Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Arabella_AW - Old street  (Read 2393 times)

21 review(s) for Arabella_AW (15 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline mrbang123

1 hr - £240
Services - OWO/DFK/CIM/Protected sex

Emailed her through AW and arranged a meet. She also gave me her phone number.
Booked a Friday night meet with her right after work. Easy to say it wasn’t easy driving to her place, if there is a next time I’ll just get the train.  When I got there I was in a dopey mood and had trouble finding her flat, come to think of it now it was really easy had I looked properly.

Got to the flat and she opened the door, stunning girl. She’s so much smaller than wha my she looks on her pictures on AW. Sorted out the dosh and went away for a shower.

Got out and she was waiting for me in her bed, she giggled as I came in wearing my clothes. I had to think on my feet and said I’d prefer it if she were to undress me. Started off DFK straight away, deep and passionate. Then onto OWO and she can suck dick! This went on for about 10mins before I came, CIM and she swallowed the lot. She must’ve kept on sucking for a good 2minutes after I came, not too hard but not too soft either. This felt good especially after cumming.

Had the post cum chat - she’s actually a smart girl and she’s very tactile in between, this got me in the mood eventually and she went to work again.. sucking my dick that is. I ask her for a condom and we start missionary then legs over my shoulder - she can take a pounding. Whilst I was on top I heard a click on my elbow and it started to hurt  :angry:maybe a bit too hard? But I had to stop.. I asked her to finish me off with a blowy and she oblijed, she must’ve been sucking it for a good 20minutes non stop, a mixture of DT thrown in (she took the whole thing without flinching) maybe I should’ve gotten up and fucked her face a bit.. eventually I finished CIM again and she swallowed again and again, she kept sucking after I came.

I was on there longer for an hour and she never once looked at her watch, even I was getting ready, we kept talking throughout. Eventually I made my way out.

Might be a little expensive for some.. but sometimes you get what you paid for - this was a great service. But I won’t be returning anytime soon as I have to go thought my HL.

Offline Waterhouse

Good review, OP and sounds like you had a good meet too.    :thumbsup:
Shame about the price tag though... £240ph, that's eye watering. :dash:

:hi:

Offline xSponge142

Hands down she is one of the best in sucking cocks, I like the way how she swallows the cum too  :D

Offline MajorPayne

+1

Offline ik

Offline ars.mav

+2

Offline unus669

Glad you enjoyed yourself OP. But 240 quid, not on your ‘nelly’ :D

Offline mikef2008

Thanks for the review. I'm booked in to get a taste of Arabella next weekend. Will report back