Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bondgirls / manchester incalls  (Read 971 times)

Offline jasper

Just a brief note to let you guys know what happened to me. I rang up earlier this week and made an appointment to see Charlotte. On the morning of the appointment i sent another message and received a return message confirming the appointment and time. ok... jumped into the car and travelled 1hour and a 15mins , arrived at the location and text to see what was happening? got a text back say " so sorry Charlotte cannot make the appointment, something has come up" . I was steaming, no message on the way to say, nothing... no communication, terrible level of customer service >:(

j

Offline blackburnian

Just a brief note to let you guys know what happened to me. I rang up earlier this week and made an appointment to see Charlotte. On the morning of the appointment i sent another message and received a return message confirming the appointment and time. ok... jumped into the car and travelled 1hour and a 15mins , arrived at the location and text to see what was happening? got a text back say " so sorry Charlotte cannot make the appointment, something has come up" . I was steaming, no message on the way to say, nothing... no communication, terrible level of customer service >:(

j

That's got all the ingredients needed for a NEG review , stick it up as one .

Bb

Offline OakTree

That's got all the ingredients needed for a NEG review , stick it up as one .

Bb

Agreed! You should put a review up.

Did they not offer a replacement? I know that’s not point but if you’ve travelled that far?

« Last Edit: November 08, 2018, 12:02:49 pm by OakTree »

Offline lewisjones23

cast iron negative that

the very least the agency should have done was offer a replacement and also waived their part of the fee

leave them to recover that from the girl

Offline Moby Dick

You did everything right.
They should have told you sooner, offered an alternative, or discount to compensate your time and travel.

Definitely a Negative.... Need to alert other punters, and as a warning to improve their Comms.

Offline titton

Ah, "Agent Charlotte". I'm sorry to hear of your let down especially after your travel time invested.

Ive never used Bond Girls or indeed any agency other than my usual tried and (mostly) trusted for many years now. I won't reference them again. I will say that, in getting to know the owners of the agency over the years they have told me in the past that they do have the most problems with the very young girls. They join the agency, make all the right noises to the owners, have their pictures taken and maybe turn out a couple of times for trusted regulars to vet as the agency tries to get a feel of the girl. She can win points in these early days so that the agency trusts and recommends her and maybe takes a booking, like you had, only for the girl to let them down or not turn in for work, especially if she maybe had a payout the night before and has cash in her hand and decides to go partying instead.
They don't last long with this attitude but they are the cause of frustration to decent agencies. I'm always warned about this potential let down with all but the most proven of the very younger girls.

Having said that, for Bond Girls just to shrug their shoulders and say she's not available is not good. She may well have let THEM down on your booking but it's for them to do their damnedest to at least offer you an alternative girl and an apology.
Any agency or service provider is reliant on their team and any company in any industry can fuck up. It's what the company does about it or tries to do about it if it happens that is the telling point in my book.

I agree with the rest of the chaps, though. A negative review for this matter is fair and reasonable.

goldwing1

Post it as a review even though it didn`t happen, the agreement was made.
Same happened to me with someone else so I stuck it up as a review - it acts as a warning to others.
Plus admin can index them so any future reviews all end up in the same place.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2018, 10:37:45 am by goldwing1 »