Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: sofia wu - soho  (Read 1922 times)

14 review(s) for NaNa Wu (10 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by claretandblue]

Offline claretandblue

External Link/Members Only

I was in soho last week for a meeting and had been planning to visit one of the old soho walk ups which have served me well over the years.

To my disappointment after seeing 3 ugly,disinterested munters behind 3 different doorbells that option closed and for a second I consigned myself to heading off home with a full set of balls.

Just as I was about to head back onto Oxford street I decided to do an awank search of the immediate area and Sofia's profile came up.

I gave her a call and luckily she answered and was able to see me at short notice. She is in a small but perfectly fine 3rd floor flat in the heart of Soho.

Upon arrival I paid my £60 for 30 minutes and headed into the bathroom for a quick shower. She came and helped me with the hose for my arse, I was glad of that as knew her tongue was going to be entering my balloon knot within a few minutes!

Once showered I went back into the room with sofia and sat on the side of the bed. She started doing these weird dance moves and calling me a "bad boy" and commenting favourably about the size of my cock  :wackogirl:.

She stripped off and in summary I would say she has an early 30s body and pair of tits on a mid 40s body!

She began giving me owo and she would try and go quite deep,she wasnt able to properly dt me and kept gagging/almost puking and having to come up for air for longer than she was on my pipe  :dash:
That said when she did have her mouth full of cock,her suction was good.After a while I asked her to suck my balls and lick my arsehole which she did well. Firstly I had my legs up as she lapped away,then to give her fuller access I switched to being on all fours  :D

As the punt progressed I never really had the urge to fuck her and with a mixture of owo,rimming and her silly dancing breaks I could see we were close to time.

To be fair I didnt see any clockwatching or attempts to hurry me up but I felt ready to cum so instructed her to get down on her knees next to the bed.

I got her to open her mouth nice and wide and fired my load down her throat,she swallowed it all and then took my cock in her mouth to drain out the last few drops.

I then showered and dressed and got ready to leave,she mentioned something about an extra £10 for cim/swallow but I just pretended not to hear her and she didnt ask again.

Overall it was a fun experience and good vfm, I am not sure I would bother seeing her again but not a bad one to tick off the list.

Offline Quatro

That’s a fair old list of services for £60.

unspecifiedldn

Hey, what’s an awank search? Is there a service I don’t know about? :)

Offline claretandblue

Hey, what’s an awank search? Is there a service I don’t know about? :)
:lol: I assume you are joking, but if not awank is short for adultwork!!

Offline claretandblue

I have just switched my punting phone on for the first time since this punt and have 2 messages sent from her on the following day.

To be clear I didnt ask her to message me,and I did not message her post punt,so this is poor form!

Another reminder for punters to always use a punting phone

Offline M1lfhunt3r1963

Great review! On my HL and hope to see her in the target week or so. Does she rim deeply or just tease round the edge? Prefer a good tongue fucking personally :wacko:

Offline claretandblue

Great review! On my HL and hope to see her in the target week or so. Does she rim deeply or just tease round the edge? Prefer a good tongue fucking personally :wacko:

she had a good rummage around  :hi:

Offline M1lfhunt3r1963

Lol cheers will give her try and report back