Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lottie Posh Tottie - Cardiff  (Read 1451 times)

7 review(s) for Lottie Posh Tottie (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Livingthedream874

External Link/Members Only

Met Lottie last week after having a couple of bookings fall through with her previously due to work and despite being at less than 100% from London the week before went through with it and very glad I did. Stuck with AW for it given the dogshit rep of the agency she doubles with.

Comms were great as previously with good attention paid to what was wanted from the booking. Postcode was provided and then address just prior to the meet.

Her pics are an accurate reflection - very much a pocket rocket even in heels though maybe a little more timber on her than is apparent, it isn't a detraction however, at the very worst she's a size 12 and I found her curves attractive and proportionate - bum and tits especially looked very appealing. Facial I found her to be very pretty. Dressed as requested in lingerie/hold ups/heels.

The Meet - No problems in finding the address though parking around there is awful, house doesn't look much but inside was clean and comfortable. Offered use of the bathroom to freshen up which I accepted and was offered a drink prior to commencing festivities. Paperwork out the way (£160 for the hour incall) and we began.

Lots of DFK throughout delivered enthusiastically and her OWO was easily among the best 3 blowjobs I've ever received. After some stroking and kissing stripped her off and went down on her for some RO and rimming - her clit piercing made for an interesting stimulant and she certainly made the right noises prior to cumming. More OWO to prep for action, this time with a bullet on my balls, on with the coat and vigorous cowgirl began. After the cock sucking prior to this I lasted virtually no time at all - shame really as if I knew I was that close would have preferred a facial or CIM but no matter. Bit of a cuddle and a chat while catching breath before getting ready for round 2. Again lots of OWO and RO before popping on another rubber and having her squat on my lap - amazing feeling before bending her over for some doggy. Slow and deep for a good while before a second pop.

Took a shower and was out around 5 mins post hour but wasn't rushed in the slightest

Overall excellent booking and despite the price being a little above par for Cardiff, would recommend

Offline Steelworker

Sounds like a great punt. Onto HL  :thumbsup:

Offline aps

Nice review of a good SP. Glad you had fun too

Offline Proton

Glad it went very well for you, reading her AW sound like plenty of various offered for a good time.  ;)
Must start thinking outside the box for a change.