Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Roxy Shizzl - Maidstone  (Read 8683 times)

13 review(s) for UserfriendlyXXX (13 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Reg71

External Link/Members Only

My first review (and first punt) so be gentle!

30 Mins In-Call / £80

I plucked up the courage to go see Roxy after reading her First Timers tab. She's pretty fearsome looking in her photos but she's very welcoming and easy to communicate with. E-mails and texts responded to very quickly, but she says to book by mobile rather than AW e-mail or booking system as she only logs on a few ties a day.

I saw she was in Maidstone in an earlier review and not far from me, so decided to take the plunge and sent her a message. Long and short of it I ended up in a hotel near Leeds Castle this morning being welcome by Roxy in nice black underwear. Easy instructions to get to the room without having to see reception or the like. I was fresh from the gym so no freshening up needed and greeted with DFK and a chance to play with Roxys amazing tits.

Onto the bed for OWO on me and reciprocating, Roxy is passionate without being over the top. Nerves were getting the better of me but Roxy was patient and lots of DFK and masturbation soon paid off, On with the raincoat and Roxy jumped on top. With those amazing tits in my face I didn't last long, which was to be expected given the drought I just ended! Afterwards Roxy was happy to chat, I didn't feel rushed or awkward and she's a very pleasant lady to chat to.

Overall a great first experience and I'd happily go back when she's up this way again.

Offline Yoda71

Thanks for the review Reg, I have Roxy on my HL, and I am in Kent next week, so I shall see where my travels take me :-) I would imagine straight into Roxy's bed if she's available   :D

Offline masons

I poked her a few days before Christmas and can confirm she is money well spent

Offline massageseeker1977

I can also confirm Roxy is good fun and don't let all the tattoo's put you off as personally im not a great fan

One of the best in Kent in my humble opinion

Offline Londonpunter30

I poked her a few days before Christmas and can confirm she is money well spent

Then do a proper review.. you've been leeching since 2011 maybe it's time to give something back

Offline masons

Leeching or just a member that hasn't used the site?

Its a shame members like you exist. You REALLY make the place welcoming.......

Offline winkywanky

No, it's a shame people like you are even able to be here when you contribute diddly-squat, yet have such an entitled attitude.

I'd be very interested to see your logging-on stats which would show just how 'inactive' you've been over those NINE years.

Offline masons

I've logged on no more then about 20 times in that timeframe I would imagine. Can't be many more. If I knew there was a prerequisite for a certain amount I would have tried harder. And a forum is pointless with contributors however small. And potentially alienating members is never going to end well now is it.

But I thank you for your input however irrelevant.

And everyone is entilted to an opinion.

Offline winkywanky

The only irrelevance here is you.

You are completely irrelevant in terms of your UKP membership...who knows, perhaps even in your life generally too?  :unknown:

But as far as UKP is concerned, you are irrelevant.

And also, mildly annoying with your bratty attitude.

Offline Kentman27

Just to clear this up. I thought she was a barebacker? Or have i got that wrong. Id like to have a try thanks in advance

No, she most definitely isn't a barebacker

Not sure where you got that idea from

Offline m21kent

Can vouch that she is not a bare backer

Offline Kentman27

Ok thats great i thought i read somewhere that she was glad she isnt :)

I first met Roxy 5 years ago in Folkestone and have kept in regular contact so whilst I am not obviously present all the time, I have never heard of her doing anything like that and certainly has never been discussed between us at any point

Can vouch that she is not a bare backer

Offline masons

The only irrelevance here is you.

You are completely irrelevant in terms of your UKP membership...who knows, perhaps even in your life generally too?  :unknown:

But as far as UKP is concerned, you are irrelevant.

And also, mildly annoying with your bratty attitude.

No brattyness here. I just won't have a nomark speak to me in a manner not befitting of how I expect.

Ironically the irrelenvance you speak of applies solely to you. And I won't be drawn into a back and forth with you as that isn't respectful to the page so from here on in I will be ignoring every pointless churlish dig you aim towards me. Enjoy

Offline masons

Just to clear this up. I thought she was a barebacker? Or have i got that wrong. Id like to have a try thanks in advance

She most definately doesn't bareback. Ive known her for many years in both senses and never has she been tempted by larger money offers

Offline winkywanky

No brattyness here. I just won't have a nomark speak to me in a manner not befitting of how I expect.

Ironically the irrelenvance you speak of applies solely to you. And I won't be drawn into a back and forth with you as that isn't respectful to the page so from here on in I will be ignoring every pointless churlish dig you aim towards me. Enjoy

:lol:

What is a 'nomark'? Ah, someone who can't be bothered to review, and has no marks? That'd be YOU then.

Like I say, you've been here NINE years, you state above that you have seen the WG in this review thread, yet you cannot be bothered to write a review of your meet with her, and this is a review site. It's in the rules that you should review for the general good of the UKP community. But you simply can't be arsed  :unknown:.

You don't want to be drawn into a back and forth? Well not only are you talking shite, you're trying to defend it and simultaneously highlighting your irrelevance to the site. You undoubtedly use others' experiences to assist with your punting decisions yet you cannot be bothered to return the favour.

So the more you engage in this back and forth, the more you'll be spoken to in a manner not befitting of how you expect. And apparently, the brattier you'll become  :rolleyes:. You're just making yourself look like a prize twat  :hi:.

Offline winkywanky

She most definately doesn't bareback. Ive known her for many years in both senses and never has she been tempted by larger money offers

Are you her pimp?

Or perhaps you're just her 'favoured one'?  :D

Offline masons

Case closed son. You're making a fool of yourself. And as a seasoned user of this site quite frankly should be behaving better.

Take a step back and look at how you've tried speaking to me. 1 it ain't happening and 2 have you taken a second to think I might not know the ins and outs of this site? Instead of acting up and acting like a petulant twat why not offer helpful advice?

Oh and 3 no I'm not a pimp to her or anyone.

Discussion is now over. I welcome you wittering back with some witty retort but I won't respond to you again - your behaviour is shameful
« Last Edit: February 15, 2020, 04:09:32 pm by masons »

Offline Kentman27

Must admit she does look a bit fearsome but shes very friendly by the sounds of the reviews i think im going to book her next thank you

Offline winkywanky

Case closed son. You're making a fool of yourself. And as a seasoned user of this site quite frankly should be behaving better.

Take a step back and look at how you've tried speaking to me. 1 it ain't happening and 2 have you taken a second to think I might not know the ins and outs of this site? Instead of acting up and acting like a petulant twat why not offer helpful advice?

Oh and 3 no I'm not a pimp to her or anyone.

Discussion is now over. I welcome you wittering back with some witty retort but I won't respond to you again - your behaviour is shameful

As a seasoned member I'm making a fool of myself? You've been here TWO YEARS longer than me, you fool!  :lol:

I am 'shameful', yet you, who contribute fuck all are in some way the injured party?

And YOU decide discussion over? Do me a favour and go away.

When you say you won't respond again, I think you are lying. Go on then, prove me wrong  :rolleyes:.

You fucking twat  :hi:.

Offline masons

Kentman27........

She's worth every penny. I've seen her a few times and left happy everytime. you won't regret it
« Last Edit: February 15, 2020, 08:22:03 pm by masons »

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

This reply came nearly 12 months after a quite reasonable request for you to post a review of your experience.  You have logged on enough times to reply earlier.

Maybe you should try making some useful contributions and you wouldn't get 'abuse' as you call it.

There's plenty of guides about the site if you only look for them, though you should take note of the rules, link at the bottom of every page, you would then know what is and isn't classed as abuse on here.

Here's a start for you. - External Link/Members Only

Offline masons

Yes exactly. nearly a year later so hardly an avid user. Thank you for validating my point though.

Thankfully I'm thick skinned enough not to let empty words from a nothing put me off. So I will no doubt be joining in a bit more now I have the time. And maybe even getting that review up.

All the best 😉

Offline Londonpunter30

The point was, in that year you logged on enough times to time but chose to leech off others and not contribute.

Why not start a thread or do a review on some of the girls you’ve obviously seen in this time

Offline masons

I think we are digressing from what this thread is actually about

And 'leeching' is a very strong word is it not? How can anyone know what information I have taken or used from the limited times I've been on here? I may have been a member for many years but i can assure you there was several years where I didn't even log into here. Yes I will be doing some reviews though. Thank for your input

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I think we are digressing from what this thread is actually about

And 'leeching' is a very strong word is it not? How can anyone know what information I have taken or used from the limited times I've been on here? I may have been a member for many years but i can assure you there was several years where I didn't even log into here. Yes I will be doing some reviews though. Thank for your input
I know exactly when / how many times you have logged in since February 17, 2019. Like I said you have had ample opportunity to respond to that post during 2019 without reviving such an old thread. So no, I'm not 'validating' your point.

I'm trying to be helpful to you but you are making it extremely difficult.

Offline masons

I think you're taking what I'm saying out of context. I'm not trying to be difficult I'm actually thanking you.

The link you put up has helped me so thank you again.

Offline winkywanky

Yes exactly. nearly a year later so hardly an avid user. Thank you for validating my point though.

Thankfully I'm thick skinned enough not to let empty words from a nothing put me off. So I will no doubt be joining in a bit more now I have the time. And maybe even getting that review up.

All the best 😉

You're not thick-skinned, you've spat out out your dummy  :unknown:.

And quite clearly, the nothing here is you, you have contributed...nothing. I (and many others) look forward to that changing in the near future.

Offline Kentman27

Kentman27........

She's worth every penny. I've seen her a few times and left happy everytime. you won't regret it

Yeah i think im going to make her my next punt