Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Ryna_belle Colchester  (Read 1018 times)

37 review(s) for Naughty_Ryna_Belle (32 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline MisterGibbon

External Link/Members Only

Before Meet: I had read up numerous positive reports for Ryna and have had my eye on her profile for a year now.

Comms: Called her up and she gave me a postcode which led me straight to a car park. I was told to be quiet when I enter because of neighbours

Location: Car park is literally a 30 second walk from her accommodation which is in a building with a few apartments. Door was left open so I could just walk in. Room was clean or at least seemed to be.

The Meet: When I got in the apartment she closed the door and told me I had to be quiet. I paid £100 + £20 for OWO and asked to use her shower. She told me to wait and scouted her apartment. She came back and gave me the signal all was clear. I got to the shower and she told me she will let me know when I can come out. Bit weird, wasn't a fan and probably should have walked by this point. Anyway had the shower and then waited until I heard her quietly knock on the door to which I got into her bedroom. Again being told to remain quiet. As we got to the bed she gave me very passionate DFK with tongue sucking and lip biting. I'm not too fussed by kissing but it was the highlight of the meeting. She then did some kissing of the body with nipple sucking. I took off her lingerie she was wearing to reveal the weirdest fake breasts I have seen to date. They had a sagging to them along with a weird solid firmness deep within is the best way I could describe them. She then went and gave OWO which after about 30 seconds she asks to put the condom on. Her tits while giving oral had that weird shape where the implants are poking through the skin a bit making an odd shape, like a slightly deflated balloon. Anyway thinking I might as well get the first easy one done quickly, I said sure. She got on top, rode me for about a little bit and I finished up. So about 15 - 20 mins had passed by this point and we end up talking, very quietly and I am constantly being told to talk quieter. Anyway this goes on until she offers me a shower as I am covered in lipstick. There was no offer or interest in a second time with her during the chat. I accepted the shower and she does as she did before, scouts the apartment and gives me the go ahead. I go in the shower but I realise I have left my wallet in the bedroom. I go to check on it but see she is not in the apartment, probably gone out for a smoke so I just go back in the shower. I shower off but no knock on the door so I just got fed up waiting and decided to go back to the bedroom on my own and get dressed. She didn't seem to mind me doing this which was surprising as she had been extremely careful with everything up to this point. As I am getting dressed I see she is just straightening the bed out and flipping the pillows for the next guy. As I leave she tells me to just leave the door open on the way out so I guess she had another booking very shortly after mine.

In summary I gave it a negative because of how strictly quiet I had to be, the having to wait for the all clear after shower, paid £20 extra for OWO only for it to be ended way too shortly to even be worth it and then the 1x cum. I expected to at least have 2x with her as an hour was booked + £20 however she just seemed very uninterested in going for a second time. If you want a girl who doesn't hold back on the passionate DFK and kissing all over your body, she is definitely one for you however the rest of the meet was a bit crap for me.