Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: "The great smell of ..." - what?  (Read 4439 times)

dilettante

It's been a good while since I slapped biting dashes of Brut onto rawly-shaven fresh-faced cheeks or (wished I had) coasted girls chatted up at discos home on a heady aroma of Old Spice; but what would the panel recommend in the way of gentleman's luxuries for the same man 30 years on who just wants to make that little bit more of a good impression with the WGs he wished he'd been seeing as civvies all those years ago?  Nothing too extravagant or pricey, but hopefully a better alternative to sweaty armpits? ;)

hollysbeenabadgirl

WG input incoming... JOOP is as cheap as chips and I melt when my partner wears it. Is ageless in my mind.

Or pop into Debenhams and say you would like a few samples to take home and try when you do not have a cold...will last you for your punts. Tight aren't I?  :D

Edited: Don't actually tell them it is for punting though  :rolleyes: :lol:

vorian

Millionaire for Men always seems to go down well.

SirFrank

I use boss orange. Nice but not over powering. Women also turn to shit when they smell it

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
If you want to be technical about it you need to find something that matches your skin. Some men's skin reacts better to citrus frags, some spicy ones. Women seem to D&G Blue and Armani Code. With regards, prossies I'm sure some women prefer no fragrance incase their partner smells it.

Roland D Hay

I'd suggest a scent that all WG's will be used to limit the risk of anyone finding your cologne offensive.

External Link/Members Only

BristolP

Asda Soap and water, Asda Shampoo, Sanex men underarm deodorant, Sensodyne toothpaste, Asda mouthwash.
Not being sarcastic, that’s just what I use to smell nice when visiting a WG.

Offline Bangers and Gash

I like CK Obsession, the ladies prefer the aroma of crisp 20's.  :coolgirl:

SirFrank

Asda Soap and water, Asda Shampoo, Sanex men underarm deodorant, Sensodyne toothpaste, Asda mouthwash.

Haha. The great gatsby

dilettante

LOL, so much choice, I can see someone's going to have to go down to the Reeperbahn to do some market research!  Though I was hoping for some feminine input so what's good enough for Holly'd better be good enough for whomever I'm seeing, too.  :cool:

But the irony is that last time I saw the same girl she was saying she had just got the dress that day and Look, bits of fluff were coming off it, incriminating evidence, but after I left I absolutely REEKED of perfume, I could taste it in fact.

Gigabyte

I use what I have been given for christmas. No idea what it is, no idea if anyone likes it either but I might as well use it.

As to a WG having perfume, I usually love the smell and I dont care if it lingers. While I am single I will punt so I don't haven anything to hide anything.

Toshiba

Lacoste red

When i can be bothered

Kram

Hugo boss only the brave

Always get asked by women (and blokes ) what it is when I'm out

circusbizarre

Offline daveev

For me its CKfree, i wish i could afford a different after shave every day cos i love em, just normal roll on for under arms and a body sprey.

CKfree about £35 a small bottle and can last 6 months if you are careful

Offline KentAde

+1, though not Asda (no offence!  ;) . Never worn aftershave in over 20years - just no scent posh moisturiser for me.....never had any issues so far....

Falstaff

WG input incoming... JOOP is as cheap as chips and I melt when my partner wears it. Is ageless in my mind.

Or pop into Debenhams and say you would like a few samples to take home and try when you do not have a cold...will last you for your punts. Tight aren't I?  :D

Edited: Don't actually tell them it is for punting though  :rolleyes: :lol:

I wear it for my Mrs. Hate the smell but she loves it. Mind you she loves Brut too so I wear that in bed. Fortunately I have a poor sense of smell myself....

For out Ralph Lauren Safari seems to be very popular with the ladeez

Offline jawill

Two which always get compliments are 121 sexy man and Abercrombie Fierce

Offline herbie007

I use Chanel Allure sport for day time and Chanel Bleu for evenings, and I often get compliments about how nice I smell.

Issy Miyakke - smells like fly spray but drove the ex wild when I wore it. In fact, I loathed it so much that one day I had a great big juicy fly buzzing the house for ages so I gave it a blast of Issy Miyakke and it went down in seconds. Result.

No feedback from any WGs on this next one but Paco Rabanne Millionaire seems to work very well on ladies who like to give me sex for free.

;)u

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
I use Chanel Allure sport for day time and Chanel Bleu for evenings, and I often get compliments about how nice I smell.
+1 Chanel fragrances smell like money. They have good projection and last for ages. I think Chanel Antaeus smells like talcum powder though.

+1 on Issey Miyake as well. I think it's a very inoffensive fragrance given it's mainly lemons.

hollysbeenabadgirl

I wear it for my Mrs. Hate the smell but she loves it. Mind you she loves Brut too so I wear that in bed. Fortunately I have a poor sense of smell myself....

For out Ralph Lauren Safari seems to be very popular with the ladeez

Yes, I can see that there is something about JOOP that would appeal to ladies far more than men. I never minded Brut and often still smell it, it is nice and 'clean' and if used sparingly can be nice. Safari is great too, can make us quite heady and 'lala'.

I did forget, I also like the cheapy old version of D&G, can get that at fantastic prices.

Offline herbie007

+1 Chanel fragrances smell like money. They have good projection and last for ages. I think Chanel Antaeus smells like talcum powder though.

+1 on Issey Miyake as well. I think it's a very inoffensive fragrance given it's mainly lemons.

Never thought of a fragrance like that before

Now I know why I get so many beggers poncing of me  :D

Offline xsw21

You have to pick an aftershave that mixes well with your own natural scent. An aftershave that smells good on one guy may not smell as good on another. The best thing to do is, go in to a shop, pick a few that you like and apply each of them on different parts of your body. Left wrist, right wrist, left neck, right neck or whatever. Leave it for an hour or so and get someone to sniff each of them to pick which one smells best on you.

Gordo987

How the other half live! Joop Homme is £22.00 for 75 ml at Tesco, which is a lot more than chips cost around here!  :unknown: Still taking Henry's advice. ;)

Festisio

I'm realling into my Eau du Toillettes.  Have quite a collection:

Hidden Image/Members Only

An expensive hobby - although not nearly as costly as punting, plus it lasts a lot longer!

I'm a massive fan of the Creed fragrance house.  Very pricey but I consider it money well spent.  Civvies and prossies love it.

« Last Edit: January 22, 2014, 07:16:13 pm by Festisio »

fredpunter

Only ever use anti-perspirant, whatever flavour of lynx is on special offer in wilkinsons

Offline Frenchie

Ralph Lauren  ' Safari ' - some years  ago I was on an escalator in central London and was accosted by a rather nice looking girl who stopped in her tracks and demanded to know who, out of group of six of us smelt SOOOOO   lovely.

After  a short process of elimination I was identified and I then proceeded to do my best impression of a gold fish and before I  could say anything, she kissed me on the cheek and sped off up the escalator.......

'Safari'--it works !

hollysbeenabadgirl

How the other half live! Joop Homme is £22.00 for 75 ml at Tesco, which is a lot more than chips cost around here!  :unknown: Still taking Henry's advice. ;)

So it costs my OH(or his Mother, once a year) 6p a day to smell nice. It is IS cheap as chips when compared to what I spend on Chanel No5 etc when pushing the boat out, especially as I will get through 100ml and over £100 in a few months!

Roland D Hay

Ralph Lauren  ' Safari ' - some years  ago I was on an escalator in central London and was accosted by a rather nice looking girl who stopped in her tracks and demanded to know who, out of group of six of us smelt SOOOOO   lovely.

After  a short process of elimination I was identified and I then proceeded to do my best impression of a gold fish and before I  could say anything, she kissed me on the cheek and sped off up the escalator.......

'Safari'--it works !

That story would have been so much more impressive if she'd knelt down, unzipped your fly and ...

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
I'm realling into my Eau du Toillettes.  Have quite a collection:

An expensive hobby - although not nearly as costly as punting, plus it lasts a lot longer!

I'm a massive fan of the Creed fragrance house.  Very pricey but I consider it money well spent.  Civvies and prossies love it.

Creed are amazing I've never been able to justify spending the money which is why I don't own any. Maybe one day.

Offline musicman007

ch by caroline herreira or moschino are my 2 punting favs....ch always gets a comment wherever i go,whether it work,punting or the cemetary.lol

Offline Honestsaintpaul

At moment its Obsession by Calvin Klein just because there's loads of it .
Fahrenheit by Doir or Allure by Chanel get a really nice response  :hi:

Quorum is good, too. Looking like the Elephant Man's ugly mate, I like to smell good for myself and if any ladies like the smell,  that's good too.

Falstaff

'Safari'--it works !

Happened to me too with this stuff, a few times too

Falstaff

I like Obsession but doesn't have the Safari effect.

Allure Sport pour Homme also well liked by ladeeez in my experience.

Offline Anadin

Right now I just wear whatever is available. I used to get miniature sets off ebay or cheap discontinued fragrances whenever they're available & if they smell alright. There's also places that seem to copy famous fragrances so I'm trying them.

Bloody hell £415 for 250ml and £145 for 30ml. Even if I could afford that I don't think I'd ever pay that. I might be tempted to one day have Bespoke Fragrance made as a treat.