Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Helena’s adventure  (Read 2047 times)

Offline malletsmallet

Right.

I was alerted to this girl by a review from xsw21 https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=22222.0
Couple other reviews also here if you search.

Good find xsw21!!  Well worth my time!!
Here's my short review since I can't really top xsw21's rather epic novel scales to be honest  :D

Positive
DFK, sex in multiple positions, nice slim body, gets really wet.
As mentioned in other reviews - she wraps her soft body around you during and after sex, so that felt great.
An engaging personality, friendly and easy to talk to.

Booked her via email with no problems with communication whatsoever.

No negatives from me that I could find so I'll be sure to book her again very soon.

Thanks again to xsw21 for this great discovery  :drinks:
Banned reason: Previously banned (nokli)
Banned by:

Offline Luke

Good review , short and sweet , btw how long did you book her for? Was owo included? On her profile it's mentioned she doesn't initially but does? I think her rates are also slightly higher than others,
« Last Edit: January 20, 2014, 11:46:51 pm by Luke »

Offline musicman007

im in correspondance with her,with a view to booking her for a couple of hours possibly three within the next few days...in all reviews theres no mention of ro or 69..i can deal with covered oral as long as i get to do oral on her...as she gets nice and wet its gotta be done.lol...anyone gone down on her yet? :wacko:

Offline malletsmallet

I booked her for a 2 hour incall.
Time went by rather quickly with some cuddling inbetween the actual sex sessions.
Bit of a GFE I'd say.
As for the oral, it was covered but expected so didn't bother me.

I don't DATY myself so don't know about RO.
Doubt it'll be an issue.
You could always email her to confirm I guess, she replies fairly quickly.
Banned reason: Previously banned (nokli)
Banned by:

Offline xsw21

Yessir, I did do RO on her briefly, she has no problem with it and tastes nice and clean. As for 69, I didn’t have the pleasure, but I’m sure she won’t have any issues with that either. No owo, blowjobs are covered…she’s very open to questions so ask her if she’s ok with 69 or whatever…

Offline tomato sauce and waffles

Good find xsw21!!

Credit should go to ericwimp, for reviewing her first, before he was banned (unfairly, IMO). However, credit to xsw21 for confirming she was legitimate and not a WG who was touting herself or touted being by a pimp.

Offline xsw21

Credit should go to ericwimp, for reviewing her first, before he was banned (unfairly, IMO). However, credit to xsw21 for confirming she was legitimate and not a WG who was touting herself or touted being by a pimp.

Agreed…

Offline Luke

£120/hr and no owo , sounds a bit pricey with limited services, to each his own I guess :unknown: