Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Irada - Earls Court - Agency Girl  (Read 1955 times)

Offline GlennQuagmire

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Initially spotted Irada on the Diva web site a few months ago and thought she looked very hot and right up my street - petite, tight and brunette, oh and one of her photos at the time showed her doing the splits  :yahoo:
But at the time I think her 1 hour price was £300 and I just couldn't bring myself to try her out at that price.
So when I noticed that her rate had dropped to £200 for a 1 hour incall, I texted Diva and make a booking quick time.
And boy I was happy I did.

Location: decent apartment about 5 mins walk from Earls Court tube. (Have noticed that she is now only doing outcall)
Girl: In my opinion there is very little photoshop in the pics and what you see is what you get. Irada had a great all over natural light tan, and in her all in one black figure hugging lacy body looked ace as she answered the door.
Showered on arrival, and sorted out the paperwork.  Offered a bottle of water which I accepted.

Irada has a demure(ish) / shy(ish) demeanor about her, but once she gets warmed up is a little firecracker.
Started with some gentle kissing, nibbling on her neck, then more kissing, started to get hotter, into DFK,
Took her lingerie off her and explored her body with my kisses and tongue.  She has a lovely toned body, not an ounce of fat.
Wanted to get her really warmed up so went down on her and did my best tongue lashing whish seemed to work and she was soon squirming and moaning and after 5 mins or so she came with a shudder (or she's a bloody good actress).
The it was my turn to lie back and squirm.  Her OWO technique was good, good pressure, occasional licking along my shaft and sucking my balls, taking me a good way in but not DT.
After 5 mins of this I was getting close to pop, but I wanted to fuck her so bad and come inside and wasn't sure I would manage another pop.
So condom on, she climbed on top and rode me for a few mins - the sight of her on top was wonderful.
Good rhythm to our fucking, after a while I picked her up and flipped her over and went into her missionary, at which point she did the splits so I am kneeling thrusting away with her legs akimbo giving me full deep access.
That was all i could take, the image of this pushed me over the edge and the vinegar strokes were there and BLAM!
Cleaned up, had a cuddle, kisses and carresses.
I started to get warmed up and hard again - wasn't difficult as her good attitude and sexiness was having the right effect on my mind.
So she gave me a bit more OWO, then slipped the condom on and wanted me to fuck her doggy.
Gave her a great pounding from behind and eventually I came again albeit I was completely knackered!!  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Showered and another little kiss and cuddle and I was out the door with a big smile on my face.

Would I see her again - hell yes, but she needs to be doing incalls again for that to happen, I am not one fo splashing out on a hotel to meet a girl as this hobby is expensive enough as it is without all that nonsense!

bigone

looks amazing but only outcalls now

Offline The Film Director

...and CIM a mere snip at +£100 extra  :dash:

Offline GlennQuagmire

...and CIM a mere snip at +£100 extra  :dash:

Crazy punting world we live in these days  :wacko: :dash: