Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Julieta Lilith - Teignmouth  (Read 1039 times)

8 review(s) for Julieta Lilith (7 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Darlinpunter

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I've seen Julieta a couple of times before but that was over a year ago before she took a break, I had the itch so thought I'd have another go, her prices have gone up recently but for £80 for 30 minutes I knew what I was getting for a change.

She's working out of a very tidy flat in Teignmouth that's pretty easy to find.

When I arrived she was wearing a very nice red lingerie set with stockings, she has a very good body and the size 10 on AW is pretty accurate as is her age although I would say that over the phone she sounds about 60. Photos on AW are pretty accurate.

I'd been working all day and managed to see her on my way home, because of that a shower was in order and I would recommend taking a shower with her if you have the time. In the shower she covered herself with shower gel and after a mutual wet slippery grope and rub against each other in the shower she got on her knees and gave me a sloppy uncovered BJ with lots of sucking and spitting on my balls.

Into the bedroom and she kissed and licked my back all over, this felt a little strange to start but I must admit that at points I found it quite erotic. She turned me over and got back to another very good uncovered BJ, on previous appointments she has slipped a condom on her finger and given me a bit of a prostate massage but I wasn't really up for that on this occasion. It got to the stage where if she carried on I was going to pop my load so I stopped her and repaid the favour, after a while she made the noises and "came", whether she did or not she was very wet after and after slipping on the overcoat she jumped on and gave me a pretty good ride and grind, she is a really tight but sloppy wet shag so it didn't take to long before I popped.

Afterwards she cleaned me up and we had a bit of a chat, by no means was she watching the clock and it was me who ended up getting off the bed, putting my clothes on and making my excuses.

The only slightly negative thing about the punt was that at times I did struggle to understand her, but her English is certainly better than my non-existent Portuguese! :D

Offline chrispuckey

I must admit I have been tempted to pay her a visit but just never got round to booking her.
The negative reviews put me off a bit but glad you had a good punt.