Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Eviexxx90 - TOFTT - NOT!  (Read 796 times)

3 review(s) for Eviexxx90 (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline Zebedee70

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

New profile with no aw feedback but I liked the look of her profile so sent off an email on aw last w/e to try to arrange a 1.5 hour outcall (£175). Fairly quick response (same day). Couple of emails to arrange the date and agreed the booking.
So, made the booking and sent a quick email to say I’d put the booking through and looking forward to the meet. The email was read but no reply, is it me or is that really annoying? Such an easy thing to reply saying thanks for the and booking & looking forward to it too (even if thats total bs).Anyway, I suppose that should have warned me.
Sent an email in the morning to confirm everything was ok and giving my mob number asking her to text me to confirm. Got a text  a couple of hours later saying yes everything was ok.
Then 30 mins before the meeting, get a text saying running late as I have a puncture can I call you?
Spoke to her and she was apologetic enough and sorry but said she couldn’t risk travelling. Suppose that’s fair enough if she really did have a puncture. Just pissed off as I’d taken time off work and just got ready.

Offline anonyorks

Offline Zebedee70

Yes it probably should be a neg shouldn’t it, i think you are right.
I put it as neutral as she did seem apologetic.

Offline stevedave

Yes it probably should be a neg shouldn’t it, i think you are right.
I put it as neutral as she did seem apologetic.

Do you want it changing to a neg?

Offline Zebedee70

If that is possible, yes please. Ta.

Offline Neptune

If that is possible, yes please. Ta.

If I'd set off then I'd go red not sure otherwise. Guess only you can make the choice
« Last Edit: November 15, 2018, 05:21:51 pm by Neptune »

Offline Zebedee70

Cheers young man. You are a star.