Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Elektra - GFE Sheffield  (Read 983 times)

17 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5646358) (13 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline wristjob

External Link/Members Only

30m/£65

I think Elektra is pretty much the best GFE has to offer right now so I decided to give her a try. While I was waiting I scoped out the other girls who were working - it's not the best lineup they've ever had.

Usual routine, up the stairs, shower while they stash the cash. In terms of appearance I was a bit disappointed. She's ok and she has this massive hair which kind of distracts from her overall. Decent sized natural boobs but very saggy and I guess a couple of years older than stated.

From the start she was full on - straight in to serious DFK, like really deep. That continued for a while til she slinked down and started sucking me. Decent BJ then on to the bed for some fucking to completion. There was nothing wrong and everything was actually quite good, but it just seemed a bit stale if you like - the total wasn't as good as the sum of the parts. There wasn't much in the way of any conversation or connection there and I think that took a lot away and I walked out the door feeling like my world really hadn't been set on fire.

Gave her a green, but by the slimmest of margins. I haven't been to many parlours for a while and I think the difference between this and some of the indis just showed.

Offline Jon Boy Jones

I've had her on my "to do list" for a while as she is very well reviewed.........however, I really don't like GFE these days and always thought that she would not be worth the hype, Reckon you've just confirmed that for me. Thanks  :thumbsup:

Offline Rotherhampunter

GFE seems to have gone south as of late. Had at least two mediocre punts there recently. Won’t be going again unless I hear things are picking up again.

Offline wristjob

GFE seems to have gone south as of late. Had at least two mediocre punts there recently. Won’t be going again unless I hear things are picking up again.

I was going to start a thread on general. I was trying to get a punt with an indi yesterday and it was falling flat so I looked at GFE. Pretty much every girl has an advertised age over 30, add the usual 4-5 years and prob most are 40+. Not the place it was a few years ago. To be fair it seems like a general lack of talent, others pointed out how hard it is to get a punt out of office hours and weekends are worse.