Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Mia incall - Kingsland Road  (Read 7983 times)

139 review(s) for MIA_. (121 positive, 16 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]
143 review(s) for MIA___ (124 positive, 16 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Visionist

External Link/Members Only

Paid: 250 for 90 minutes.

Comms: Easy setup via AW email, quick responses from Mia or her Sèrgio (probably Mia). Setup a 2 hour meet for 300 notes. My underground train broke down and with my Italian SIM card, I couldn't contact Mia at all except by telephone call- once I was already nearly 30 minutes late. I expected her to demand the full 2 hour fare but she was very cool about it and understanding; we rescheduled after she confirmed via a quick text with Sèrgio that this was OK. I had trouble getting a line to call her although that was probably my SIM's fault.

Place: A cozy, inviting top floor room with a very cozy shower room on the top floor. Street entrance is completely exposed but so many folks pass by it's quite anon. Felt completely safe. Cash machine right next to the door which I didn't use. Mia and I called each other several times to figure out how I was getting through two sets of security doors with different codes, but I was inside in a minute or so.

Services advertised: OWO, COB, DFK, A levels etc. Everything apart from CIM and fingering, and of course rimming (giving; she'll happily receive though). No extras, all included.

Looks: Mia is indeed the girl in her pictures; a loin stirring tanned Brazilian babe with youthful good-looks, cute face, sexy long black hair, fine medium tits which looked and felt natural and a tight round arse. Legs and feet were great to tease.

Punt: After a 3 hour flight from Naples, I needed a good seeing to. I had booked Mia a few days before as my first punt in several years. Boy did she deliver. I was so comfortable with her within moments of meeting (she appeared at her door smiling sweetly in a lacy black nightie and little else, and didn't hide behind the door like inferior providers feel the need to do) that I undressed right in front of her and forgot about the paperwork! Now that's a GFE! She amusedly reminded me and I quickly obliged.

Notes counted quickly, Mia embraces me in a warm, sensual DFK. My cock is stirring even before she grabs it with her hand. We move straight to the bed where she sucks me off gently at first, then harder as per my request. She's very doting, quick to place pillows behind me to ease my positions. We kiss hard and often, and her nightie discarded, I tease her tan legs up and down with my tongue, sucking and licking on her feet and toes and giving her pinky a cheeky bite, which delights her. I eat her arse & pussy out like a starved dog. She smells of cleanliness, of a real GF. She ums and ahs softly, just enough to make me believe she's actually enjoying it and not putting on a PSE show (I'd love to try her again, at PSE). Occasionally she lets out a gasp as I literally suck her privates out, clit first, and grabs onto me hard. I gently finger her arsehole to warm her up. We 69

We empty a box of condoms as we fuck in different positions; doggy (very hot), mish with her legs in the air as I worship her toes, CG & reverse CG. She begs me to fuck her arse, and by the time I tire (I cum very late) she's treating me like a full-blown lover, sucking my condomed cock between positions and jacking me off vigourously. She suggests we shower together. Lots more DFK, plenty of mutual oral as I soap her hot little body up & down. The shower is so small we barely both fit, but we make the most of it. Afterward we towel off and she produces a welcome hairdryer (it's like, five degrees outside!) which relaxes me and loosens my ball (long story). She pleasures it and that always gets me going, her damp hair matted over her face. With 90 minutes fast expiring I have to wank like a champ to cum (not Mia's fault- I'm always like this) on her cute tits.

Mia is very friendly, warm, down to Earth and has a great grasp of English, Spanish and even Italian (quite the treat for me). We talked about many things, and she made me immediately relaxed and wanting to stay there all night. We definitely went over the 90 minutes, but she never once rushed me (I had to clock watch) and after a passionate goodbye snog, I left with a spring in my step. Would I return? Hell, I've half a mind to ship her over here! I can't wait for our next, longer meeting at a sexy hotel of my choice.

I had her spit in my hand and I licked it, something I do with all girls, civvies too. Her spit was sweet.   

Offline g284

Banned reason: Demanding threads be deleted by PM despite warnings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Waterhouse

Thanks for the review OP....

I don't get this bit though unless it was a bdsm/domme/humiliation session.... 'I had her spit in my hand and I licked it, something I do with all girls, civvies too. Her spit was sweet.'  :unknown:

Offline Visionist

Definitely no bondage for me  :hi: Just a little Kink to keep things interesting.

I forgot; she gave me a prostrate massage too, with a condom on her finger. She also applied condoms on my dick with her mouth, very hot.

Offline Nevillec

Interesting...says she has British nationality....but is she not Brazilian?

Offline Visionist

She was born in Brazil, but grew up in Britain she said. Her accent was soft and hard to place, definitely not a "Landaahn" accent though. Her feminine, submissive voice over the phone was enough to get me ready for the next 90+ minutes.

Offline lovemeyellow

What is her location? Next to what station? And thanks for the review!

Offline PLeisure

Good review, cheers  :drinks:

Attitude and natural looks seem appealing; pleased to see anal inclusive  :music:

Offline magnetico

Brazilian for 150ph inc anal, that sounds good  :thumbsup:

Offline LondonDominic

External Link/Members Only

Paid: 250 for 90 minutes.

Comms: Easy setup via AW email, quick responses from Mia or her Sèrgio (probably Mia). Setup a 2 hour meet for 300 notes. My underground train broke down and with my Italian SIM card, I couldn't contact Mia at all except by telephone call- once I was already nearly 30 minutes late. I expected her to demand the full 2 hour fare but she was very cool about it and understanding; we rescheduled after she confirmed via a quick text with Sèrgio that this was OK. I had trouble getting a line to call her although that was probably my SIM's fault.

Place: A cozy, inviting top floor room with a very cozy shower room on the top floor. Street entrance is completely exposed but so many folks pass by it's quite anon. Felt completely safe. Cash machine right next to the door which I didn't use. Mia and I called each other several times to figure out how I was getting through two sets of security doors with different codes, but I was inside in a minute or so.

Services advertised: OWO, COB, DFK, A levels etc. Everything apart from CIM and fingering, and of course rimming (giving; she'll happily receive though). No extras, all included.

Looks: Mia is indeed the girl in her pictures; a loin stirring tanned Brazilian babe with youthful good-looks, cute face, sexy long black hair, fine medium tits which looked and felt natural and a tight round arse. Legs and feet were great to tease.

Punt: After a 3 hour flight from Naples, I needed a good seeing to. I had booked Mia a few days before as my first punt in several years. Boy did she deliver. I was so comfortable with her within moments of meeting (she appeared at her door smiling sweetly in a lacy black nightie and little else, and didn't hide behind the door like inferior providers feel the need to do) that I undressed right in front of her and forgot about the paperwork! Now that's a GFE! She amusedly reminded me and I quickly obliged.

Notes counted quickly, Mia embraces me in a warm, sensual DFK. My cock is stirring even before she grabs it with her hand. We move straight to the bed where she sucks me off gently at first, then harder as per my request. She's very doting, quick to place pillows behind me to ease my positions. We kiss hard and often, and her nightie discarded, I tease her tan legs up and down with my tongue, sucking and licking on her feet and toes and giving her pinky a cheeky bite, which delights her. I eat her arse & pussy out like a starved dog. She smells of cleanliness, of a real GF. She ums and ahs softly, just enough to make me believe she's actually enjoying it and not putting on a PSE show (I'd love to try her again, at PSE). Occasionally she lets out a gasp as I literally suck her privates out, clit first, and grabs onto me hard. I gently finger her arsehole to warm her up. We 69

We empty a box of condoms as we fuck in different positions; doggy (very hot), mish with her legs in the air as I worship her toes, CG & reverse CG. She begs me to fuck her arse, and by the time I tire (I cum very late) she's treating me like a full-blown lover, sucking my condomed cock between positions and jacking me off vigourously. She suggests we shower together. Lots more DFK, plenty of mutual oral as I soap her hot little body up & down. The shower is so small we barely both fit, but we make the most of it. Afterward we towel off and she produces a welcome hairdryer (it's like, five degrees outside!) which relaxes me and loosens my ball (long story). She pleasures it and that always gets me going, her damp hair matted over her face. With 90 minutes fast expiring I have to wank like a champ to cum (not Mia's fault- I'm always like this) on her cute tits.

Mia is very friendly, warm, down to Earth and has a great grasp of English, Spanish and even Italian (quite the treat for me). We talked about many things, and she made me immediately relaxed and wanting to stay there all night. We definitely went over the 90 minutes, but she never once rushed me (I had to clock watch) and after a passionate goodbye snog, I left with a spring in my step. Would I return? Hell, I've half a mind to ship her over here! I can't wait for our next, longer meeting at a sexy hotel of my choice.

I had her spit in my hand and I licked it, something I do with all girls, civvies too. Her spit was sweet.

Thanks for the review mate. Just wondering - how easy is it to get to where she stays? Is there a tube station nearby? Thanks.

Offline Visionist

Thanks for the review mate. Just wondering - how easy is it to get to where she stays? Is there a tube station nearby? Thanks.

Closest station is Hoxton I believe. I had to walk all the way from further afield thanks to a busted train and arrived quite flustered, hence my eagerness to get naked (and meeting Mia helped with that).

Offline dandoc112

Good review, had Mia on the HL for a while.
DD

Online a203203

just seen and was happy with the service.. good gfe.. review later...

Offline LondonDominic

just seen and was happy with the service.. good gfe.. review later...
Nice one mate. I look forward to reading it.