director

Someone who has given nothing to the forum and has only asked for info is by definition leeching.  Not sure where the doubt is TBH.  :hi:

Offline popmopcop

Anyone seen Anais Ana ?

Anyone has any review on her?

I met her in passing.she was working near the BT tower (roughly) and the one I went to see was using fake pics. Before I left she introduced me to her. She is like her pics, but I did not want to stay with her so don't know what she is like.

I met her in passing.she was working near the BT tower (roughly) and the one I went to see was using fake pics. Before I left she introduced me to her. She is like her pics, but I did not want to stay with her so don't know what she is like.

...and you'll be putting up a review soon no doubt  :unknown:

Offline popmopcop

...and you'll be putting up a review soon no doubt  :unknown:

I didn't intend to meet her. I went to see another girl. I was introduced to her when I did not want to stay with the original.

I didn't intend to meet her. I went to see another girl. I was introduced to her when I did not want to stay with the original.

Any other reviews in the pipeline then?  :unknown:

Offline amazeballs

Thanks , Cheers for the update!

Offline Fuzzyduck

I think you could leave a review of the girl you intended to see, the one using fake pictures. It's important to let others know when girls are using bait and switch (B&S) tactics.

Offline popmopcop

I think you could leave a review of the girl you intended to see, the one using fake pictures. It's important to let others know when girls are using bait and switch (B&S) tactics.

Yes, this is true. I searched for her but the profile is gone. It was a brown hair skinny girl in the pictures but the girl I met was 30s. I will do that. I missed a trick there.

Offline Nevillec

Look what  I found-she is with Diva now..l

A bit more expensive through the agency but perhaps she is legit?