Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Abigail - Naturist Massage Leamington  (Read 5767 times)

Offline Finecupofcoffee

First review! Enjoy.

External Link/Members Only

After loads of debating, decided to book in with Abigail in Leamington.

Comms was all via text, really easy. Booked in on the same day.

Abigail lives in a nice house near Leamington, parking was a breeze.

She answered the door kind of like she was in the middle of cleaning in pretty normal casual clothes for a lady of her age (c.mid 50s). She led me upstairs to her box room, told me to get my kit off as she did and I got on the bed. Now, one of the first thing she said to me was about my size. I’m a big fella but I’m pretty active and look like I am, but she’s straight in with the unhealthy size lecture. Not really the sort of thing to get me rock hard.
Massage whilst face down was nice. Loads of oil. Turned over and she’s straight on the little fella, really good technique.
I’m new to this so I had a bit of an issue with what to do with my hands. She noticed and eventually squirted a bit of oil on her bum and place my hand on it. Around this time she’s fully into working my cock and pop. Quick clean up and she suggests maybe I give her a massage, which I obliged.
Next, it’s my turn again and she tells me how she likes to be fingered and I do as she wants and boom! She gushes all over the place. Shortly after, times up.

I’ve gone neutral for two reasons. Firstly, she made a bunch of comments about my size which, while they were good natured, did piss me off. Secondly, the whole massage was undertaken to the sound of Smooth FM or something equally terrible.

I would consider going back to be honest, just to see if there’s more rapport second time.

Anyone got any experience with Abigail? Anyone managed to get Oral or even some sex?

Online mr.bluesky

Saw her a long time ago if I remember correctly. Lives just outside Leamington. Answered the door in a tracksuit which soon came off inside the room. Reasonable massage also asked me to give her a reverse massage. Then joined me in the shower afterwards and gave me a second happy ending. An ok punt but never really found her that attractive to be honest , nice figure though but never had the urge to return. I doubt anything else is on offer.

Offline icedance47

How much did you pay? How was the paperwork handled?

Offline Tightpants

£110 for an hour's rub and tug is a tad expensive. Especially when she wants you to spend time massaging her.

Online mr.bluesky

£110 for an hour's rub and tug is a tad expensive. Especially when she wants you to spend time massaging her.

Have to agree. Cassandra a lovely lady in Northants with many reviews on the east midlands thread is far better value for money £70 for a 90+ minutes b2b massage.

Offline Tricky69

Have seen Abigail 3 times over the last year and every time she has told me to lose weight lol. An ok looking lady in her 50s who has a very good body , she loves being fingered as she wanks you off , I've never met a woman who squirts like she does ,now I know why there's a towel on the floor lol

Offline Finecupofcoffee

How much did you pay? How was the paperwork handled?

I paid £140 an hour and a half but looks like it’s £150 now.

Offline Rih6647

I think it’s her I saw from the discripton and comments about loosing weight. Was here house on a corner plot?

Offline Tricky69

Electronica

Have to agree. Cassandra a lovely lady in Northants with many reviews on the east midlands thread is far better value for money £70 for a 90+ minutes b2b massage.

Do you have contact details for Cassandra please Mr Bluesky?

Offline l1mpd1ck

Do you have contact details for Cassandra please Mr Bluesky?
It's not hard to find.  Go to East Midlands reports and look for a review.   There are several positive

Electronica

It's not hard to find.  Go to East Midlands reports and look for a review.   There are several positive
Cheers