Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Skylah Rhodes - Gateshead  (Read 1429 times)

87 review(s) for Skylah Rhodes (74 positive, 9 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Geordie1209

Duration: 30mins
Price: £60

I dare say I’m not alone in having noticed Skylah on both AW and UKE, and with a days’ worth of availability in front of me I finally arranged to see her.

Arrangements were made the night before, with Skylah requesting a confirmation text before 9am on the day. Once this was sent she provided directions to the vicinity of where she is and told me where to park (and that it was free). Upon arrival I text again and she called and directed me to the entrance to the flat, which is down a discreet alleyway and largely out of view.

Skylah opened the door for me and looked every bit as expected. Pretty, well-spoken and nicely made-up. In truth, the location isn’t what you’d call luxurious but the bedroom was nice enough.

Once the paperwork was out of the way we lay on the bed and chatted, and it wasn’t long before Skylah took the lead with some nice DFK. She was wearing a black see-through body stocking thing which I’ve seen on her pics, and that provided easy access to her nice big tits as we kissed.

Before long, both of our clothes were shed and hands started to wander. After some initial fondling we proceeded with some nice OWO and titwank before I indulged in a spot of rimming - firstly with Sky in doggy and then lying flat on her front with my face buried in-between her cheeks. After that it was a combination of missionary, doggy and cowgirl. This was all very sensual and I can see exactly why she has the reputation that she does. For once I was also impressed with my own performance and the large clock beside her bed allowed me to keep track of where I was at. Once I was ready to finish I asked Skylah to kneel-down whilst I wanked all over her tits. The eye-contact here was superb and made it more than worthwhile.

Afterwards we cleaned-up and she let me use the bathroom to freshen myself. A kiss at the door and I was back down the alleyway and on my merry way. All in all, a great punt with a lovely, level-headed girl. Recommended.

Offline tynetunnel

That sounds like a perfect punt, good work and thanks for the review