Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: adultwork android app  (Read 4540 times)

Offline happy as larry

Hi all
on my AW iphone app it used to tell me how many nude pics were in a girls private gallery before I purchased,  I've now got an android phone for some reasons the app doesn't download, is there anyway using  my laptop I can find out the same info?

Offline Corus Boy

Pictures are annotated NN = Not Nude.

Offline SWLondon

Hi all
on my AW iphone app it used to tell me how many nude pics were in a girls private gallery before I purchased,  I've now got an android phone for some reasons the app doesn't download, is there anyway using  my laptop I can find out the same info?

The Android web app shows how many non nude photos there are.

Offline CBPaul

AW app on my iPhone.......  :scare:

My punting phone wouldn't recognize the internet even if I pummeled it with the router and that's the way I like it.

Offline mr man

I don't really like the mobile version of AW, pictures are too low quality and some details are harder to find and search engine isn't as good. Use it to sign in as it's quicker (no CAPTCHA test to check you're human)
Once I'm signed in I switch to the normal main site via the tab on the home page.
The full website can have trouble running on older phones though.

vorian

I don't really like the mobile version of AW, pictures are too low quality and some details are harder to find and search engine isn't as good. Use it to sign in as it's quicker (no CAPTCHA test to check you're human)
Once I'm signed in I switch to the normal main site via the tab on the home page.

Good tip the CAPTCHA test drives me nuts.  :thumbsup:

The President

agreed I use mobile app to login then go to main site - avoids captcha :)

Offline mr man

Is amazing how many times I fail those CAPTCHA tests.  Guess I can't be human?  :unknown:

Joe Blob

Good tip the CAPTCHA test drives me nuts.  :thumbsup:
Agreed. Thank you Mr Man