Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Isabella_87  (Read 1946 times)

2 review(s) for Raunchy.Roxy (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
6 review(s) for Foxy_roxy18 (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
2 review(s) for Welsh Sarita (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

longballs

My first review and I have debated whether this is a neutral/positive one but gone for the later.  External Link/Members Only

This is the second time I've seen Isabella, both have been good punts but on each occasion there were some frustrations. Negatives first; It didn`t get off to the perfect start, I'd booked her at a discounted rate due to it being a reverse booking but she'd forgotten which made it a bit awkward until I reminded her.

Isabella is a stunning girl with a pretty face (even better when moaning away) and for me, the perfect body.  She is petite with lovely pert pierced breasts, a neat/tight shaved pussy (also pierced) and the best ass ever.  She looks equally good in and out of clothes! She has a number of tattoos and piercings which I really don`t mind but others may not.

The punt started with French kissing and lots of touching.  FK is something that I really enjoy and although Isabella does it, I felt that it wasn`t something she really gets in to.  Next was reverse oral which is something I really enjoy with the right girl and I spend some time down there. Then some amazing OWO...an amazing BJ which had me un-expectantly popping very quickly.  A quick cleanup, a little bit of chat and back to more touching, kissing and then round two.  More OWO and then condom on and in to missionary which was great, Isabella really gets in to this, legs wrapped around me and pulling me in close, lots of moaning etc and it felt amazing.  A few more positions interchanged with more oral. I was close to cumming a 2nd time but just couldn't get there which was quite frustrating as she was willing for CIM. I did feel a bit pressured to "hurry up and cum" as I was reminded that time was nearly up.   :unknown:

I've never visited the same girl more than twice, but in summary, I would see again but only at the right price.  Cardiff has so much choice :)

Offline ledley

Nice one for doing a review here mate.

her likes say deepthroat but can she actually do that? Gutted to here her fk isnt up to standard. Still looking forward tofriday. Overall she sounds great tho  :drinks:

longballs

Maybe the FK was just me, would be interested to know how you get on.

Had some depth throat on a previous visit, I'm sure she will oblige. I'm not massive by any means so might depend how big you are.
Best of luck Friday  :thumbsup:

Offline ledley

Friday was a great punt with Isobella. 60 mins

Excellent choice of hotel (4 or 5 star) which she paid for and I brought a bottle of bubbly for us to get through. When I got to the room, she opened and was wearing a very skimpy dress where you could virtually see it all. She offered a shower before and after.

We did the paperwork first and then got straight to it. She was up for fk though not dfk, but that was fine. Very hot owo where she as extremely submissive. Did 69 position except, she lay on her back with her head hanging off the bed so I was able to get deep in her throat  :cool: we then did about 3 different positions until climax.

We had a chat and a few drinks and then went for round 2. Was quite tipsy (had been to pub before punt) so this as quite tricky to cum twice. towards the end she was playing with herself and cumming a lot whilst my piece was right in her face. She allowed CIM though to my bad luck (as with longballs bad luck) I couldn't quite get there. However she ws enthusiastic throughout.

A great punt which I will do again.

Offline Jwill90210

Both good reviews there! she's currently bid on my RB for tomorrow at £70 for 45 mins im wondering if i should take her up on it. as her prices are reduced a lot from what she offers

Any ideas if i should guys?

SirPhilipXX

Both good reviews there! she's currently bid on my RB for tomorrow at £70 for 45 mins im wondering if i should take her up on it. as her prices are reduced a lot from what she offers

I'd say you would be getting a bargain.

Offline ledley

ye a gd bargain. I'd advise asking her if she will do all services prior to visit to avoid any issues.