Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Kinga - Chester  (Read 500 times)

7 review(s) for _Kinga_ (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Haruki

External Link/Members Only

Kinga, or at least the current Kinga as many girls seem to use this profile was racking up the positive reviews on here so I had to go and see what the fuss was about.  Thus review is totally positive, I can not think of a single drawback and I'd rank her at the top of my "punted" list.

Comms were by text earlier in the evening. I arrived early and she was happy to start when I arrived and sent clear instructions on how to enter the building.
From behind the door emerged an extremely beautiful girl in a white dress. It is definately her in the photos and facially she exceeded my expectations, what a stunner. Paperwork sorted she went to get me a water and I used the ensuite.
As I left the bathroom she was in the room and approached me for some sensual dfk, both sets of hands were roaming and off cane her dress shortly followed by her bra.
Onto the bed for more dfk as she started to play with my cock which quickly turned into owo which was amazing, attention to the shaft and balls was getting me so horny so I took a break and explored her body.  She is slim with very responsive nipples, her pussy tasted amazing, lots or oral on her and a finger inside brought her to a shuddering orgasm, definitely no faking here.
Next we went for some 69 until I was struggling to Hold on so the hood came on and she rode me deep and slow before leaning forward so we could pick up the pace.  She continued to instigate more dfk while we were shagging.  I wanted some missionary, first in a traditional way then I pulled up her legs, feet against my chest and I took her deep and hard which felt amazing until I exploded in the bag.

We lay back for a chat, it felt like a real GFE, a beautiful and interesting girl chatting naked on the bed after mind blowing sex.

Thus girl is highly recommended.

Offline Haruki

Sorry I forgot the fee.  £120 for 1 hour. I haven't seen that price including dfk and owo anywhere else in Chester