Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: any good suggestions in the Aldgate or Bank area?  (Read 6218 times)

fredpunter

OWO, CIM, up to £120 an hour? looked at Nympho Venus but she has mixed reviews it seems. Any other ideas?

thanks in advance.

Offline King Nuts

Almost too many to list. Fred, do an AW proximity search. If you're ok to include Old Street/Farringdon/Barbican there's not exactly a shortage.

Offline KentAde

Venus is pretty good if you want a cheaply with a EE girl. However you can't go wrong with Blonde English Chloe who is in Aldgate every week and is FAB and has a special on at the mo if I recall.....otherwise cheaper option is Jessie_Facials. 1hr with her is £100. Both blonde English girls - around 25. Both have threads already on here with positive reviews.
Sorry can't post links as on phone!

fredpunter

Almost too many to list. Fred, do an AW proximity search. If you're ok to include Old Street/Farringdon/Barbican there's not exactly a shortage.
:drinks:

Ideally short walk from either Aldgate or bank, but if the other places you mention are just a short walk then I'm happy to include them.

You are correct that a search reveals quite a number, that's why I was hoping someone may point me at the best ones. I like a good attitude and a friendly girl as well as the previously listed attributes. They count more than looks - within reason.

Tis also true maybe I'm being a bit lazy, I could get 30 results from a search and trawl thru them looking for reviews on here, and arrange a punt by next week, but was hoping someone could suggest someone reliable for today.

Offline KentAde

Chloe is  there today .....(see post above)

fredpunter

Venus is pretty good if you want a cheaply with a EE girl. However you can't go wrong with Blonde English Chloe who is in Aldgate every week and is FAB and has a special on at the mo if I recall.....otherwise cheaper option is Jessie_Facials. 1hr with her is £100. Both blonde English girls - around 25. Both have threads already on here with positive reviews.
Sorry can't post links as on phone!

Ta, will have another look at them.

Offline agcnospam

A bit over your budget at £150 p/h (ignore if it is a strict budget) but so beautiful and amazing feedback (I have met her and she is superb). Usually works out of a hotel in Aldgate East, but well worth a wander up to Old Street if that is where she is this week;

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Possible the most physically perfect WG I have met, and a good experience all round.

All the best

fredpunter

A bit over your budget at £150 p/h (ignore if it is a strict budget) but so beautiful and amazing feedback (I have met her and she is superb). Usually works out of a hotel in Aldgate East, but well worth a wander up to Old Street if that is where she is this week;

Possible the most physically perfect WG I have met, and a good experience all round.

All the best

she looks very nice but no CIM?

turns out Dee was working in aldgate today but finishing at 5 which was too early - jessie facials was finishing at 2, emailed raja's place but they never replied so eventually texted only to discover no owo - was too late to think about chloe by then so I guess I should have just gone to see nympho venus like I first thought of and had done with it (which I expect I will sooner or later). 

I'll be in the area a fair bit for a while so if anyone has more to add I'd be pleased to hear about them.

At least I can watch the football now  :)

fredpunter

PS having checked out Chloe maybe I should have gone to see her (though more than I wanted to pay) - was too busy at work to find time for a lot of checking

cheers

raja

Was tempted as I actually fancied a proper massage but all services with a condom apparently - £60 30 mins £110 ph

Erm, you need to talk to them and discuss things.............

Offline punk

she looks very nice but no CIM?

turns out Dee was working in aldgate today but finishing at 5 which was too early - jessie facials was finishing at 2, emailed raja's place but they never replied so eventually texted only to discover no owo - was too late to think about chloe by then so I guess I should have just gone to see nympho venus like I first thought of and had done with it (which I expect I will sooner or later). 

I'll be in the area a fair bit for a while so if anyone has more to add I'd be pleased to hear about them.

At least I can watch the football now  :)

what about the little polish bird
External Link/Members Only

Offline KentAde

Indeed. Another one I've seen and is recommended.

fredpunter

Erm, you need to talk to them and discuss things.............

I'm sorry mate but I couldn't disagree more. Your implication is that they offer more than I'm aware of?

I clicked on your link and it took me to some sort of advert, but this didn't make clear what they offered and what they charged.

It contained a link to a website so I clicked on that, and that didn't make clear what they offered and what they charged either.

Had I been seeking to purchase any other sort of service than sex I would have given up at this point but there was a 'contact us' tab so I clicked on that and sent them a simple message "can you tell me what are your prices and what services do you offer please". They ignored this.

So some time later I texted them the same question and got the following reply "60 for half hr 110 for hr massage sex and oral with condom".

So they had now had 4 opportunities to acquaint a potential customer who had expressed an interest in their services with what they were offering. If they offered more than I was aware of by this time and lost my business as a consequence, I think the blame lies squarely with them.       

fredpunter

thanks for the recommendation and she seems to have some good reviews. I had seen her profile but there's something about her that just doesn't do it for me - I guess she'd say the same about me.

and we lost the bloody football.

Offline punk

thanks for the recommendation and she seems to have some good reviews. I had seen her profile but there's something about her that just doesn't do it for me - I guess she'd say the same about me.

and we lost the bloody football.

no problem each to his own,its a free forum. :hi:

password02

All the best

+1 YES Emily has been mentioned several times on UKP and has had several reviews on UKP all very positive. Saw her summer of 2013 - perfect fit hot sexy girl who is as good as her pictures - Remember her DTBJ very well - still do after 7 months - Hpwever very top end but IMO very much worth the money - She is normally in the hotel near Aldgate Ease - well know on here which one as Jessica also uses the same venue

raja

I'm sorry mate but I couldn't disagree more. Your implication is that they offer more than I'm aware of?

I clicked on your link and it took me to some sort of advert, but this didn't make clear what they offered and what they charged.

It contained a link to a website so I clicked on that, and that didn't make clear what they offered and what they charged either.

Had I been seeking to purchase any other sort of service than sex I would have given up at this point but there was a 'contact us' tab so I clicked on that and sent them a simple message "can you tell me what are your prices and what services do you offer please". They ignored this.

So some time later I texted them the same question and got the following reply "60 for half hr 110 for hr massage sex and oral with condom".

So they had now had 4 opportunities to acquaint a potential customer who had expressed an interest in their services with what they were offering. If they offered more than I was aware of by this time and lost my business as a consequence, I think the blame lies squarely with them.       

Why go through all of that, when you can just call them and ask???

fredpunter

Why go through all of that, when you can just call them and ask???

maybe I couldn't? maybe I was busy at fucking work all day but get away with playing with my phone for a little while every now and then! and what do you mean "all that"?  Two clicks on links, a short email and a text?

Who is the service provider and who is the customer in this relationship? Why have a website and a contact tab if it serves no useful purpose? If businesses want to sell then they shouldn't make it hard to buy. I'm not going to discuss this any further with you, I'm beginning to suspect you have a vested interest. 

Offline KentAde

password02

+1 - seems its recent FB and a good FB recently from a punter with 0 fb - Not sure on this. also photos seem too photo shopped...

fredpunter

yes, Francesca does look a little dubious.

thanks for the tips, have added hazel, jessie, chloe, and emily to my list and hopefully will see one or two of them over the next few weeks - makes slogging up to london frequently a little more tolerable.

I got round to seeing nymph venus last week.

cheers

password02

Hi fredpunter - madlin moon will be in London 1st week of Feb if she is on your Hot List?

fredpunter

Not only on my hotlist, but already booked, will be my first time with her so not sure what to expect, other than everyone says she's good
Cheers

password02

Well done - had emails lfrom Madlin ast few days as I got my booking in as well but she did say it has been very busy for this tour as she has been sent so many requests for meets that she may have to extend her days on her next tour in March.

Seems thst a lot of UKP members AND the lurkers here have booked her for her Feb London tour.

Offline Kingb3000

Dont like to criticise based on pics but not sure about the face ?

niceguyjames

Jessie Facial on adultwork is supposed to be pretty good in that area

Offline KentAde

Yep, thoroughly recommended. Already done a review and follow-up meet....

Offline Packer

Bit flaky feedback for my liking....pity really...

KentAde and Fredpunter, just did a review of Francesca.....Ade, you were right!  Put this woman in your blacklist in my view

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=23578.0

Offline dami3n

had her on my hot list for a while and even attempted to book her a few weeks ago, private gallery was promising, dat ass? damn, my Gutter press was rising at the thought of possibly booking her first thing in the morning for an evening punt only to suddenly discover she doesn't see black guys :unknown: - how I missed that for so long while lusting after her i dunno.

another one for the blacklist (see what i did there :dance:), fuck sake she sounds like good SP too.