Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SandraMilf_HotGirlX - Nottingham  (Read 857 times)

Offline Banjaxed

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

anyone have any experience or information regarding this young lady please?

Looks a little too good to be true on first impression ....

Dilly1

Bareback available so avoid at all costs

Offline Banjaxed

aaah ... didn't notice that.

Thanks for pointing that out .... struck off the list!  :thumbsdown:

Offline gbyld87

looks to me like a profile made in a hurry and they've just ticked every box on the list.  If you text and ask i bet they say they don't do it, regardless of if it's a genuine ad.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2018, 11:02:29 pm by gbyld87 »

Offline HailWood

looks to me like a profile made in a hurry and they've just ticked every box on the list.  If you text and ask i bet they say they don't do it, regardless of if it's a genuine ad.
Possibly true but they did make the effort to remove certain services such as anal. Bareback can be misinterpreted as OWO by the inexperienced but she also has unprotected sex listed.

Sureshot

Im always a bit suspicious of girls the post full face pics, either theyre fake or lack discretion.

This bird looks hot and £100 per hou is cheap considering what else is out there.

All the signals suggest its not genuine to me

Offline jsnsummer

And she's gone! .......... (to Bournemouth)  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Cupid Stuntz

I did ask via text (phone is never answered) whether BB was available and the reply was yes  :scare:.

Can't say I've ever seen the word "concupisible" used on an AW profile before though. Thought it was something to do with concubine but it isn't. A new word for my vocabulary!

Offline HailWood

Can't say I've ever seen the word "concupisible" used on an AW profile before though. Thought it was something to do with concubine but it isn't. A new word for my vocabulary!

What a great word. Added to my lexicon with alacrity.  :hi: