Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: BobbieJJ in Burnley  (Read 1876 times)

6 review(s) for BobbieJJ (5 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by cueball]

Offline cueball

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Bouncing enthusiastically out of my chocolate hot list comes this lass. I've seen a couple of reviews of her and chatted with a couple of buddies on here and decided that she's just up my street of full figured, big botty black girls when the mood takes me. And the mood had taken me to sniff her out.

Comm's.... A quick email exchange culminates in a swap of phone numbers and a decent natter on the phone. She text the postcode and the house number arrived by text at my allotted hour. All good Comm's, she replies promptly to any method and proved reliable throughout.

Venue.... Terraced house in Burnley, the area was not too bad for day time but I'd think twice about evening. Punt her in the evening but plan your parking, it's better to walk ten minutes than regret walking two minutes.

Looks..... That's her in the pics. She's quite a portly lass but shapely too, sporting a big botty and even bigger tits. She's quite a bonny lass facially and I'd not argue with her stated age.

The action..... i knock on the door to be greeted by this lass dressed in a see through negligee type thing and a made up face. I were quite pleased by what stood before me, smiling and beckoning me in.

In I go and a quick kiss greeting sees me being lead upstairs to her bedroom. Payment done and she's on me with her tongue down my throat. I'm not complaining, I return the favour and get to grips with her, she's an handful alright but I've got hands for the job.

We both manage to get stripped off to our birthday suites whilst still stood up chewing each other's faces. She gets on her knees to deliver the owo, very good, I'm enjoying that, looking down as my little white pecker stands out a mile with a dark background.

Onto the bed we go and I get her on her back to have an explore of this dark body in front of me. I work my way down her, stopping off to chew her nipples and bury my face & head in copious amounts of tit flesh. I eventually reach her bald, dark pussy. I open her up to reveal the pink inner, these dark girls do look a real treat when spread open, pink and brown go well together.

I now get stuck into delivering my fingers and tongue oral gig. She's very receptive to a couple of wiggling  finger a inside her and a tongue working her clit. She's puffing and panting with gusto and gushing, I thought she were on the edge of squirting but that didn't happen but hell fire, she gushed enough to wet the bed, my chops and my hand. She didn't do any of the false cumming bollocks but did get very flush and one of the rare occasions I've seen this, her clit swelled up to nearly double its pre tongue size, I enjoyed a good sloppy session between her legs until I'd had enough and slobbered my way back up her body to stick my tongue down her throat.

My turn now, on my back i go and away she goes, gobbling me up taities deep whilst I've still got a couple of fingers in her sloppy wet pussy. I'm enjoying this, I thought of 69 but I felt a bit lazy and decided to let her have a good old suck on my little pecker.

Eventually it's podging time. On with the rubber and on she climbs in cg. She's a grinder is this lass. I were enjoying it though, as I were getting pummeled by tits and nipples throughout, well, I were when her tongue wasn't tasting my tonsils.

I want a move though, mish next and she's the perfect size to get stuck into, she's an handful, soft, cushioning and great to get stuck into. I take a good, firm grip of my chocolate toy for today and give her good old pumping with our faces locked. It's warm, it's heavy and its full of puffing and panting.

I'm on the move... Doggy next, what a sight she makes, pointing that big brown botty back at me, beckoning me in. I'm not arguing, in i go and I'm pumping like there's no tomorrow, my little white pecker is loving disappearing inside this dark lass. I need to slow though, I feel a murmur down low during this doggy.

Cow girl again next, it's a good position for me to avoid popping if they're grinders, it brings me back from the perilous vinegar stroke i were at during doggy. I decide to stay here until I'm ready to pop.

When I start sturring again, I ask about more owo and cim.... Both readily agreed to. Off comes the rubber and she's sucking for all she's worth. It's a bit of a wait but eventually with legs shaking like a shitting dog, I pop in her mouth, to which she gulps the lot down, not a drop sees the light of day.

A friendly enough natter, a few snogs and grope & fumble sees my hour away.

I leave an happily drained punter, back onto the grey terraced streets with a spring in my step.

To sum up.... I enjoyed my hour podging this dark lass. She gave me a very honest likes list from an accurate profile, on a punt that were good right from the first inquiry to walking away down the street. I paid 120 of my oh so precious lancashire pounds to roll around with this lass..

Would I recommend.... Yes, for the lads who appreciate a good podge with a big ish black girl then she's a good one. Not for the size 8 fans though. I'd say her size is around a 14 but I'm not the best at guessing women's sizes. What i will say is you'll get an enthusiastic podge with a lass that seems keen to drain you and leave you smiling... At a palatable rate of pay.

Would I return.... There's no reason not to.

Online frankc

Offline Marquis

Great review. Not keen on size 12+ girls but might make an exception for this lass.

Offline cueball

Cheers  :hi:

These reviews don't come as thick and fast has they did at one time but i keep dropping the odd one in... I like to keep my hand in, so to speak  :D

zztop1168

:thumbsup: On the 12 punts at xmas list  :hi:

Offline titton

Outstanding Cue. Enjoyed reading this. Thanks pal.

Offline Drayki

Nice one cue, another fab read, shame there's not enough decent black girls out there that give a half decent service  :thumbsup:

Offline Clitheroelad

Ive seen her a couple of times. The first I reported on and thought she was good. The 2nd less so, although to her credit she is enthusiastic. In my opinion shes bigger than a size 14 by at least 2 dress sizes.

Offline cueball

In my opinion shes bigger than a size 14 by at least 2 dress sizes.
She could well be pal, as i said, I'm bloody shit at assessing dress sizes.

She's got a grand big arse and a cracking set of knockers though... That i can confirm... I've seen a fair few of those over the years  :lol:

Offline NigelF

Ive seen her a couple of times. The first I reported on and thought she was good. The 2nd less so, although to her credit she is enthusiastic. In my opinion shes bigger than a size 14 by at least 2 dress sizes.

Cheers for the update.

She could well be pal, as i said, I'm bloody shit at assessing dress sizes.

She's got a grand big arse and a cracking set of knockers though... That i can confirm... I've seen a fair few of those over the years  :lol:

Her profile currently says she's size 16 so she's probably at least that. Her photos are also cleverly taken/posed and show little of key things like her stomach.

Anyway, cheers for the review, very well written and amusing as always.

She's now on my list. Although I'm also mindful of stuff like this, particularly when I have to travel a fair distance:
I think she was genuine. Be aware though that she cancelled on me recently for 'work reasons' and her feedback suggests Im not the first. My intial thoughts were that I might have been gazumped.

Hopefully though she'd make a good first punt of the day (probably just half an hour), then I could see SGK afterwards (for an hour). And if one cancels then the driving time isn't totally wasted.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2018, 03:06:33 pm by NigelF »

Offline cueball

I can't say about her reliability Nigel, I've seen her only the one time and it were as per my review, without a glitch.

She may well have reliability issues on subsequent visits but that is an unknown for me at the minute. It's certainly worth bearing in mind for anybody planning a punt with her though.

Use my method of a confirmation text on the day of the punt and don't leave the couch without it. I still do that with both new faces and returns.

I do like your plan of SGK on the way back up the hill  :lol:

Offline NigelF

Use my method of a confirmation text on the day of the punt and don't leave the couch without it. I still do that with both new faces and returns.

+100

Absolutely vital IMO, as you say with both new faces and returns. Of course they may go silent afterwards or cancel when you're on your way but it definitely weeds out a lot of timewasters/idiots.

And for those worried about missing out, in my experience it's rare for a girl to suddenly reply and you to find yourself behind schedule/running late because you haven't left the couch. As long as you give them a decent amount time to reply before you need to set off, if they don't reply it's very likely they will remain radio silent, even if you were to text saying you've arrived (at the time you were due to meet) when actually you haven't even left the house (indeed I've done that quite a few times as an experiment and only once has the girl ever replied and when she did I asked her why she didn't reply earlier and that stopped her comms dead). Of course you can also just tell them your estimated journey time and that you won't set off until you hear from them (probably best to say that close to time you need to set off).

Of course sometimes the WG will be in a very long booking or unable to reply due being at work/doing something else but a good WG will usually be able to help you navigate these issues or at least provide some warning on her profile.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2018, 04:14:58 pm by NigelF »

Offline Ahalfa Carling

She looks good, but just a little too close to home for me... oh god I hate living dangerously!!! :P :P

Online threechilliman

Should go in the punting rules should that line. Newbies take note.

Offline jonboy2101

Great review and my mind is made up

Email sent for a meet up next week