Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brooke Deluxe - Carlisle  (Read 1807 times)

28 review(s) for Brooke_Deluxe (25 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline ediguy

External Link/Members Only

Comms were bloody fantastic to be honest, she was fully booked for the night I wanted but she said she had space the next day, so I booked a time for the next day. I drove in and ended up further along the street and she was absolutely spot on with detailed directions and assured me there was no rush and she would see me soon. I thought this was actually spot on and nice of her.

I arrived at the apartments which was really nice and modern in style. I got to the door and she was waiting at the door before I knocked and she was hid behind the door and I was worried at that point I'd chosen a minger  :sarcastic:. She popped her head around and said hello and gave me a little kiss (nice welcome) I was like holy sh*t you are stunning. i could see she had a silky dressing gown and she showed me into the bedroom and bent over to her draws now I'm not normally that type but I couldn't help but turn my head to the side to see what was underneath lol.

she has nice long legs, tanned, blonde hair which I normally don't ever go for but I'm glad I did this time, she came over to me after slipping off her gown revealing some fantastic lingerie and gave me a kiss and wrapped her arms around me for a few minutes and said lets get you naked I wasn't waiting to be asked twice. I got on the bed she still had her high heels on at this point, off came her underwear and she was kissing me, telling me to suck her amazing tits and eventually she sat down by my hips and gave me a bj (uncovered) and then because she was sat up she opened her legs so i had a fantastic view of her pussy, well her whole body in fact, I started to play with her and she liked that and was getting wetter and wetter and after a few minutes she was still sucking and wanking me off then she stopped and leaned over a to a bag and out came her vibrator for me to play with her pussy and to f*ck her with, now that really turned me on. So I was playing with her and she was playing with me and eventually she said how do you want me and I said definitely on top of me as the view was amazing, and eventually she stopped and rolled onto her back for me to get in between her legs and she wrapped them round me tight and pulled me in OMG this was good and it didn't take me long to shoot and as soon as I did she still wanted more.

Afterwards she offered me a bottle of water and we chatted some more on the bed and we clicked quite well and eventually I got up and got dressed and as I put my hand in my pocket I realised she hadn't even asked for money in fact not one mention of it and I said I better give you some money. I then gave her a kiss and left.

Amazing body
Amazing service
Will defo go back for more

This is Brooke Deluxe NOT Brooke 98

Offline bugsybum

This is Crystal from Sandy's i believe. First time walked into Sandy's choice of 3 and Crystal just stood out fit as fuck. Had a great session and a good sexy geordie accent as well was a real turn on. The most stunning attractive women i have punted saying that i dont have the numbers what other punters on here have. She ever shows up in Manchester or on my gaff in Liverpool i will end my current break from punting which is now well over a year. Need an excuse to go to Carlisle me thinks!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Offline ediguy

Yes she did mention she worked in Manchester, like you said amazing girl and super sexy