Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any big tits WG in London  (Read 5895 times)

Offline BigRonald_1

I wondered if any recommendation of big tits WGs in London. I have tried Erika (or Audrey External Link/Members Only). Apart from her pair of cracking, firm tits, I don't think I did enjoy the session with her as she was a bit distant and robotic and, worse still, her maid was very unreliable and rude. My experience with her corresponds with people's reviews here. I don't think I will post another review as it wastes space in this forum. I am thinking about give it a try on stunning lara, but she seems not be available this week. Any ideas? thanks.

password02

What size? fake or real? and which area?

Offline BigRonald_1

Thanks for your reply, password. REAL cracking one, 100-150 pounds and any area between zone 1 to zone 3.

password02

Really sorry OP but all the big tits girls i know and have visited have fake - however there is a girl who has been reviewed several times who has great big natural tits - her name was Jasmine -

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 20, 2014, 09:49:49 pm by password02 »

kyjahaha

External Link/Members Only since she has a new profile, there aren't much photos to look at her boobs but she does have a huge natural boobs and she gave me tit fuck with those titties and worked great. She gets mixed reviews but I had a great time with her keep an eye on her, she may put up more pictures soon and you may be able to see more then decide whether you like them or not.

Offline BigRonald_1

Thanks, she looks nice, but it takes at least 1 and half hours to get to her place--Harrow as I don't drive.
It will be a big mission for me... Let me think about it.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2014, 11:38:06 pm by BigRonald_1 »

Offline titanph

Don't go for Suzy anyway mate, shit service reported from quite a few of us (me included)

discussed here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=21986.0

Offline King Nuts

I can vouch for this one:

External Link/Members Only

30G she says. Who knows? They're big enough.

And then there's another Nat:

But there seems to be some controversy over where the pics are real. Can't say as I've had the pleasure though.

password02

Yes seen her in Chelsea last year - also herbie007 also saw here -she is back at £130 now -

See review and thread - Yes she has great natural tits -

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=19084.msg293231#msg293231 

Offline herbie007

Yes seen her in Chelsea last year - also herbie007 also saw here -she is back at £130 now -

See review and thread - Yes she has great natural tits -

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=19084.msg293231#msg293231

Yes I had the pleasure of playing with Nathalie's tits, they are natural and look and feel great when she's riding CG.

It should also be mentioned that she has missed bookings, but she is a great shag if you get to meet her.

gemsdiamond

She's really amazing and one I haven't seen on the AW list before. I will be making a booking tomorrow and will let u know hoe it went.

I wondered if any recommendation of big tits WGs in London. I have tried Erika (or Audrey External Link/Members Only). Apart from her pair of cracking, firm tits, I don't think I did enjoy the session with her as she was a bit distant and robotic and, worse still, her maid was very unreliable and rude. My experience with her corresponds with people's reviews here. I don't think I will post another review as it wastes space in this forum. I am thinking about give it a try on stunning lara, but she seems not be available this week. Any ideas? thanks.

Offline Packer

Well, did a random search today and this one came up:-

Clearly a fake profile, but what a fabtastic pair.  I can't stop looking at them.  Large areola too, which is a massive plus. Bareback on list of likes, so a massive minus and no go.

Anyone tempted to subscribe to the PG though? More titastic delights I hope!

Offline Packer

Yes I had the pleasure of playing with Nathalie's tits, they are natural and look and feel great when she's riding CG.

It should also be mentioned that she has missed bookings, but she is a great shag if you get to meet her.

Herbie...you are the man! 

I have always wondered if Nathalie's profile was genuine and various reports on here suggest that she is the real deal.  I assume a (strong?) recommendation from you?  I could get lost in her globes, they look oh so perfect! A bit pricey at £130 though, would you say she's worth the little extra (I normally harbour around the £100-£110 range)

Offline hardhans75

Well Central London is full of fake and scarred tits including the ones i saw in early January in West Brompton. But outside Central London i saw this one

She is a plus size but in a brilliant way. Services are ok but she is fun and a blast. Very next door girl talk

Offline herbie007

Herbie...you are the man! 

I have always wondered if Nathalie's profile was genuine and various reports on here suggest that she is the real deal.  I assume a (strong?) recommendation from you?  I could get lost in her globes, they look oh so perfect! A bit pricey at £130 though, would you say she's worth the little extra (I normally harbour around the £100-£110 range)

Hi packer

I saw Nathalie last August and had a good time with her.

When I saw her she was a bit bigger than a size 8 as she states on her profile, I would say she is a size 10 but gorgeous with it and so are her tits, which are real BTW.

She provides a good service with lots of DFk and good OWO, she also a very nice girl.