Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anal Play on Guys  (Read 8881 times)

Offline PD11

I was seeing a girl last night and as she was putting the condom on me for oral she rubbed her lubed finger on the crack of my arse and said "do you like that?"

I said I did but I didn't realise she was asking me in a direct manner - if you get me?

I noticed she took two condoms out, but I just assumed she was gonna swap one once oral had finished. Anyway, half way through oral I felt her having a tickle of my arse and then next minute - BANG - she had a finger right up it; finger covered by the second condom!

I got the absolute shock of my life as this had never happened to me!! But I have to say the feeling was so intense as she sucked my dick and I was near popping my load in seconds! I regained my composure and spun her round reverse cow girl were once again she fingered my arse! It's something I never thought I would like, but it was just fantastic! So intense and such a turn on watching a
Girl slide up and down your cock whilst getting pleasure from a second 'source'!

I fucked her in doggy for 10 minutes after this but all the while i was thinking of how much i wanted to cum with her finger up me so we switched back to oral and her finger -  I can honestly say I have never had such an intense orgasm, it was ridiculous how good it was!

Has anyone else done this? Is it even common? I would certainly give it another try.

Offline Corus Boy

Read up on Prostate Massage;

External Link/Members Only

I'm sure you will find threads on here.

It can happen from time to time, I met a Chinese lady who had a small, thin vibrator for just this purpose.

cjkanye02

Welcome to the dark side!

It's not that rare nowadays I'm surprised you were shocked.

vorian

Always good to try new things, can be a lot of fun with the right WG and if you're in the right mood

Offline Taggart

My arse is so hairy, any WG putting fingers or mouth anywhere near do so at their own risk.  :scare:
TBH, anal play never done much for me.

Offline PD11

Welcome to the dark side!

It's not that rare nowadays I'm surprised you were shocked.

I wouldn't say shocked, just shocked it was happening to me!!

I was surprised how comfortable i was with it after a few minutes!

potato

The prostate is the male equivalent of the female g spot so it can lead to a more intense orgasm as a result.  Beware though that some girls use the unexpected finger up the arse trick as a quick way to get the guy to cum, especially if the guy is being stubborn on oral and she is bored.....

Offline smiths

I was seeing a girl last night and as she was putting the condom on me for oral she rubbed her lubed finger on the crack of my arse and said "do you like that?"

I said I did but I didn't realise she was asking me in a direct manner - if you get me?

I noticed she took two condoms out, but I just assumed she was gonna swap one once oral had finished. Anyway, half way through oral I felt her having a tickle of my arse and then next minute - BANG - she had a finger right up it; finger covered by the second condom!

I got the absolute shock of my life as this had never happened to me!! But I have to say the feeling was so intense as she sucked my dick and I was near popping my load in seconds! I regained my composure and spun her round reverse cow girl were once again she fingered my arse! It's something I never thought I would like, but it was just fantastic! So intense and such a turn on watching a
Girl slide up and down your cock whilst getting pleasure from a second 'source'!

I fucked her in doggy for 10 minutes after this but all the while i was thinking of how much i wanted to cum with her finger up me so we switched back to oral and her finger -  I can honestly say I have never had such an intense orgasm, it was ridiculous how good it was!

Has anyone else done this? Is it even common? I would certainly give it another try.

I like Anal Play particularly me fingering the WG when its on offer, but dont mind a finger up my arse just as i dont a Strap-On as long as its easy does it with plenty of lube. Not being homosexual or bi my arse isnt used to having fingers or Strap-Ons up it.

Offline smiths

The prostate is the male equivalent of the female g spot so it can lead to a more intense orgasm as a result.  Beware though that some girls use the unexpected finger up the arse trick as a quick way to get the guy to cum, especially if the guy is being stubborn on oral and she is bored.....

Always makes me chuckle, get the guy to cum, i choose when to cum not the WG so any that try that and some have are going to be mightily disappointed. ;)

Offline Rickrabbit

I enjoyed reading this post.... filled me with nervous laughter.  :lol: found myself saying "ooh missus" in a Kenneth Williams sort of way  :D

It's not the same but I have had to have prostate checks/biopsies in the pass (high PSA but all is well, nothing found after a 16 and 32 sample biopsy .... so nothing to fear guys, get yourself checked if over a certain age or noticing symptoms). Had a relative who was too macho to get checked, said nobody was going to fiddle with his arse as he was not gay. Eventually at high altitude on a long haul trip he began to bleed from every orifice... never recovered!

Anyway, I still freak out at the idea of a pro$$ie sticking her finger up there, I have had a masseuse attempt it once, but I had to stop her just as she begun...never say never though, I guess if I got carried away with ecstasy (no not the drug) on a punt things might flow into that. Not sure I would request it though.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 01:21:45 pm by Rickrabbit »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
The first time I experienced finger play with a condom was from a Brazilian girl at LMP. Amazing, sensational feeling!!

Toshiba

Happened to me on my second ever punt but ive had it done before and love it

However im convinced im shitting all over her so its something you have to get used to in time

Love it

Roland D Hay

My arse is so hairy, any WG putting fingers or mouth anywhere near do so at their own risk.  :scare:
TBH, anal play never done much for me.

I'm sure girls will appreciate the dingleberry alert!  :D

potato

Always makes me chuckle, get the guy to cum, i choose when to cum not the WG so any that try that and some have are going to be mightily disappointed. ;)

Agreed, but to the un-itiated its a crafty trick that some WG's deploy to move things along a bit as you know. It makes me smile as well when some of have tried it on me.  A skilled girl in the prostate department is hard to find but a real bonus when discovered!  :drinks:

Offline PuntingPete

The first time I experienced finger play with a condom was from a Brazilian girl at LMP. Amazing, sensational feeling!!
It seems to be a favourite for the girls at LMP for some reason, it always seems to be the foreign girls though for some reason  :unknown:

Offline hockogrockle

Having had prostate cancer, fingers up bum have become a no no. My (successful) treatment involved numerous doctors' fingers up my backside, suppositories up there too, as well as everal ultrasound probes, one of which was there for about two hours (while I was unconscious, fortunately), as a large number of titanium needles impregnated with radioactive iodine were implanted into me. So anal play of this kind just reminds me that I have been diagnosed with cancer at one stage in my life, and takes any fun out of it. But that's my problem.

Offline PuntingPete

Having had prostate cancer, fingers up bum have become a no no. My (successful) treatment involved numerous doctors' fingers up my backside, suppositories up there too, as well as everal ultrasound probes, one of which was there for about two hours (while I was unconscious, fortunately), as a large number of titanium needles impregnated with radioactive iodine were implanted into me. So anal play of this kind just reminds me that I have been diagnosed with cancer at one stage in my life, and takes any fun out of it. But that's my problem.
Sorry to hear that hock, pleased the treatment was successful though  :hi:

Offline Dani

• Service Provider

How awful for you.  I can understand that it reminds you but perhaps it would help to try and see it not as you were once diagnosed but that you beat it.  Although after going through all that I can imagine anything being stuck up there would probably feel quite unpleasant due to how our minds work.

Oh and to everyone else, yes it is a trick to speed things along as most men cum much quicker with their prostate being massaged (that is if she actually knows how to do it and what to feel for

potato

There have also been a few studies on it that agree that weekly or monthly prostate massage can help prevent prostate cancer, erectile problems and other things so I am all in favour of them, naturally for health reasons!  I shall use that as an excuse if I ever get caught out - "no dear, I was merely safeguarding my health and didn't think you would like to do it so this kind lady offered....."

Offline PuntingPete

There have also been a few studies on it that agree that weekly or monthly prostate massage can help prevent prostate cancer, erectile problems and other things so I am all in favour of them, naturally for health reasons!  I shall use that as an excuse if I ever get caught out - "no dear, I was merely safeguarding my health and didn't think you would like to do it so this kind lady offered....."

Good luck with that one, let us know how you get on  :D

ulander

Yes, I love it.  Fantastic sensation.

vorian

It is very nice to note that so far no one has posted about guys who like a wg to give a bit of an alternative anal play must be gay. Followed by the usual bickering and childish posts.  Or am I speaking to soon.

Offline Corus Boy

It is very nice to note that so far no one has posted about guys who like a wg to give a bit of an alternative anal play must be gay. Followed by the usual bickering and childish posts.  Or am I speaking to soon.

Hidden Image/Members Only

You've just opened the door :)

Offline Rickrabbit

I guess that in the lexicon of sex a guy receiving anal play could see it as a rite of (back) passage. That's the way they view it in the posh boarding schools I am led to believe   :hi:

Offline finn5555

I had a pro$$ie stick a vibrating bullet up my arse now that was intense  :D

Offline smiths

Agreed, but to the un-itiated its a crafty trick that some WG's deploy to move things along a bit as you know. It makes me smile as well when some of have tried it on me.  A skilled girl in the prostate department is hard to find but a real bonus when discovered!  :drinks:

Agreed. :drinks:

vorian

I had a pro$$ie stick a vibrating bullet up my arse now that was intense  :D

Me as well, much fun to be had for sure.

Offline smiths

I guess that in the lexicon of sex a guy receiving anal play could see it as a rite of (back) passage. That's the way they view it in the posh boarding schools I am led to believe   :hi:

Yes well a chat to Cameron a lot of the political classes regarding their experiences in the toilets and changing rooms of Eton would no doubt be very illuminating. Whereas i see it as a bit of fun and a laugh as i do with a Strap-On up my arse.

Roland D Hay

All good fun but I'm not one for letting a prossie stick her toys up my arse due to hygiene issues. She doesn't break out a new toy for every punter does she.

Offline smiths

Its certainly been posted on here before many times, i recall Matium posting it was Gay to like a Strap-On up the arse even when its given by a female. I tried to explain but whether it went in or not i dont know. The irony was he was obsessed by Transexuals with cocks continually posting pictures of them up and saying how attractive they were, they were men rather the female that gave me the Strap-On, gave me a chuckle. ;)

vorian

All good fun but I'm not one for letting a prossie stick her toys up my arse due to hygiene issues. She doesn't break out a new toy for every punter does she.

The times I have played like this a condom goes on the toys.  Some girls put one on their finger, or sometimes special gloves which are also good for HR as they don't absorb the lube as quick as bare skin.  All disposal and all hygienic.

Offline smiths

Indeed i wouldnt let a WG put a toy up my arse, a clean finger yes covered by a condom, a sex toy no. I do know a punter who has an enormous box of sex toys he has in his car when punting so the WG can use them on him. ;)

ulander

Some women will tell you that they sterilise their toys after they've been used.  If in doubt and if she doesn't do this without having to be asked, tell her you'd like her to put a condom on the strap-on, dildo, vibrator or whatever.

vorian

Indeed i wouldnt let a WG put a toy up my arse, a clean finger yes covered by a condom, a sex toy no. I do know a punter who has an enormous box of sex toys he has in his car when punting so the WG can use them on him. ;)

I know a punter who has a large sports bag filled with toys etc. Always wonder what the police would say if he was pulled over. :lol:

Offline Rickrabbit

I wouldn't consider anal sex giving or receiving with a woman a gay act per se, I have experienced anal play and anal penetrative sex with a woman, which for me is not as enjoyable as vaginal play/penetration. Anal sex, especially involving the penetration of a woman seems for me by nature a more aggressive act, as would a woman using something to anally penetrate me I guess.

However the love of anal play/sex in the context of hugging and caressing, especially if the inclination or preference is towards some bloke interacting with you that way within a sexual encounter, in other words someone the same gender as me; would begin to make me wonder about how to classify my sexual leanings, even if using a strap-on or sex toy.

Oddly enough it wouldn't raise the same question in my mind if it were woman to woman.. I guess because there one is acting like a man in the accepted traditional sense. Man on man the person on the receiving end has to act as the woman, albeit in a more non traditional sense when it comes to penetration. Can't imagine embracing a man in a sexual context. I love the feel of a woman and so can understand another man or woman feeling the same about it.

Not keen on feeling or caressing another man, so I guess that blocks my ability to empathise, especially as I do see the sex act as purely caring and fluffily sharing a moment, not aggressive, dominating or necessarily masterful. I guess its the different degrees of wiring that living creatures have that make us interesting.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 04:12:23 pm by Rickrabbit »

Offline Corus Boy

As already mentioned, in my limited experience a condom (fresh) has always been used.

Offline Rickrabbit

I know a punter who has a large sports bag filled with toys etc. Always wonder what the police would say if he was pulled over. :lol:
The police would have probably subjected him to a hard stop and then shot him dead for carrying an arsenal of threatening weapons with lethal intent. It would be judged a lawful killing of course, especially if he had previous and was known to have used such implements in the past. No doubt many pro$$ies would come forward to testify that he had mercilessly used these items on them, forcing them to orgasm....they would be found to be lying of course as they had all faked it just to make him stop.  :hi:

vorian

The police would have probably subjected him to a hard stop and then shot him dead for carrying an arsenal of threatening weapons with lethal intent. It would be judged a lawful killing of course, especially if he had previous and was known to have used such implements in the past. No doubt many pro$$ies would come forward to testify that he had mercilessly used these items on them, forcing them to orgasm....they would be found to be lying of course as they had all faked it just to make him stop.  :hi:

:lol:  :lol:

Online willie loman

Always happy to receive anal play, either with a finger or tongue, but let the girl initiate it, will be having my first strap-on experience soon, anything I should know in advance?

Roland D Hay

Always happy to receive anal play, either with a finger or tongue, but let the girl initiate it, will be having my first strap-on experience soon, anything I should know in advance?

Tried it once did nothing for me possibly because the strap on was straight and so missed the prostate. For me it's not the act of having my arse penetrated that's exciting, it is the direct stimulation of the prostate and resultant orgasms which are far more intense.

Use plenty of lube would be my advice if it's your first time and perhaps something a few sizes down from this...

External Link/Members Only

Offline smiths

Ensure the WG goes easy and doesnt thrust too hard and is actually using the right size Strap-On for you, also ensure she uses plenty of Lube and that the Strap-on has a condom on it, a quick rinse in water a clean Strap-On wont make if its been up another punters arse.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 05:53:01 pm by smiths »

broksonic

I would not like it at all if a Wg put her finger in my arse 

vorian

I would not like it at all if a Wg put her finger in my arse

Then don't let her.

Offline Robster199

I have had ex g/f's use strap on's, dildo's, fingers and tongues

I have had a wg use a finger in a condom and in particularly bizarre scene the heel of sky scraper stiletto :P

I liked it turning my ex on, I liked trying it but tbh it didn't excite me, I started to loose my hard on (maybe they weren't hitting the spot?)

The last time it made we want to do a poo!  Must have been the familiarity of the feeling. I think I will take it or leave it.

Having arse tongued was highly erotic, I'll take that.

Toshiba

Not a better feeling than being rimmed and gobbled at the same time

Offline PuntingPete

I have had ex g/f's use strap on's, dildo's, fingers and tongues

I have had a wg use a finger in a condom and in particularly bizarre scene the heel of sky scraper stiletto :P

I liked it turning my ex on, I liked trying it but tbh it didn't excite me, I started to loose my hard on (maybe they weren't hitting the spot?)

The last time it made we want to do a poo!  Must have been the familiarity of the feeling. I think I will take it or leave it.

Having arse tongued was highly erotic, I'll take that.

Whoa! TMI at teatime thanks  :scare:

Offline SX225

An ex GF stuck her finger up my arse. Not pleasant. Not sexy.

vorian

An ex GF stuck her finger up my arse. Not pleasant. Not sexy.

Maybe she thought differently :D

willbred

I really enjoy anal play, receiving or giving