Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lady Red - Glasgow  (Read 2103 times)

22 review(s) for Lady_Red_x (19 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Dezeen1

External Link/Members Only

15mins for £40

Having read countless reviews about how good her blow jobs are I decided to book.

Communication: She is on my hotlist and I check “Next Working” tab regularly, however, it’s not been updated in a while - this time when I logged on her green light was in so fired away a text and got a reply within 30 mins. 2 messages later, I was booked in.

Location: Usual hotel that has been mentioned before. It’s a bit wierd waiting on her coming down the lift but thankfully no one else was around.

Action: She lived up to the hype and delivered a really good OWO with a CIM finish - she spits it out. Plenty of eye contact, shaft licking and spit to make it one of the best. Cleaned up and on my way.

Conclusion: I would visit again and probably increase my time to 30 mins to get the full service.  Note, she does not do rimming on first meets and did not initiate any kissing.

Offline Name Not Found

Any opinion on her appearance and personality? Cheers

Offline Dezeen1

I believe her age is accurate.
Short red hair with quite a few body tattoos.
A slight mum tum with a scar from giving birth
Personality wise she was very bubbly, conversation flowed and she was open about her kids and husband.