Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: putri8989 - TS - Glasgow  (Read 4260 times)

14 review(s) for Putri8989 (13 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline jj70

1st review ..putri8989 ts . location glasgow incall just of the trongate in the east end of glasgow  150  for an hour..    https;//www.adultwork.com/putri8989  had to type the link so hope it works services.. soft and deep massage and body to body with he.communication was good couple of texts then call to say was outside texted at 10.45 am  for 11.15am  thou couldnt be seen untill 11.30 am thou was short notice so wasnt a problem.  the meeting itself called at 11.30 was buzzed in  4 story flats in a quiet street putri is on the second floor lift access basic room warm and clean and ideal basically for what its used for  answered the door standing behind it when inside there was this really stunning looking ts lovely face and body.for me this was a itch i wanted to scratch for a long time so after reading a couple of reviews i thought why not and i reckon i made a good choice i only wanted a very vanilla experience as i wasnt sure how i would feel once i got there so i went pretty basic  thou all services were avaliable if i wished to try them owo  dfk prostate massage penetration were all avaliable showed into the room asked to get ready on to the bed putri went out for no more than a minute came back in also she was dressed in a very nice black lace number started to give me a very nice massage as much as it was a great massage certain parts of the anatomy didnt think so so im thinking maybe the ts experience wasnt for me after all  untill about 20 minutes into the massage i heard putri slip of the black lace number and started the body to body well my mind soon changed very erotic experience loved it certain parts soon began to take notice soon after asked to turn round to be face to face with a lovely pair of tits in my face and a lovely face looking down on me so at the beginning i did ask to kiss thou its was a bit to muck dfk for me so i   asked for just lips this was very good lovely kisser putri was rock hard by this time aswell  so i did try a little oral on her and was planning a little more thou i exploded maybe 5 minutes to soon so anyway i got the vanilla experience i asked for and as i say the other services were there if i wanted them i would definetly visit again and maybe try a little more thou she is going away today and wont be back to jan or feb overall a good experience for me...oh and thanks guys u have saved me from a few bad mistakes since i started reading the reviews on here its a great forum to be involved with..

Online Clattypats

I'm just surprised you managed to say all that in one breath... :sarcastic:

Offline jj70

i know i did go on a bit next time i review i will keep it short and to the point..

Offline Uncle Buck

I think Clatty was referring to the punctuation thoughout your post. Or the lack of,

UB

Offline Oscar13

Glad you enjoyed jj70. Fab kisser.:yahoo: Right up my street. Roll on Jan./Feb. '19.

Offline mills_and_bhuna

Have you tried ukpunctuation.com ?

Offline Happyjose

i know i did go on a bit next time i review i will keep it short and to the point..

The review is appreciated

Punctuation, paragraphs etc would make it more easily readable, but don’t worry too much.

Better you review honestly in your own style, than not contribute

Offline J_H

The review is appreciated

Punctuation, paragraphs etc would make it more easily readable, but don’t worry too much.

Better you review honestly in your own style, than not contribute
+1

Rome66

Crikey , the tempo was spot on and gave a real feel to the  review ..phew lol. Also good to see any comments regarding the punctuation was light hearted than pointless point scoring. Punting as it should be  :thumbsup:

Offline youngatheart

1st review ..putri8989 ts . location glasgow incall just of the trongate in the east end of glasgow  150  for an hour..    https;//www.adultwork.com/putri8989  had to type the link so hope it works services.. soft and deep massage and body to body with he.communication was good couple of texts then call to say was outside texted at 10.45 am  for 11.15am  thou couldnt be seen untill 11.30 am thou was short notice so wasnt a problem.  the meeting itself called at 11.30 was buzzed in  4 story flats in a quiet street putri is on the second floor lift access basic room warm and clean and ideal basically for what its used for  answered the door standing behind it when inside there was this really stunning looking ts lovely face and body.for me this was a itch i wanted to scratch for a long time so after reading a couple of reviews i thought why not and i reckon i made a good choice i only wanted a very vanilla experience as i wasnt sure how i would feel once i got there so i went pretty basic  thou all services were avaliable if i wished to try them owo  dfk prostate massage penetration were all avaliable showed into the room asked to get ready on to the bed putri went out for no more than a minute came back in also she was dressed in a very nice black lace number started to give me a very nice massage as much as it was a great massage certain parts of the anatomy didnt think so so im thinking maybe the ts experience wasnt for me after all  untill about 20 minutes into the massage i heard putri slip of the black lace number and started the body to body well my mind soon changed very erotic experience loved it certain parts soon began to take notice soon after asked to turn round to be face to face with a lovely pair of tits in my face and a lovely face looking down on me so at the beginning i did ask to kiss thou its was a bit to muck dfk for me so i   asked for just lips this was very good lovely kisser putri was rock hard by this time aswell  so i did try a little oral on her and was planning a little more thou i exploded maybe 5 minutes to soon so anyway i got the vanilla experience i asked for and as i say the other services were there if i wanted them i would definetly visit again and maybe try a little more thou she is going away today and wont be back to jan or feb overall a good experience for me...oh and thanks guys u have saved me from a few bad mistakes since i started reading the reviews on here its a great forum to be involved with..

For those of us that do NOT speak Kilngon , , , , , , ,
Banned reason: Fuck you cunt
Banned by: Head1

Offline BaronVonProdger

Is this no the one caught offering Bareback, just recently on the bb avoidance thread.  :bomb:

Online Clattypats

Is this no the one caught offering Bareback, just recently on the bb avoidance thread.  :bomb:
yip... At the time of the review it wasn't on the LL though, or I would have flagged it up... Was on it the other day but has now disappeared... Whether "she" was ammending her LL and ticked the wrong box at one point... Who knows...  :unknown:

Offline jj70

yip... At the time of the review it wasn't on the LL though, or I would have flagged it up... Was on it the other day but has now disappeared... Whether "she" was ammending her LL and ticked the wrong box at one point... Who knows...  :unknown:
i had looked at her profile a few times over a couple of months before going ahead with the booking and bb was definetly not on the ll list and in the comms she did text protected sex if thats what i was interested in.

Offline M1rossi

Offline Gayaku00

Putri is great, very pretty, lovely, sexy... she’s does great sensual massage, often ending in CIM.
Highly recommend her. Sorry haven’t posted a review yet.

Online Clattypats

Putri is great, very pretty, lovely, sexy... she’s does great sensual massage, often ending in CIM.
Highly recommend her. Sorry haven't posted a review yet.
Well nows as good a time as any! (otherwise this could maybe be interpreted as being an advert.) :thumbsup:... Did "she" Cum in your mouth, as it isn't listed on her LL...
« Last Edit: April 14, 2019, 07:40:31 pm by Clattypats »

Offline Dukey

Highly recommend her. Sorry haven’t posted a review yet.

She comes across as a fruit loop

Offline FBman78

Explain please.

Think he might be talking about her response on the bareback thread.

Offline Dukey

Think he might be talking about her response on the bareback thread.

Yes. Thats the reason