Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Aphrodite xx Camden  (Read 2468 times)

46 review(s) for Aphrodite xx (28 positive, 14 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline haggismccormick

Aphrodite xx 07462530876

My first review so be kind!

I suppose I'm in for the usual flak, over 3 years a member and only now first post but the truth is that lately I have been punting very little. I can't punt in the town I live but although I am in London nearly every week I usually come by train which restricts both my movements and my timings. Last Friday I came by car so took advantage of a rare opportunity.
Ok, enough about me, on to the punt.
I was in the NW1 area, did a local AW search, up pops Aphrodite with the green light on. did a quick UKP check, plenty of positives and to be fair even the negatives not too bad.
Original contact by phone, all further comms. by text. Good English with foreign accent. She is Hungarian. Confirmed.
Venue: Small clean basement flat about 30 yards from Camden Road overground. Side street off main road. Good directions and easy to find. You ring the buzzer and she opens up almost instantly.
Parking: plenty pay by phone fairly close but will show on your credit card bill. Doesn't affect me.
Girl: Well, it is the girl in the pictures but must have been taken at least 5 years ago and then heavily photoshopped. She says she is 37 but I would say nearer to 47. Loads of tattoos. But she is fit. Even her, obviously artificial, tits are funnily decorated but they stood to attention for my sucking and licking which she seemed to enjoy. but it did seem a bit weird.
Agreed GBP 70 for half hour, tit sucking, OWO, light kissing and missionary. All of which she did, subject to below,  with gusto.
She loves admiring herself in the mirror, prancing in front of it and emitting a variety of squeaks. Which she also did while we were in missionary.

She's not a clock watcher. In fact after about 25 minutes I said I suppose I must soon go and she told to carry on till I finished. In total I must have been there about 40 minutes.

Positives: Does what it says on the tin, kissing, not DF but satisfactory. Can suck well. No clock watching.
Negatives: Squeaking.  Tits rather off putting. Mish, she let me finish but insisted I pull out straight away. No CIM, I told her I was coming so she immediately turned away.
All in all a fair punt. Would consider returning but not a defo.

Offline MrMatrix

External Link/Members Only
Presume this is the SP  OP. Not a bad review for first effort and welcome. Look forward to fuure reviews :thumbsup:

Offline bonapati

Good and honest review. You done well dude. Sometimes you can tell a honest first timer. Keep it coming. Think you coined it with “tits rather off putting”
« Last Edit: November 12, 2018, 10:08:43 pm by bonapati »

mrhappypants

Thanks for the review.  There is plenty of viable punting around the major rail terminals if you do your research. 

Offline haggismccormick

Thank you all for your encouragement and especially from one of UKP's venerable elder statesmen Mr HP.
My problem is that when I come to London I have with me my briefcase and laptop etc. which as well as being of great value also have all my details, real name and address and so on. On the reasonable assumption that very few WGs are alone in their flat, almost definitely there a pimp or a friend or whatever.
I fear that while I am in a "compromising position (so to speak!) the temptation to come in and snatch could be irresistable and I would not really be in a "position" (pun intended) to do anything.
With a car, of course, no problem.
BTW to be fair at Aphrodite's I did not see anything to suggest anyone else there.

Offline Waterhouse

Thank you all for your encouragement and especially from one of UKP's venerable elder statesmen Mr HP.
My problem is that when I come to London I have with me my briefcase and laptop etc. which as well as being of great value also have all my details, real name and address and so on. On the reasonable assumption that very few WGs are alone in their flat, almost definitely there a pimp or a friend or whatever.
I fear that while I am in a "compromising position (so to speak!) the temptation to come in and snatch could be irresistable and I would not really be in a "position" (pun intended) to do anything.
With a car, of course, no problem.
BTW to be fair at Aphrodite's I did not see anything to suggest anyone else there.
Pick a well reviewed and reliable independent girl and you should be fine as far as your gear goes.

I always arrange my bookings for after work and so always have my work bag with laptop, work stuff (including work mobile) with me,  and personal items too... personal mobile, wallet etc.

Never had a problem and that's primarily thanks to doing my research here.

« Last Edit: November 15, 2018, 02:12:50 pm by Yondu616 »

Offline haggismccormick

Thanks. She must also be fairly near my station as I have a couple of hours rail trip at the end of the day. Not that many around that have all the qualities you specify.
No problem with a car as I can leave when I like but train perforce commits me to proximity and a timetable beyond my control.

Offline Waterhouse

Thanks. She must also be fairly near my station as I have a couple of hours rail trip at the end of the day. Not that many around that have all the qualities you specify.
No problem with a car as I can leave when I like but train perforce commits me to proximity and a timetable beyond my control.
Which station, Kings Cross... Euston...?

mrhappypants

One of them  :) :)

Plenty of experience in this area on the board. There is a guide on the wiki on how to ask for suggestions,

Offline Waterhouse

One of them  :) :)
I wasn't looking to track you down... was going to offer up a recommendation depending on the locality.  No worries though. You can check on here, I'm sure.

mrhappypants

I suspect the problem you face Haggis is managing your time; your punting 'window' may be very narrow.  Lack of flexibility about the day and time you can punt, together with the difficulty making a an arrangement you can rely on in advance will define your experience I am afraid.

Offline haggismccormick

Thank you Mr. HP. You have put it better than I could have done myself. Your enviable reputation here is entirely deserved.
Any recommendation from you for something in the NW1 or WC1 areas of London (i.e. not more than about 15/20 minutes from Euston or King's X) would attract my most serious consideration.
I hope I don't sound like a fluffy    :) :)