Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MelanieFox(Veronica) made booking then radio silence...  (Read 881 times)

streetfighter1975

Organised a 30 min booking. Exchanged a few short emails to clarify services,etc. Sent a booking request. Then heard nothing back........

Don't  think I'd bother again..

Online RogerBoner

External Link/Members Only
You're not missing anything as she's a big lass.

Offline MajorPayne

Organised a 30 min booking. Exchanged a few short emails to clarify services,etc. Sent a booking request. Then heard nothing back........

Don't  think I'd bother again..
If it was a confirmed booking, you should consider doing a Negative review to let others know she is a time waster.

Offline John the Sextist

RB,

She doesn't look over weight in her profile pictures on AW, been looking at this one as a day out away from Herr Commandant and Satans Offspring, have you podged recently.

What struck me about this one is you can suck on mummy nipple along with 5 baby nipples lol all at the same time, although it does look ready to explode like a water bomb!!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Bangers and Gash

You're not missing anything as she's a big lass.

Maybe it's all those creampies the boyfriend/pimp/nephew/dealer keeps giving her.  :vomit:

Offline John the Sextist

There's obviously something wrong with the other one as it's not out, perhaps that's her best one so you just have to take a chance on the other one lol!!

:scare: :scare: :scare:

streetfighter1975

I was thinking that. Only one out looks kinda odd... :unknown:

Offline RedKettle

she has a string of positive reviews with several this year - however the negative is also for a no show.

Worth putting your review up as it paints a picture.

Xanderloo

She looks very square shouldered on boob out picture, a no from me I'm afraid, like a slim girly girl personally.

Online RogerBoner

She looks very square shouldered on boob out picture, a no from me I'm afraid, like a slim girly girl personally.
I was thinking that in real life she is much more square shouldered and hefty. I sometimes think that I experienced B&S when I slipped her £20 and ran out of the mini apartment in Long Eaton. In her pictures she is feminine and sexy. But it was  not B&S it was VD (Veronica Diamond). I am still peeved as I'd driven from Nottingham with great expectations. She asked for the £20 which was wrong of her. Boo hoo!

Xanderloo

I was thinking that in real life she is much more square shouldered and hefty. I sometimes think that I experienced B&S when I slipped her £20 and ran out of the mini apartment in Long Eaton. In her pictures she is feminine and sexy. But it was  not B&S it was VD (Veronica Diamond). I am still peeved as I'd driven from Nottingham with great expectations. She asked for the £20 which was wrong of her. Boo hoo!

Glad you can confirm suspicions regarding Veronica, great forum this!

Offline michael.fannymore

I think shes just popped the larger of the two out

Offline Bangers and Gash

I sometimes think that I experienced B&S when I slipped her £20 and ran out of the mini apartment in Long Eaton.

:D :D

Offline Leicspunt

She’s bigger than her pics would have you believe. I reviewed her previously and I think I described her a ‘sturdy’. She’s not fat and carries it well as she is tall but I would put her at a size 14. And her fanny didn’t smell great.

Xanderloo

Not smelling to fresh! Good enough reason to avoid I'd say.