Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Jowita Liverpool  (Read 1038 times)

20 review(s) for Bye. (11 positive, 4 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Troydor69

External Link/Members Only

30 minute incall
£60
Liverpool L1

My last day in Liverpool after a week spent between this city and Brum and four very pleasant punts with four fantastic WGs. I’d seen both girls that I’d had on my HL before I arrived, found one absolute cracker by chance and seen a young stunner that was the standout choice of the girls in Liverpool. I should have sat back, smugly content that all of my punting choices had been good ones and left it at that. I almost did. I had an afternoon flight, so decided to have a few beers and a later night than I normally would. Several hours, too many beers and a couple of Japanese whiskies later I stumbled upon a strip club (actually I fell down the flight of stairs as my shoes were wet due to the rain...) that was only charging £10 a dance, and totally devoid of customers. Not normally my type of place but in fairness this was ok. Bar prices were only a few pence more than I’m used to paying at home, the girls were Quirky, Do-able, Hot and Witty (four different girls, that’s what I nicknamed them). Quirky and Witty were particularly pleasant and were happy to sit and have a good chat for the best part of an hour after the five minutes of tush shaking, presumably because there was no one else to talk to. Point being I had a pleasant evening but only got back to my hotel slightly before 5am and just a tad inebriated. Three hours sleep later I felt rough as I probably deserved to.

Why?
Punting isn’t really a viable option where I live, so I guess I thought “one last go” before I came home.  Looking through the girls in the area EmmaPeach looked like a good option for a last quickie, risky as there are no reviews here, but she looks cute and I would definitely have a go. I sent her a text, only available in the afternoon which would be too late for me.  Shame, and she seemed fairly genuine in our brief text exchange. Jowita has been on a HL as a backup plan since last time I was in the city. I’ve not contacted her before as, if I’m honest, if I’m paying for it I’d choose a girl in her mid twenties. However, she is clearly a genuine service provider, has loads of AW feedback and has received largely positive review here, so she was a good safe bet.

Comms
All communication was by text, and all replies were prompt, clear and relevant. All good.

The location
Easy to find with Jowita’s instructions and only a few minutes from the Ropewalks area, so plenty of cafes, bars and facilities nearby. I didn’t think the entrance was too conspicuous, although as I stood outside sending her a text to say I was there a van came past, tooted and I got a double thumbs up from the passenger as he hung out of the window. It’s possible that he may have known what I was doing...  The flat itself is ok. Maybe a little past it’s best and in need of a facelift, but that is possibly quite fitting.

The girl
Jowita looks like her pictures, although the pictures are all from some distance. Her age is stated as 30, which must have been correct at some point but I’d estimate 36 is nearer the mark. She also states size 10 and D-cup, my estimation would be 12 and C. To be fair that all ok, a girl is going to put a bit of spin on her statistics. She is reasonably attractive, and has a decent enough body for her age, but having had three absolute stunners for the same price in the past week I couldn’t help feeling a little disappointed. She was dressed in black underwear, which was ok and a pair of quite badly laddered hold-ups, which I thought showed a poor attention to detail. I would rate her a a 5 for both face and body.

The meeting
As I’ve already said I was rough. Tired, hungover and slightly battered from the swan dive down the strip club steps. It was never going to be the best experience, so the lack of spark is as much down me as her.

Jowita greeted me at the door and lead me upstairs. The huge ladder in her left stocking like a beacon guiding me to the bedroom. In there we agreed 30 minutes and sorted the paperwork. I asked for a shower, at which point my breakfast of Redbull seemed to have an adverse reaction with the strip club Canned Guinness and I had to use her loo for a very unpleasant movement. This is not going to be good. Showered, toilet brushed down and thinking I’m back on track I braced myself and went into the bedroom.

I undressed her, kissed her boobs and had a fondle of her bum and legs, and yep, I was getting turned on. I lay back, she reached for a condom, I asked if she needed that for oral and she agreed to do it without. Her oral was quite good, and feeling a little delicate I considered just doing that and firing into her mouth, but the condom thing made me doubt she would go for that. So condom on, I got on top and it was all fine, no fireworks, but ok. I asked for doggy, as her ass was probably her best feature, and she spun over. This is the bit that put me severely off my stride. As she stuck her ass up and guided me in there was a distinct whiff. Don’t misunderstand me, it wasn’t overpowering, but there was a definite slight stale odour coming from down there. In my delicate state it was very off putting and I almost stopped. But I didn’t stop. I’d gone that far, might as well see it through and leave. A few more pumps, tried to conjure up the image of the stunner in Brum, and I was done. 

I went for a shower, double checked I’d cleaned all the skidmarks from the toilet (I have some standards...) and went back to get dressed. There was a little smalltalk, usual things, why I was in Liverpool, what I was doing for Christmas, what a nice country Poland is (it really is) and how much of a twat Donald Trump is. That was the most conversation that we had in the meet, and with that it was time to leave.

Conclusion
I’ve probably been quite critical and negative about Jowita but I really don’t mean to be. She’s clearly a very genuine woman and the service she offers is all as advertised. She has a good body and is attractive in a girl next door kind of way. If I hadn’t been in such a poor state maybe the meeting would have been more enjoyable.

I think a neutral if fair on this occasion. It wasn’t great for me, partly my own fault, but there were aspects that were just a turn off. If you’re in Liverpool and want a young hotty and are willing to risk someone who is a bit of a gamble then look elsewhere. If you want a genuine girl, with reliable service who is maybe a little past her prime then Jowita might be a good choice.

Well that’s me done for a while now. Hope my rambling, self indulgent reviews have been of some use. Looking forward to more of the same next year.

Offline Bish

That famous green door. Be careful visiting at night, as you get wolf whistles and waves from the bar opposite!

Thumbs up for an entertaining review and kudos for taking an emergency dump in a WG’s bathroom.

Offline holdenc

i got the whiff too.  :vomit:fishy

Offline freeze44

Very entertaining review!  :thumbsup: Never really tempted with this one and your review has knocked any lingering thoughts away. Cheers!

Offline Gordon Bennett

Remember when I used to do the odd reverse booking and she replied to one. Being a bit fluffy I sent her a standard cut and pasted polite no thanks only to receive a rather foul mouthed volley of abuse back from her.... can't remember precise wording but I'm sure fuck you loser was in there somewhere amongst various other unpleasantries. Blimey, charming I thought.

Offline NigelF

Remember when I used to do the odd reverse booking and she replied to one. Being a bit fluffy I sent her a standard cut and pasted polite no thanks only to receive a rather foul mouthed volley of abuse back from her.... can't remember precise wording but I'm sure fuck you loser was in there somewhere amongst various other unpleasantries. Blimey, charming I thought.

Cheers for the insight. Unfortunately it's not surprising as she has form for being abusive and dumb, both according to other punters and also based on her own posts on here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=129816