Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet B - aka Perfect B aka Billie - Warrington  (Read 1806 times)

25 review(s) for Sweet b x (20 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]
24 review(s) for Perfect B (20 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Fabaceous

Saw Billie today – The first time in 2 years.
£200 for 2 hours
Absolutely no clock watching.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Old profile for indexing purposes.
External Link/Members Only Dead link now though.

Sorry for the long review - but I had a great time:-)

I’d lost touch with Billie since I moved house – and an almost accidental whatsapp chat got me booking to see her for a couple of hours of brilliant GFE.

Her place is an apartment in a smart block just outside Warrington with plenty of on street parking. Safe and discrete.

She texted me to say she was ready (a bit early)
The front door was buzzed open and Billie told me to walk in. She greeted me in a skimpy all in one lingerie outfit, hold ups, high heels and a lacy housecoat – topped off with an amazing smile.

I think Billie’s body is as good as ever. Small pert b cups, shapely arse and long legs. Size 10 minus. She has recently cut her hair and it is straight, blond and just short of shoulder length.

We shared a bottle of fizz while we caught up on the last couple of years. She has a good memory and we spent ½ hour chatting and gassing.

I went to freshen up & Billie took our drinks through to the bedroom. I joined her and we had a prolonged kissing, cuddling and fondling session. She then knelt between my legs to commence OWO. Slow, gentle and very enjoyable. Good technique with her tongue and hands. Good attention to balls and shaft.
I let her carry on while enjoying the view – She edged me a few times, stopping to have a sip of wine.

Billie removed her all in one and lay back so she could be reminded of and enjoy ‘The Tongue of Fab’. She has a delightful pussy, clean shaven, fresh as a daisy and after a short while, wet as a wet thing. Mmmm!

I got her feet onto my shoulders, lifted her butt up and lapped away – with a few little arse licks. I stayed there for ages – using my fingers too, one at first, then two.

My attention achieved the desired effect and it felt great to feel her come on my face.

We took a breather before putting on a condom – I then fucked her slow and deep in mish for a long time. It’s a great sight when you’re an old chap like me screwing a fit young thing and she genuinely seems to be enjoying it.

I asked Billie to get on top of me next – having taken a blue pill, my old man felt big and it and Billie rode me slow and very deep. I stopped her after a while and asked for more oral. I then asked her to sit on my face – my favourite.

After what seemed like ages, she rolled off my face and we took another breather.

She then said ‘Would you like to get behind me?’ – Oh yes please – another condom on and off we go for a ride to the finish in doggie. Absolutely brilliant. I really made it last until I could hold no more coming to a shuddering and very satisfactory climax.

I checked my watch for the first time since arriving and we’d been in the bedroom for 2 hours! I said that I should be getting off and Billie said, please stay and have a cup of tea before you go – A nice touch.

I first saw Billie nearly 4 years ago, and to me she is still a great girl and delivers a very authentic GFE.
Recommended by Fab

Offline Johndy

Great report Fab.

I am going to try to see her again soon, been far to long.

Offline Fabaceous

She's out of the UK on holiday at the moment.
Fab

billygreen

Nice one Fab.

According to AW her profile is under question.
A very genuine girl she is tho'
Shows what fuck ups AW are.

Offline lewisjones23

According to AW her profile is under question.
A very genuine girl she is tho'
Shows what fuck ups AW are.

just hasnt provided verification to them

ignore that - Fabs review is enough confirmation anyone needs

billygreen

just hasnt provided verification to them

ignore that - Fabs review is enough confirmation anyone needs

Yes she is very relieable.Took Fabs advice sometime ago and it turned out to be a few good punts

Offline hungrypunt

Yes she is very relieable.Took Fabs advice sometime ago and it turned out to be a few good punts
?

Stevenfun

She is reliable or fab is reliable advice wise?

Seeing as you've had a good few punts, would be great if you could pop up some reviews for the rest of us.

Offline NigelF

She is reliable or fab is reliable advice wise?

I think he means both.

Seeing as you've had a good few punts, would be great if you could pop up some reviews for the rest of us.

+1

Offline Haruki

Can I translate this for you....?

"I leeched off Fabs reviews and gave nothing back myself"

Offline chrishornx

then do some bloody reviews....