Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hungarian AISHA (HOUNSLOW) £45 No extra for OWO & CIM. Sexy girl & excellent tim  (Read 777 times)

69jayanna69

Hi Guys...

This is my first post & I'll get straight to the point.

I have visited Aisha (Hungarian) twice now. She hardly has any photos on her profile, however, the description of her services sounds quite promising indeed. Therefore I took the chance.

External Link/Members Only

Aisha is located in Hounslow. To be honest her apartment (if you can call it that) is quite shabby. As a person, she's quite beautiful - pretty face, great body and stunning assets. She is also very clean and smells nice.

I paid £45 (Yes only £45 no extras) for 30 mins on both occasions.

The first time I met her she gave OWO for approx. 10 mins. She's gives a remarkable blowjob. I even requested her to suck my balls to which she only have them a couple of licks, no biggie. While she was sucking me she allowed me to grab her head and push it down, in fact she allowed me to face fuck her. I was quite surprised as most girls won't allow this. I then asked her to do 69, she agreed. I sucked the soul out of her pussy. She was fully shaved, smelt clean down there and fresh. Her pussy is also nice tucked inside. We then had protected sex and I was in top. I came quite quickly. She cleaned me and then offered to give me a massage for the remainder of my booking with her. It was more of a nice back rub with baby oil, quite pleasant actually. I am pretty sure my time was up, however, she suggested to have a quick shower with her, I agreed. Showered lasted 5 mins and we gently kissed and washed each other.

Second meeting just included an OWO. I may on her bed and she sucked me really good until I blew my entire load in her mouth. In fact she waited until ever last drop was in there. She then calmly got up and spat my load in a tissue, went to the bathroom and rinsed her mouth, came back and offered me a back rub.

She also works until the early hours of the morning and takes last minute bookings.

Negatives: she speaks English but doesn't talk much. We did have some conversations about how she enjoys London, where abouts in Hungary is she from etc. Etc.

To be honest... for £45 no extra for OWO & CIM from a girl who is pretty and clean, it's a bargain if you ask me.

If any of you decide to visit her, please leave a review. Would be interesting to hear how your visit went.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline pumps

You sucked the soul out of her pussy?

Fuck me!,  I've read it all now...

Offline last_days_of_logan

i like how you promoted her work schedule   ;)

Offline jsparky

If its too good to be true..., its too good to be true.

Online LLPunting

This girl has been around for years.  Can't recall the old profile at the moment.  Someone with younger fingers will no doubt be able to paste it here.