Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: X Chardonnay X - Birmingham  (Read 1331 times)

63 review(s) for X Chardonnay X (58 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Beerswillin99

First review + punt

X Chardonnay X

External Link/Members Only

£130 for 1 hour

Comms

Really good. All done by text, and she always replied within 24 hours, most of the time within 12 hours. I booked WELL in advance as it was my first venture into the punting world. Text her in the morning to confirm I'm still coming, gave me the address, off I went. She gave me the floor and room number a minute before time and was simple to buzz in and be let in.

Easy to access apartment building just off Broad Street, fairly discreet. As it was my first time I got there a bit early but wandered around the block for a bit and there were a couple of people here and there but nothing major, felt pretty calm.

The girl

Being as it was my first ever punt I'd been planning on seeing Chardonnay for a while, partly down to the many reviews she has on AW, but primarily because of the reviews on here - thanks!

She's a very good looking girl (imo), very attractive face, nice fake boobs, peachy bum, soft, tanned skin, tight bod. Just like her pictures, but without as much makeup.

Service

As it was my first time punting she made me feel relaxed straight away, definitely has a professional approach (initially) but I think it helped a lot with nerves as I knew she would take the lead more and she knew what she was doing. After about 10 mins I was way more relaxed and I took the lead.

Did everything on her profile (in my case DFK, OWO, RO, 69, protected sex in mish, cowgirl, doggy, spoon)

As other people have said, if you're looking for a PSE then Chardonnay definitely has the looks but she's probably not the best choice (as she states on her profile). A great GFE though :thumbsup:

Offline Juankerr

Thanks for the review Beerswillin  :hi:

Always enjoyed my meets with her and a good choice for a first punt.

Offline InMefan

Great first review and glad you enjoyed it, I defo need to arrange a booking with her sometime when I get a chance.