Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Veronica69_a Hatton Garden  (Read 1343 times)

190 review(s) for Veronica69_a (167 positive, 10 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by magnetico]

Offline Googly7

Very satisfying visit but may not be to everyone's taste as she is a mother, which has affected boobs and belly as mentioned in other reviews.
Easy comms, booked previous day and confirmed in morning, location close to Holborn/Hatton Garden, good sized clean flat.
I found her very pretty, quirky look with specs, normal hair colour, lean body. Asked if I liked and then delivered dfk and then, after shower, dropped for owo with lots of holding deep and long strokes.
Nice respose to RO and then onto CG and switched to A in CG on request, while mentioning it cost extra which I knew. Bounced away for a nice long time until job done.
Price as per AW and all in all very warm pleasant experience. One complaint would be slippery shower which needs good balance. Worth that risk!
External Link/Members Only

Offline Snowenne

Had a plan to meet her today but she said she cannot today so already got the tickets to London and i have to find a Plan B anyone know any semi PSE style ?