Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New in town...any advice for Bristol?  (Read 1266 times)

Offline Thegamesjj1982

Hello,
I’ve Just moved from the north east...what’s the best girl in Bristol? I’ve noticed that there are not many reviews about agencies...are not reliable?

Thanks

Offline houseboot

Young or old?

Slim or curvy?

English or foreign?

Do you like cats and a good chat?  :lol:

Offline Jeremy

"Best girl" is subjective, what sort of thing exactly are you looking for?

In the meantime why not browse this page on the wiki External Link/Members Only if you're going by number of positive reviews, English Rebecca External Link/Members Only has the highest and might be considered the "best", although I can't personally comment as I haven't yet seen her.

Offline Thegamesjj1982

Young or old?

Slim or curvy?

English or foreign?

Do you like cats and a good chat?  :lol:
Not older than 35, slim with nice boobs, open to any nationals, open to either chatty ot straght to the point...thanks 😁

Offline Thegamesjj1982

Offline houseboot

Nice...so what?

So you can't be bothered to share anything but then complain when only one person gives you any advice.

Sounds like Karma to me - what goes around comes around.

Zola017

Suggest receding a few posts and do a bit of research.

I had an absolute nightmare with ashleydowns1xxx but then SEXY+ANGELINA+ was fantastic.

I've found that it helps to leave a review regardless as what's good for the goose is good for the gander!

Z

Offline Thegamesjj1982

Thanks appreciated the help.

I understand the concept of contributing and my second post was only to up the topic not to complain...it’s strange that people without reviews can open discussions but cannot check directly our reviews guys...i would do the opposite.

Anyway i would check sexy angelina

Offline Fuzzyduck

So you can't be bothered to share anything but then complain when only one person gives you any advice.

Sounds like Karma to me - what goes around comes around.

+1

I generally am ok with leeches if they're smart and don't take the piss; I'll even help, but there 3 things that really do press my buttons:
- those who say they have benefited from the reviews, but don't contribute.
- those who boast about having punts, but don't contribute.
- those to say they will do a review and then don't.

OP has a full house. Congratulations. Wanker.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2018, 09:14:37 am by Fuzzyduck »

Offline brianthedog21

+1

I generally am ok with leeches if they're smart and don't take the piss; I'll even help, but there 3 things that really do press my buttons:
- those who say they have benefited from the reviews, but don't contribute.
- those who boast about having punts, but don't contribute.
- those to say they will do a review and then don't.

OP has a full house. Congratulations. Wanker.

Exactly first class Wanker and Leech.

OP can I politely suggest you see maybe your right hand next, or if you fancy a change maybe your left?

Enjoy your wanking!

Offline Jeremy

Really??? Just one advice?
I linked you to a wiki that in turn has links to dozens of extensive reviews of Southwest girls right here on UKP. Do you want us to hold your hand and lead you to a prossie's front door?

Offline Fuzzyduck

I linked you to a wiki that in turn has links to dozens of extensive reviews of Southwest girls right here on UKP. Do you want us to hold your hand and lead you to a prossie's front door?

OP does lack a certain amount of grace, doesn't he? He certainly doesn't deserve the effort you made to help him. I expect he wants you to give him a lift there and pay the good lady from your own pocket.

Offline Thegamesjj1982

OP does lack a certain amount of grace, doesn't he? He certainly doesn't deserve the effort you made to help him. I expect he wants you to give him a lift there and pay the good lady from your own pocket.

No that’s not what i want...it’s a forum and it’s a discussion...if you don’t want to help it doesn’t need you to be rude...and certainly that’s nt what i want.

Just out of curiosity did you guys try that link? Half of them already don’t work abymore

Offline MajorPayne

Not older than 35, slim with nice boobs, open to any nationals, open to either chatty ot straght to the point...thanks 😁

You could almost be describing EnglishRebecca121

Offline houseboot

it’s a forum and it’s a discussion...if you don’t want to help it doesn’t need you to be rude

You appear to lack any self awareness.

You have been given good advice not only directly, i.e. leads to SPs, but also indirectly, i.e. how to conduct yourself in order to get better responses in the future.

All you've done is moan and whinge.

Rude? Perhaps you need to take a good look at yourself.