Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Demi KSG- new place trafford  (Read 1805 times)

14 review(s) for DemiJay (8 positive, 1 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline sickles

External Link/Members Only

met with Demi at short notice, quick call and straight over there, easy to find easy to park, in Iceland free for 2 hours i think

Demis pictures are great, toned and she looks fit in them, however they are i suspect old and a younger Demi, although the real Demi is still fine to me anyway,

she was enthusiastic kisser, dfk, owo was good and as deep as she could get, sex in cg, rcg and doggie, all good and at the better end of a parlour girl

nice girl, who chats and seems to enjoy herself, not a bad punt, not a bad price, ( advertised on the web site for 1/2 hour)

all in all exactly what i wanted a quick release and enjoyable punt, only negative was the pictures didn't live up to the real life, however at a parlour which ones do ?????

recommend yeas return...prob not as loads to choose from and variety sometimes is the spice of life

goldwing1

She`s on AW
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

For an hour incall, she`s £20 more expensive, but here`s the catch, a lot of things / possibly all of her AW likes list will be included, at KSG, you can probably bet they are extras and depending on what you want, KSG may work out a lot more expensive.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2018, 01:43:29 pm by goldwing1 »

Offline sickles

GW i think i paid £60 including OWO for 1/2 hour at KSG

think she also does parties / gangbangs every so often, i went to one a while ago when they first started in Cheetham hill, she wasn't there and it turned out not for me anyway as in the set up etc..

Offline manfox

Tenner extra for cim as an indie

Treehouse

Does she still have the blonde bob haircut?

goldwing1

Tenner extra for cim as an indie

She bid on my reverse bid a while back, couldn`t make the day I wanted otherwise I would have gone ahead.

Offline bobman777

GW i think i paid £60 including OWO for 1/2 hour at KSG

think she also does parties / gangbangs every so often, i went to one a while ago when they first started in Cheetham hill, she wasn't there and it turned out not for me anyway as in the set up etc..

i have arranged to go to one. i just want to go for the experinece more than anything. But, i am still in two minds about it. What was M:F ratio like when you went?

Offline hungrypunt

Shes doing the adultparties next session

Offline sickles

hi the ratio was 3 ladies to about 13 men, like i said not my thing tbh but i went to tick it off a list

she has blonde hair not too long or too short, and not in a bob when i was there little bit scruffy

Offline bobman777

hi the ratio was 3 ladies to about 13 men, like i said not my thing tbh but i went to tick it off a list

she has blonde hair not too long or too short, and not in a bob when i was there little bit scruffy

Alright cool cheers for the info. Just have to hope there isnt that many punters when i go.

Offline Kool Keef

Alright cool cheers for the info. Just have to hope there isnt that many punters when i go.

Was talking to Jenna after a punt at KSG the other week, review to come,  she was telling me a little bit about the parties because I was interested to hear what goes on.
Think she told me it was about 10 guys to 3 girls on the last one she'd done although some of the guys don't hang around for the duration apparently, so less crowded towards the end.
She also said if you see a WG you like it's best to make your move quickly & not hang around.
Never been to one so don't have first hand experience.

Offline bobman777

Was talking to Jenna after a punt at KSG the other week, review to come,  she was telling me a little bit about the parties because I was interested to hear what goes on.
Think she told me it was about 10 guys to 3 girls on the last one she'd done although some of the guys don't hang around for the duration apparently, so less crowded towards the end.
She also said if you see a WG you like it's best to make your move quickly & not hang around.
Never been to one so don't have first hand experience.

Cheers for the heads up. i will keep that in mind.