Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: First punt tomorrow  (Read 3331 times)

NotaGuuest

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hi

Going to see Nicole Diamond tomorrow. This is my first punt and relatively a noob at sex.. Only did it once (don't laugh I'm not that old) . Is there anything to look out for to make it more enjoyable? Any first hand opinions about this girl?

Any help or tips appreciated. Cheers

Offline iPad3

I've not met her but seems ok, good luck and welcome to the forum, let us know how it went?

Roland D Hay

relax and enjoy the fact that you're inexperienced. In fact play on it, she might take the bait and want to teach you all she knows!  :drinks:

Gigabyte

Well from looking at the feedback one of her regulars is someone called incog. If you look at his feedback he has punted with Dee and Cindy and has recommended them as well, so for what its worth he has at least good taste as both those girls have been very positively reviewed here.

Otherwise as has been suggested just enjoy yourself, try not to get too worked up about it. If its not a fab punt come back and tell us and then we can point you in the direction of some great girls.

password02

+1 - Try and relax and soak it all in- Agree let the girl know you are a fresh newbie and she can take things slowly.

All I would say is to try and take it all in -

Looking forward to your review asap when the punt has finished.

She looks very good VFM so maybe i may visit her as well!!!

Good Luck

Offline punk

Offline ddfun

Nicole gives an amazing sloppy blow job (With CIM), she will make you toes curl !!!!

Nice friendly girl, great body,  amazing boobs.

password02

The body looks very good and at £70 ph seems VFM - however can anyone confirm the face and looks?

Offline ddfun

Facially I would give her a 7/10 a few minor skin issues or some might rate her an 8......I will let you know that she is a tall girl...5  10ish but nice bod. Her voice is a little off putting....loudish with an EE accent....also one pop only...... Will talk shit for ages after you pop and give you a massage......that's when the voice starts to grind......but worth the £70 for a great body, boobs and that out of the world blow job.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2014, 06:36:41 pm by ddfun »

Offline punk

Facially I would give her a 7/10 a few minor skin issues or some might rate her an 8......I will let you know that she is a tall girl...5  10ish but nice bod. Her voice is a little off putting....loudish with an EE accent....also one pop only...... Will talk shit for ages after you pop and give you a massage......that's when the voice starts to grind......but worth the £70 for a great body, boobs and that out of the world blow job.

what 1 pop in an hour?

Offline ddfun

Well I took my time with the kissing and RR reverse oral etc so was well past the half hour by the time I had my first pop...I can't recover too quickly after that.......might be different if you get straight into it but I didn't get there.

Offline punk

Well I took my time with the kissing and RR reverse oral etc so was well past the half hour by the time I had my first pop...I can't recover too quickly after that.......might be different if you get straight into it but I didn't get there.

oh sorry sounds like i am having a dig,no i mean nicole,sounds like she is playing for time wasting.

Offline ddfun

I have to admit it did feel a little like she was just killing time......makes a big deal of wiping off the oil from the cream after the massage and the voice does grate a bit. But ive been to see her twice just for the blow job.

Offline titanph

So if you finish within 20 minutes you can get another pop? and is she that bad at time wasting?

Offline ddfun

Give her a call and ask.........

Offline akauya

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hi

Going to see Nicole Diamond tomorrow. This is my first punt and relatively a noob at sex.. Only did it once (don't laugh I'm not that old) . Is there anything to look out for to make it more enjoyable? Any first hand opinions about this girl?

Any help or tips appreciated. Cheers

So, how did it go? Aren't you going to tell us? Suspense is killing me!

Offline Kingb3000

Maybe the suspense killed him...... :sarcastic:

Offline akauya

Maybe the suspense killed him...... :sarcastic:

... or maybe Nicole Diamond kidnapped him - wasn't there something in the news about prossies kidnapping punters? I don't know maybe I imagined it :D

Offline punk

she fuck him to death, or she's a gem so he will keep her to himself.