Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Kinga - Chester  (Read 475 times)

7 review(s) for _Kinga_ (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline rambling_grifff

External Link/Members Only

I did see Kinga's profile a while back but this is a different girl who is also Polish but now using the same profile page. Having seen the photos that are currently on there I was tempted as she looked amazing.

Dropped her a text and received a quick response, booking arranged for a couple of days later after submitting a booking request through on AW.

Apartment is not far from the racecourse and on arriving no issues getting in with Kinga having text details of how to get through security gates & doors.

When she opened the door I was pleased to see that it was the girl in the photos. Small negative was that she wasn't wearing what I had asked for but looked hot in a small figure hugging white dress.

After offer of a drink and use of the bathroom we were straight into DFK and it wasn't long before she peeled the dress off to reveal her stunning body in black underwear, which didn't stay on long either.

She instigated OWO while I was still standing up before continuing on the bed. On with the condom and sex in several positions with plenty of DFK throughout.

Another small negative is that she quietly told me that we needed to finish soon and looking at my watch we were only 20 mins into the half hour booking! However, she is a very attractive girl with a fantastic pair of natural boobs and I did very much enjoy the visit.

It was more a vanilla GFE which I personally prefer and I would compare her as being very similar to Molly Swedish for those of you who are familiar with her in both looks and service.