Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: BlondeHeidii - Southampton / Portsmouth  (Read 1528 times)

10 review(s) for BlondeHeidii (9 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline glamourtog

Last review for a while as I'm away again soon so wont be back here for a while.
I've marked it as neutral as it's based on two reviews about 6 months or so apart, and the neutral reflects the later booking and overall feeling.

I've seen Heidi twice over the last few months.  Both times in big chain hotels, no issues with reception at either.
First meet (around 6/8 months ago):
Her communication isn't brilliant but I think that's because she has a real life and she gets a lot of enquiries.  Anyway, I managed to book and was given directions to the hotel.  Called her and she gave me the room number.  Breezed past reception and in to the lifts.  Knocked on her door and I was very pleasantly surprised.  What I call attractive you may call a munter but facially, for me, this girl just does it.  Fantastic eyes - she looks a little like Gillian Anderson......only with fucking massive tits.
Anyway, paid her the lizzies and FK ensued.  I noticed after a few minutes she's a talker and TBH at times it got annoying.  I ended up sticking my cock in her mouth to shut her up.  She gave a very good bj...plenty of tongue action.  The site of those tits and her sucking my cock is one that brings a smile to my face even now.
After that we fucked for a long time.  Eventually I shot my load in the mac.....looking back I wish I'd made her take it in her mouth.  The hour was up so I left.

Second visit:
And when I called, she told me she was no longer offering OWO.  Fuck.  Really wish I'd have coated her tonsils now.
Anyway, I went ahead with the booking.  Different hotel, same routine.  In and clothes off.  Tits came out in a nanosecond but the talk this time was just non stop.  I don't know if it's nerves or what but she really wouldn't stop.  I kissed her and there was no hint of FK.  She put the mac on with her mouth and still delivered a very good bj and ball sucking but not as good as previously.  Then she began telling me that there was a rare strain of gonorrhea going around hence the need for condoms.  Not exactly sexy talk.
Anyway, I fucked her and then fucked her some more.  She had a vibrator on her clit and she came - could feel her pussy pulsing.  I really wanted her to make eye contact and told her so whilst hanging out of her.  She has fucking fantastic eyes but she didn't for longer than a few seconds.
Eventually I came in the bag.  I still had about 20 minutes left and she launched in to more verbal nonsense about pretty much every subject I can imagine.  There was absolutely no interest in a second round from her despite me playing with her tits and my cock waving about.  She was just lost in her stories about school mums, tax paying, past life working from home, nutters she gets calling her etc etc. 
I got dressed and left.  Very disappointing this one as she has the potential to be (for me at least) excellent.  But I don't think that's likely. 
Still, if you want a great pair of tits bouncing away and a big arse to grab while you pound her then look no further.  Just remember your ear plugs.

Online timsussex

I saw her earlier this year and rated it as a positive but she was doing OWO then

I noted that it was a solid punt but not one I'd rush to repeat,  she was quite chatty then and it sounds like shes gone downhill.

Offline macman26

Seen her too a while back and yes she can talk for the uk... but the tits make up for it. What is not so good is no OWC anymore  :dash:   I won't not be surprised if she retires soon, looking back now in our meeting she was rather bored.

cyberstrider

She looks big, did you find her hole OK?
Big tits means sweaty tits, OK for tit wank but little else.

cyberstrider

I always carry a roll of duct tape for these occasions, as I go soft with too much chatting, these girls are for sucking and fucking, you pay your hard earned cash for this. As soon as she starts yapping, shove it in her mouth, it always works.

Offline Stiltskin

I saw her last year and would rate her as a positive, mostly because I like big heavy tits. The bigger the better.

She was a bit 'matter of fact' about everything, even when she got her tits out to show me how big they were. It reminded me of a review I read on here once. It went something like this - xxx got her massive tits out, but there was nothing erotic about it. It was almost like she was showing me a dusty old pair of shoes. :D